MK-677 in PCT?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely would be something that would be worth adding. The fact is non-suppressive, Is perfect for on cycle or pct

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My experience with MK-677 is mixed. Stacked with Osta and GW it was a great recomp. I took it through PCT. MK bloated me like hell and was cutting my sleep short.
IMHO, in PCT you need your 8 hours sleep. While on MK, I constantly woke up after only 5 hours.
Everyone reacts differently, I guess.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Tremendous in a PCT if dosed properly

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
My experience with MK-677 is mixed. Stacked with Osta and GW it was a great recomp. I took it through PCT. MK bloated me like hell and was cutting my sleep short.
IMHO, in PCT you need your 8 hours sleep. While on MK, I constantly woke up after only 5 hours.
Everyone reacts differently, I guess.
How did you find the sleep quality? We're the 5 hours enough to feel rested?

Or were you tired? I'm asking as I have some here at home and haven't used it yet, mainly due to the lethargy I've heard about.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
What dose do you suggest? AM or PM?
MK-677+melatonin before bed. When your body recognizes elevated hgh levels it releases somatostatin to inhibit the hgh. Melatonin is a somatostatin inhibitor. Together the combination with leave you with more active growth hormone.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did you find the sleep quality? We're the 5 hours enough to feel rested?

Or were you tired? I'm asking as I have some here at home and haven't used it yet, mainly due to the lethargy I've heard about.
Hard to fall asleep, rested feeling after 5 hours but hardly enough to feel recovered from the previous workout. I did a long run for about 5 month, constantly upping the dosage, up to 80mg/day taking at before bed, then cut back. The bloat was terrible too, like a pufferfish. Felt no lethargy.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Yes the bloat isn't appealing to be honest, however if the pros outweigh the cons it's worth a shot. So you didn't feel recovery was better? What about size/strength? Anything there?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes the bloat isn't appealing to be honest, however if the pros outweigh the cons it's worth a shot. So you didn't feel recovery was better? What about size/strength? Anything there?
Honestly, only thing I noted positively were lucid dreams at the beginning and a marked anti-catabolic effect together with Osta and GW on a cut.
I react very strange to AAS and some sarms, still figuring out what's best for me.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
MK-677+melatonin before bed. When your body recognizes elevated hgh levels it releases somatostatin to inhibit the hgh. Melatonin is a somatostatin inhibitor. Together the combination with leave you with more active growth hormone.
And Hup-a

Melatonin is good, and I use it, but hup-a is a lot stronger somato inhibitor, with a crazy long half life (36 ish hours give or take).

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
And Hup-a

Melatonin is good, and I use it, but hup-a is a lot stronger somato inhibitor, with a crazy long half life (36 ish hours give or take).

Agreed. Just need to watch the duration of usage with huperzine a

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Just need to watch the duration of usage with huperzine a
Absolutely.

I posted a theoretical strategy regarding MK in another thread but I'll drop it here for reference for those interested:

My suggestion is always to keep it low. Then before you decide to bump up the dose (presuming you feel the need), I would first try to "amplify/supercharge" the 10mg by using somatostatin inhibitors. I'd start with a mild one like melatonin at night, then Hup-A, then a combo of the two. Other somato inhibitors exist but those are my go to ones due to low sides + low cost.

After you've done that for a few months etc, then ramp to 20mg (if you feel the need), and repeat adding in the somatostatin inhibitors.

So as an example (duration on each dose before adjustment will be purely individual):

Months x-x 10mg
Months x-x 10mg + Melatonin
Months x-x 10mg + Hup-a / melatonin
Months x-x 20mg (no somato inhibitors)
Months x-x 20mg + Melatonin
Months x-x 20mg + Hup-a / melatonin

And so on....

By using this strategy you can DRAMATICALLY extend the lifespan of each bottle...which is precious since its out of production by supp companies (yes I know sketch RC still exists).

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Never really got a straight answer on this, but does all of the bloating go away after you stop using MK?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never really got a straight answer on this, but does all of the bloating go away after you stop using MK?
Yep- and not all peeps bloat on mk, everyone reacts different. For some it's sleep inducing-, for others insomnia. You have to try to find out. Best results when test is high, with a test base for instance. Through the cycle -into PCT recommended , IMHO.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF is a staple in pct for me.. I can't use mk.. bloat is to bad.