Strength without weight gain

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Would it be possible to run a 15-18 day cycle of 300mg TD Stano and 20-40 mg M1A. Looking for strength gains only, no weight gain. Will already be lean (8%), don't want to be any leaner, at 189# B.W.
Diet would be 350-400grams protein, 300 grams carbs and 70 grams fat.
Workouts will be 3 days a week, heavy power lifting movements/w assistance movements and 2-3 days of conditioning and speed work.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
This is a generic answer.... Sure you can gain strength without gaining weight. How? Recomp.....Your weight remains the same, but your swapping bodyfat for muscles.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
This is a generic answer.... Sure you can gain strength without gaining weight. How? Recomp.....Your weight remains the same, but your swapping bodyfat for muscles.
I understand that about a recomp, that's my conundrum. Body weight and body fat will already be on point, no room for weight gain, and no fat to lose, don't want to drop below 8%

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you want to gain weight? I guess you could get stronger without gaining weight by maxing your current muscles potential. .....but I am not sure.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
It is possible to get stronger without gaining muscle. To an extend. Through neuronal adaption. But that is very limited and most steroids will end up shredding you down and adding lean mass in the doses that would give you the strength gains you desire.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Anavar! :D

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
ever thought about going into a higher weightclass though?

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
ever thought about going into a higher weightclass though?
I'm in a higher weight class now. I feel like s**t at this weight. Now at a lower body weight, I'm stronger, faster, and much more athletic. Overall performance is better at a lower weight for me.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I'm in a higher weight class now. I feel like s**t at this weight. Now at a lower body weight, I'm stronger, faster, and much more athletic. Overall performance is better at a lower weight for me.
I know that feeling,Anavar would be your best bet

DozerDean

DozerDean

Awards
Another vote for tbol. You'll love the extra endurance too. You might can find hdrol easier and it will serve you just as good. Your strength will come with training and the aas helps with recovery. Diet is crucial for both.