Dermacrine or 4-Andro?

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
So I originally bought a few bottles of Dermacrine as a test base for a 1-Andro cycle.
But with OL coming out with their Andro line I'm wondering if gains would be better with 4-Andro in place of the Dermacrine.

Thoughts?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely pair 1 and 4 andro. More synergism and overall better mass and strength gains with that combo.

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
Question? I've got a bottle of BPS Dermacrine that's quite old and it has changed color to a real dark brown and the viscosity has changed to extremely runny/liquid. Does this stuff go bad or will it be harmful in any way to use in this condition?

Also on a side note what are your guys opinions on RS-Transaderm compared to Dermacrine, besides the steep price?

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Question? I've got a bottle of BPS Dermacrine that's quite old and it has changed color to a real dark brown and the viscosity has changed to extremely runny/liquid. Does this stuff go bad or will it be harmful in any way to use in this condition?

Also on a side note what are your guys opinions on RS-Transaderm compared to Dermacrine, besides the steep price?
It's still good. There was a batch that was dark and runny. I have 5 different batches on hand. 4 of 5 are creamy. 1 is dark and runny. I've used them all. The dark and runny may be the strongest in both smell and effect. Unless, it's been baking in the sun for years, you're good to go. I know my Dermacrine and I'd go BPS before anything else.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established

How old are we talking? I've used a few bottles of Dermacrine and they have all been a bit different in colour and viscosity. The bottle with the lighter coloured and thicker gel felt the same to me as the bottle with the much darker and runnier gel.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I ever saw was the steep price.....so I can't compare.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I'd say if it's BPS, it's still good. I'd even say if it's Primordial Performance I'd still use it. But that's just me.

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
Age wise maybe it's maybe 8 months. I bought 5 of them cause they were on sale for $29 and the first three were thick in viscosity and lighter in color. They stayed in the house in a cabinet so no sun baking just dark and 70 degrees.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Age wise maybe it's maybe 8 months. I bought 5 of them cause they were on sale for $29 and the first three were thick in viscosity and lighter in color. They stayed in the house in a cabinet so no sun baking just dark and 70 degrees.
They're definitely g2g.

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
When I ran Transaderm it was about ~4~ years ago when they first came out and I got them while the cheaper promotional pricing was going on, but now it's ridiculous. I ran it with H-Drol and with E-stane as a test base and for me it seemed to dry a lot faster than the dermacrine does, I could rub in 5 pumps and it would be dry in a minute or less.

I'm going to stick with the dermacrine now though just cause of price but if money wasn't an issue I'd go with the transaderm just for the fast drying. I'm not sure if one is better than the other though.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Jebrook - I appreciate your input bro.
Toren - Thanks for that link, very informative!

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
I had a batch of Dermacrine that was very dark. It still worked well for me.

I don't see how they can justify their price for RS-Transaderm

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I've pretty well picked up on that with T surfing through here for the last year.

Looking to run a cycle end of the summer & looking for a good base to go along with what I have in mind. So I'm joining in for the education, as long as T bone is ok with it. Sure need that guy to get plenty of rest.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've pretty well picked up on that with T surfing through here for the last year.

Looking to run a cycle end of the summer & looking for a good base to go along with what I have in mind. So I'm joining in for the education, as long as T bone is ok with it. Sure need that guy to get plenty of rest.
T's a good guy. He just hazes people a bit. It's all in good fun.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Lol. T's the old grouchy man. Hulk smash is the comedian;)
and the three of us together are like the 2016 version of the 3 stooges

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think we successfully derailed this thread. Sorry digitalpimp!

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Would it be overload to use 2 pumps of Dermacrine a day with 4-andro?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:bigok: Not even as a guilty pleasure. Now if only the Kardashians would disappear too.
Since this is the Internet and as far as I'm concerned you're all just bots here for my pleasure, I confess to the world I've seen every episode of jersey shore MTV has ever aired. I wonder in Sam and Ronnie are still together irl....

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't think so. I'm currently running prolly 4-6 pumps of Dermacrine with 200mg topical 4-Andro. Also running R-Andro.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
I knew it was only a matter of time before someone suggested using both!
Trust me, the thought has crossed my mind ;)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since this is the Internet and as far as I'm concerned you're all just bots here for my pleasure, I confess to the world I've seen every episode of jersey shore MTV has ever aired. I wonder in Sam and Ronnie are still together irl....
Lol. My buddies used to call me the Sitch...true story;)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
me too.

remember 1st season Angelina comes to the house with the garbage bag of clothes- lmao

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Nice link. We get questions on this all the time. Pretty much falls in line with the general consensus of test bases that a lot of us have here.
Yeah, that was a good site/podcast but he moved on to other things. I always do 4-AD/EpiAndro usually. I just started 8 weeks of Ostarine at 17mg however, and for some reason wanted to try Dermacrine (3 pumps/210lbs). I presume DC will be fine for Osta - I'm really wondering if it would be enough for 8 weeks of LGD at 4, 8, 12mg in August.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that was a good site/podcast but he moved on to other things. I always do 4-AD/EpiAndro usually. I just started 8 weeks of Ostarine at 17mg however, and for some reason wanted to try Dermacrine (3 pumps/210lbs). I presume DC will be fine for Osta - I'm really wondering if it would be enough for 8 weeks of LGD at 4, 8, 12mg in August.
I've used Dermacrine for an Msten cycle once. It helped noticeably, but I still had to fight through some lethargy at times. I would think it would work well also for Osta or LGD. It is a good product but in the future on strong orals I'll be sticking with Trest or 4 andro/epiandro. Oh, and I'm 215 and I used 3-4 pumps per day on the Derma.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Oh, and I'm 215 and I used 3-4 pumps per day on the Derma.
Where did you put it all! :) That pump covers a lot of area - I do left shoulder/trap/neck, right shoulder/trap/neck, and forearms... no idea where I'd put a 4th :)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where did you put it all! :) That pump covers a lot of area - I do left shoulder/trap/neck, right shoulder/trap/neck, and forearms... no idea where I'd put a 4th :)
Chest,Inner thighs and tops of the feet as well. I usually did 2 pumps in the AM and 2 in the pm before the gym.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Very informative link there. I guess I'll definitely be going with the 4-Andro, too bad I didn't stock up on Trest!
Just remember the caveats with the Topical DHEA - the blood draws were a lot later, after application. But that is indeed all there is as far as research data. Anecdotally, guys love Dermacrine, that's why I decided to experiment. The real "Test" will be with the LGD :)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Chest,Inner thighs and tops of the feet as well. I usually did 2 pumps in the AM and 2 in the pm before the gym.
Split dosing does seem to make more sense, doesn't it... Thx.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Split dosing does seem to make more sense, doesn't it... Thx.
Yeah it helped a lot so I didn't crash later in the day. Have you noticed an increase in energy and a very slight euphoric or peppy feeling shortly after application. I got that quite a bit. Don't think I would have made it through Msten without it.