Epiandro

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone on here take epiandro solo for a cut and have good results?
I mean more than just the usual results from a well planned diet and HIIT regimen

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Inhibit? If anything it increased fat loss for me. I didn't run it solo but as soon as I added it in I shredded up like crazy. Running it again now, trying different brands.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll see if I can find the study

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Inhibit? If anything it increased fat loss for me. I didn't run it solo but as soon as I added it in I shredded up like crazy. Running it again now, trying different brands.
Maybe it was a mistake now that I reread inhibit part, everyone says it's a good cutter!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Maybe it was a mistake now that I reread inhibit part, everyone says it's a good cutter!!
It is, I'd describe it as kind of like an OTC masteron. Big strength gains even as you lose weight, increased vascularity and definition, pumps are great, alpha feeling and high libido.
These are all my experiences of course

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go figure I can't find the post anymore. Maybe I misread it like a dumbass, disregard.

Either way, let's hear from users who have used it on a cut solo

I plan on stacking it with 11x

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go figure I can't find the post anymore. Maybe I misread it like a dumbass, disregard.

Either way, let's hear from users who have used it on a cut solo

I plan on stacking it with 11x
I'm thinking of running ol epi andro with 11 oxo.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well keep an eye open for an up coming brand that'll be releasing a 7/11stack
Just in time for cutting season

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

1kerry

Awards
sorry to hijack thread, but epiandro is hard on the hairline right? I have done 3 hdrol cycle with no issues at all, but hairloss was tremendous on stanodrol, just stop taking it at day 10-12 and what I lost, I think it came back at 90% at least

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry to hijack thread, but epiandro is hard on the hairline right? I have done 3 hdrol cycle with no issues at all, but hairloss was tremendous on stanodrol, just stop taking it at day 10-12 and what I lost, I think it came back at 90% at least
Damn everyone talking about hair loss from epiandro...

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn everyone talking about hair loss from epiandro...
I'm just starting my 5th week of IML Super epiandro and I've had absolutely no hair loss. I know it's really dependent on the user but there's hope haha.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just starting my 5th week of IML Super epiandro and I've had absolutely no hair loss. I know it's really dependent on the user but there's hope haha.
Nice what's ur dosage ?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been doing 150mg about 30-60 minutes pre workout. The pumps and aggression have been ridiculous.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Neither have I, at least none that I've noticed. If anything, my hair is too thick; it gets annoying because it doesn't listen and does whatever it wants. I have bed head 24/7.

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
I'm on day 28 of a 6 week cycle of 600mg epiandro daily. No hair loss yet.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Running 300mg along side 15mg of Osta. For my cut. On week 5 and down 11 lbs at a -500 cal. diet. I started with Osta and introduced epiandro two weeks into my cut & Osta cycle.

Strength is holding steady to increasing with only 3 weeks of epiandro added into my cycle.

I'm keeping the doses of Osta & epiandro low as possible to maintain muscle but cut hard. Taking a little more epiandro would help my energy but I'm going to push through for a low doses 10week cut.

I can say this I love the aggression epiandro adds in the gym.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone on here take epiandro solo for a cut and have good results?
I mean more than just the usual results from a well planned diet and HIIT regimen
I ran epiandro on a recomp and it worked amazingly well. I would imagine it would work as well for a cut also.

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I ran epiandro on a recomp and it worked amazingly well. I would imagine it would work as well for a cut also.
I've ran dmz and super dmz 2.0, what would you compare it too

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran dmz and super dmz 2.0, what would you compare it too
Not those. Lol. Definitely nowhere near as potent. Much better energy level. Dry gains. But a step down from methyls in all gains but better as far as feeling and overall health. I think I gained 3-4 lbs and dropped my bodyfat from 10-11 down to 8. The Andros are effective in their own right to a respectable degree.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was blood pressure and organ stress noticeable?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Was blood pressure and organ stress noticeable?
Honestly dude, if I'm not physically in the gym, I can't even tell I'm on a ph. I feel great all day and have had ZERO sides. So to answer your question, there is no noticeable blood pressure or organ stress.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly dude, if I'm not physically in the gym, I can't even tell I'm on a ph. I feel great all day and have had ZERO sides. So to answer your question, there is no noticeable blood pressure or organ stress.
Niceeeeee, so no pee foam side pain etc?
It was bad on my epistane run..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've ran Epiandro and didn't get anything like people are saying here. All it did was boost my libido sky high and it seemed to actually help my prostate. I got some side effects of it making me really tired after a dose. Tired enough to want to go to sleep. I started out at 600mg of Ultra-Stano and worked up to 1200mg. No strength gains or anything ergogenic. Just an expensive libido pill is all it was.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've ran Epiandro and didn't get anything like people are saying here. All it did was boost my libido sky high and it seemed to actually help my prostate. I got some side effects of it making me really tired after a dose. Tired enough to want to go to sleep. I started out at 600mg of Ultra-Stano and worked up to 1200mg. No strength gains or anything ergogenic. Just an expensive libido pill is all it was.
That blows dude. I'm taking 150mg prewo of IML super epiandro. It's definitely not making me super strong but the pumps and aggression in the gym are phenomenal.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How bad was shutdown?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I find it so strange that you had this experience. What brand was this Ultra-Stano from?
It definitely boosts my libido but I also get crazy strong on this compound as well as decreased water retention, alpha attitude, and overall sense of well being throughout the day.
That blows dude. I'm taking 150mg prewo of IML super epiandro. It's definitely not making me super strong but the pumps and aggression in the gym are phenomenal.
So weird that I'm the only one who is seeing huge strength increases from this stuff.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BamBam, Antaeus labs is the only one who made Ultra-Stano. Ultra-Stano was suppose to be stronger than any other epi-andro. I guess for most it was, but this was my first time using epi-andro and that was my experience. Super strong libido boost was the only thing I really noticed, except for the side effect of making me sleepy.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
It definitely boosts my libido but I also get crazy strong on this compound as well as decreased water retention, alpha attitude, and overall sense of well being throughout the day.

This has been my experience as well. I haven't taken many ph's, but I loved my epiandro cycle. I took Androvar & stayed within 300-400mgs.

Oldnewb

Awards
I just picked up OLs new release, like most of you guys Im sure. This will be my first run of anything ever,so Im pretty intent on keeping it mild. What drawbacks would there be to a single daily dose, most likely preworkout?

Also, what cycle supports do you feel help the most?

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What drawbacks would there be to a single daily dose, most likely preworkout?
Depends on how large that dose would be. But I would predict an overall lack of results if you're planning on something like a single 250mg dose preworkout each day. Using OL's product I would recommend, at minimum, one pill AM and one PM, with one of those being preworkout.

Oldnewb

Awards
Alright,thanks for the input. Anything people run for cycle support with this compound?

Also, Ive heard some people get away with really light PCT with this stuff, Im wondering what actual users are doing for successful pct protocol?

I already got some clomid, and plan on using super pct, additionally Ill be throwing in some cannibal alpha just because I got a bunch on sale a while back.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright,thanks for the input. Anything people run for cycle support with this compound?

Also, Ive heard some people get away with really light PCT with this stuff, Im wondering what actual users are doing for successful pct protocol?

I already got some clomid, and plan on using super pct, additionally Ill be throwing in some cannibal alpha just because I got a bunch on sale a while back.
Alls I'm running for cycle support is hawthorn berry extract and NAC/milk thistle. I take this stuff year round anyways. Some people may say to take something like saw palmetto for the prostate.

As for pct, I always run tamox with some type of post cycle supplement( usually pct assist for me) on all cycles. Is just rather not take a chance.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL Cycle Assist or OL Ar1macare Pro should easily have you covered.

Ar1macare Pro has Arimistane, though, so your joints could get a bit dry.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm running 600mg of Alpha Stano and 20mg of OL Osta. Been on for about a week and the strength gains have been really good with a large cal deficit. No negative sides to speak of so far.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Alls I'm running for cycle support is hawthorn berry extract and NAC/milk thistle. I take this stuff year round anyways. Some people may say to take something like saw palmetto for the prostate.
DHT by itself does not cause prostate problems, only in the presence of a raised oestrogen. Increasing DHT can reduce oestrogen by inhibiting aromatase and reduce the size of the prostate! Saw palmetto would have no effect on the effect of Epi-Andro on the prostate anyway as it is already 5alpha reduced.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DHT by itself does not cause prostate problems, only in the presence of a raised oestrogen. Increasing DHT can reduce oestrogen by inhibiting aromatase and reduce the size of the prostate! Saw palmetto would have no effect on the effect of Epi-Andro on the prostate anyway as it is already 5alpha reduced.
Well there ya go. I only mentioned it because I saw some guys bickering about it the other day. Good post dude

Metatron144

Awards
Man I'm on day 15 of

Sup3r Epi Elite - 1000mg Ed for 15 days
Ar1macare - full dose for 15 days
CEL 11-Sterone - 600mg Ed 15 days

So far and getting similar results to you minus the tiredness but I am taking caffeine pills along with it...

So idk wtf is going on...