mk-677 question

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
If I got 90 capsules could I dose 10 mg a day for 3 months and achieve better sleep?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran at 10mg for about 10 days before upping to my current dose of 20mg.

I absolutely benefited from increased sleep on only 10mg. But I feel 20mg is much better, maybe run an EOD dose 10/20

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I think I'll run 10 mg first month then 2nd month 20 as there's 90 capsules

Darlz

Awards
Anyone who ran this notice any gains using this? The logs and reviews seem to be hit or miss with some people saying they put on 5-6 lbs and others saying it just helped them sleep a lil better...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You're good to run it for a long time before having to up. I ran for over 4 weeks before upping (and only did so in hopes of seeing additional benefits). WHen I went to 20, the sleep was great, but it became hard to get up in the morning (unless I slept 10+ hrs) and the bloating was ridiculous.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10mg, well 12.5mg is all I could handle before the bloat was just stupid.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're good to run it for a long time before having to up. I ran for over 4 weeks before upping (and only did so in hopes of seeing additional benefits). WHen I went to 20, the sleep was great, but it became hard to get up in the morning (unless I slept 10+ hrs) and the bloating was ridiculous.
yea bro, the bloat is insane.. the bloat is from a similar mechanism as DNP from what I've read.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
So would 10 mg for 3 months be sufficent

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So would 10 mg for 3 months be sufficent
It seems dependent on the person. Some seem to need the bump after some time, while others see no benefit (only sides). I would simply run 10 until I wasn't seeing benefits and then bump. Could be months or weeks, totally depends

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been running 10mg now for 3 months and loving it. I ran 20mg for a bit but it was to much lethargy in the mornings for me to handle.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
No bloat and over 1 month in, in fact I'm leaning out nicely on 10mg a day pre bed. I'm an older fella, so maybe age plays a role. Also ensure my potassium intake is adequate.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
why are people dosing this at night - your GH naturally restores overnight.

Id be inclined to go for AM and avoid ny sleep issues people get such as sweating etc.

Ive been taking Always Young, Renewal HGH Spray this week and L-Arginine, L-Ornithine, L-Lysine last week and i would sweat like crazy through the night

Im presuming 677 will be the same

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
why are people dosing this at night - your GH naturally restores overnight.

Id be inclined to go for AM and avoid ny sleep issues people get such as sweating etc.

Ive been taking Always Young, Renewal HGH Spray this week and L-Arginine, L-Ornithine, L-Lysine last week and i would sweat like crazy through the night

Im presuming 677 will be the same
I'm not sure what you're talking about gh restoring overnight? Mk is meant to help spike gh while you sleep. None of the other things you listed are even remotely similar...

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Thanks guys good stuff will be running 10 mg for 3 months while on cycle