Best hair protection product

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the best thing out to protect hair and prostate on epiandro?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Saw palmetto extract (standardized for min. 85-95% fatty acids and sterols). It has been said to act directly on the prostate (possibly by inhibiting the direct effect of DHT) for protection while also being a mild 5-ar inhibitor. Epiandro converts to DHT via a different method (not sure if 100%) than Testosterone coverts to DHT (via 5-ar), so taking saw palmetto extract should allow for some prostate protection while not affecting the conversion of EpiAndro very much if even at all.

As far as hair protection, while still allowing for circulating DHT, you would want to use a topical DHT/AR blocker. In this case, ketoconazole, spironolactone and possibly azelaic acid would be your best bets. There are many others as well.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buy all or one of those hair products?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Buy all or one of those hair products?
You can find 2% Ketoconazole in Nizoral 2% shampoo. You can also find it in the 1% variety in other shampoos like Pura D'or Gold or Regenepure DR. I am a big fan of Pura D'or Gold. Spiro can be purchased in a 5% cream on the internet - available as 'S5 cream'. The combo works well together when you apply the cream after showering.

Anything else you want to add depends on your wallet and how much time you want to devote to the process. If you're not currently suffering any hairloss or showing any signs of MPB, the shampoo would probably be enough.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah whenever I get my hair cut the person cutting my hair always comments on how thick it is, plus no balding in my family

D

dronkey

Awards
Ran a cycle of Epiandro - Pura d'or blue label a few times a week and saw palmetto everyday kept my locks the same.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran a cycle of Epiandro - Pura d'or blue label a few times a week and saw palmetto everyday kept my locks the same.
For hair, Pur d or blue label has been effective in the past for me. It's a good natural shampoo that has been effective on and off cycle. It has great feedback at strong and plenty of other sites on its effectiveness. 2% Keto is also a good option. I rotate between the two and they're very effective. Spiro is claimed to be effective but it actually did more damage than good to my hair line (wasn't on anything hormonal when I used it either) can't go wrong with Keto or pur d or.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/pura-d-or-argan-oil

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
1.Pur'Dor Gold label (15 dht blockers )
2.Laser therapy (comb or helmet ) every 2 days off cycle or every other day in cycle.
3.Stemoxydene 5% way better than Rogaine no side effects. Neogenic or Keratese Desinfique gets kinda expensive though.
This stack has been working for me no joke plus I also use saw palmetto that usually comes in most cycle supports. I use blockade btw.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought pur'dor blue which was a little cheaper. Still an anti-dht shampoo apparently. Probably just a lesser degree of protection