Why are companies trying to reinvent 1-DHEA AND 4-DHEA products?

Darlz

Awards
I understand due to the PH/DS ban, that a majority of the good stuff is now obsolete(if you dont like ordering from UK).. But can someone explain to me why there are so many companies coming out with 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA products with "new delivery systems"? Kinda seems like trying to reinvent the wheel, then telling everyone it will spin faster because of " this amazing new delivery method". Correct me if Im wrong, but isnt there a limit to how much you are going to see results wise, even if the product has the max dose of 1- or 4- Andro? As far as I know, even with the higher dosed Andro products, The most you are going to see is an 8-10 pound max increase on cycle, which obviously your going to lose a few of those during your PCT. It just seems like people are marketing these products as if these delivery systems will increase the potency and have the product rival Superdrol.....

Am I wrong here?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's best not to challenge the marketing on this forum. You're right, these dhea products are nothing like the old DS that everyone used before. But I think most guys will agree that a 8-10lb increase from a non-methylated compound is plenty.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand due to the PH/DS ban, that a majority of the good stuff is now obsolete(if you dont like ordering from UK).. But can someone explain to me why there are so many companies coming out with 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA products with "new delivery systems"? Kinda seems like trying to reinvent the wheel, then telling everyone it will spin faster because of " this amazing new delivery method". Correct me if Im wrong, but isnt there a limit to how much you are going to see results wise, even if the product has the max dose of 1- or 4- Andro? As far as I know, even with the higher dosed Andro products, The most you are going to see is an 8-10 pound max increase on cycle, which obviously your going to lose a few of those during your PCT. It just seems like people are marketing these products as if these delivery systems will increase the potency and have the product rival Superdrol.....

Am I wrong here?
Never seen any claims to rival Superdrol. Lol. That would be asinine. I'm always skeptical of new delivery systems that claim to lower the efficacious dose. Few actually live up to the hype but do help to an extent. Companies are focusing on the Andros because anything else will be swiftly banned. It makes no sense anymore to create new chemicals when they will be banned faster than ever.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's best not to challenge the marketing on this forum. You're right, these dhea products are nothing like the old DS that everyone used before. But I think most guys will agree that a 8-10lb increase from a non-methylated compound is plenty.
Sound like you're talking from personal experience lol

Darlz

Awards
I didn't mean to challenge any of the reps here. I mean EVERY company is coming out with some Andro product that has some special or super delivery system.. My point was though.. Even in the most Ideal Andro product, the most your going to get out of it is 8-10 pounds at cycle peak, with only maybe 5-6 of those pounds keepable. If your going to bother messing with your body and it's natural test production, wouldn't you want a lil more than 5-6 pounds?

Darlz

Awards
And yes the Superdrol comparison is a bit much.. I meant that andro products are being advertised like their new delivery system makes the product more potent and the conversion to 1-test and 4-diol much higher, which frankly I don't see possible. It's either dosed correctly or it isn't but the conversion will always be minimal..

Darlz

Awards
Jebrook. I definitely understand what you mean.. Thanks to the US government, we are stuck with what's available.. Which is obviously Andro products. I'm surprised more companies haven't tried coming out with a UK line of products...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jebrook. I definitely understand what you mean.. Thanks to the US government, we are stuck with what's available.. Which is obviously Andro products. I'm surprised more companies haven't tried coming out with a UK line of products...
I agree it does suck. I'm sure supplement companies will keep working towards finding solutions and providing products we want. On the one hand, if a company ever does find a way to truly solve the bioavailability problem with these 2 step conversion ph's then we would definitely have some pretty strong options for putting on muscle. I'm interested to see how well OL's new delivery system works. All the others don't look very impressive from what I've seen thus far. Time will tell.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's say the SEDDS system is complete bull**** technology, those mofo's still loaded each cap with 250mg of product. Either way, I'm going with their stuff

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I didn't mean to challenge any of the reps here. I mean EVERY company is coming out with some Andro product that has some special or super delivery system.. My point was though.. Even in the most Ideal Andro product, the most your going to get out of it is 8-10 pounds at cycle peak, with only maybe 5-6 of those pounds keepable. If your going to bother messing with your body and it's natural test production, wouldn't you want a lil more than 5-6 pounds?
The days of designer steroids and SARMs being sold like bubble gum are over. If the Andro products are legal, why wouldn't companies want to exploit them and at the same time push them to be even better than they were before? Plenty of the designer steroids of our era would never have been created if 'scientists' had just been content with the original stuff from the 1930's. Necessity breeds innovation and with a shrinking North American market (hormonal products), you either innovate or you get left behind.

Let's just say the ideal weight gain is 8-10 lbs for an Andro cycle. I would be a lot happier attaining those 8-10 lbs. while only having to purchase one bottle of the enhanced (and properly dosed) Andros versus having to buy 3 bottles of the old underdosed and unenhanced Andro products from other manufacturers. If the dollar value per pound (or mg of useable product) swings even slightly in my favour, as a consumer, I'm all for it.

I see way too many people judging the success or failure of a cycle on weight gain and weight gain alone. There is so much more to this journey than weight gain. Some of us are on the journey for many years and some of us just want a crutch to lean on for the summer. I don't judge either way.

And yes the Superdrol comparison is a bit much.. I meant that andro products are being advertised like their new delivery system makes the product more potent and the conversion to 1-test and 4-diol much higher, which frankly I don't see possible. It's either dosed correctly or it isn't but the conversion will always be minimal..
If the newer delivery sytems do work, the compounds will be more potent, or at the very least, we won't have to use as much product to elicit the same effect. If more finds it's way into the body, more has a chance of being converted. If in the end these new delivery systems don't translate into real-world positive net gains for the end user, that would be disappointing. I still think it's a step in the right direction though. The manufacturers know the market will be flooded with these DHEA compounds (as well as many other natural supplements) so hopefully the end user is the beneficiary one way or another.

swollz

swollz

Awards
I have one with 3 types of dhea as well as some natural test boosters and a ai I'm waiting to see if doc oks it after I get test checks done... Is it even safe to take them or run as a cycle... My juice head buddy says dhea equals estrogen and its bull****... Also can tweek prostate and other ****.. Old man drug Idk I loved a cycle of 14-epi but then again I was running ostarine with it alongside so idk...

Darlz

Awards
Excellent insight.. I have no doubt the 1-Andro and 4-Andro do work when dosed properly.. And I guess I'm totally wrong because its not reinventing the wheel if your able to design it to run better.. I'm definitely looking forward to see some logs and see some results, I will say that. And it IS nice to see that these companies are coming with properly dosed DHEA.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Op
if u run a 1 andro 4 andro epiandro cycle at a proper dosage before u would be looking at 350 to 400 dollars which is hard rock supplement andros line (which was priced good back then) now that OL representing with high dosage per cap and good count and hopefully price estimates will be correct then u can run all of it at a good price.
I'm guessing here if u run all 3 andros at high dosage u probably will gain more than 10 lbs those r guesses.

Darlz

Awards
I'm probably just sour grapes that all the trest products are disappearing..

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly, it takes me more than a year to put on that much quality(actual muscle) weight.

Darlz

Awards
I actually did not know OL was coming out with new andro products till Jebrook mentioned it earlier. Olympus has always done right by me.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually did not know OL was coming out with new andro products till Jebrook mentioned it earlier. Olympus has always done right by me.
We are always aiming to do right by our consumers. Andros are going to be dosed great and priced OL style, the delivery system is basically the icing on the cake. Anything extra it adds is simply a bonus :)

Darlz

Awards
8-10 pounds is absolutely fantastic with any product.. As long as the thats a keepable 8-10 pounds.. That's always gonna depend on diet, training, and Pct. While I retract my negativity about the Andro products, I'm glad I brought it up though. Always nice learning something..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
8-10 pounds is absolutely fantastic with any product.. As long as the thats a keepable 8-10 pounds.. That's always gonna depend on diet, training, and Pct. While I retract my negativity about the Andro products, I'm glad I brought it up though. Always nice learning something..
Now that's what I like to see. Some acceptance and learning. Far too many people become stubborn and combative if directed/corrected. One of the other great things about dhea hormones is the minimal sides accompanied with 8-10lbs. There is always a possibility but they are much much much less than... Well we can use your superdrol comparison ;)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Am I wrong here?
You haven't been around long have you?.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm probably just sour grapes that all the trest products are disappearing..
Who isn't?. Trest was the only product in it's category that I could run for long cycles and have hardly any impact on my liver enzymes. Plus feeling good the entire cycle and not feeling like crap. Sides?. What sides?. You mean increased energy and libido?. I didn't stock up enough at all. I stocked up more on some crap orals. Oh well, stupid me for not stocking up enough on the product that works the best for me with the least amount of sides.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who isn't?. Trest was the only product in it's category that I could run for long cycles and have hardly any impact on my liver enzymes. Plus feeling good the entire cycle and not feeling like crap. Sides?. What sides?. You mean increased energy and libido?. I didn't stock up enough at all. I stocked up more on some crap orals. Oh well, stupid me for not stocking up enough on the product that works the best for me with the least amount of sides.
U r lucky to stock up on any!
I came late to the party....

Darlz

Awards
Trest is/was amazing.. It's the closest alternative possible for a test base.. Especially for those not pinning. For me it was perfect because I promised my fiancé I wouldn't inject any AAS anymore.. The funny part of this is she doesn't mind if I use a capsule, the idea of injecting makes it seem worse even though I've explained that injectables atr technically a lil less taxing.

moleculargnz

Awards

Am I wrong here?
It really comes down to economics. With the regular PHs gone, and now sarms are just about gone, the DHEA market has become very saturated. With hundreds of brands putting out standard Andro products how does a company get consumers to choose their product if most other products are practically the same? They come out with a potentially new and improved version as a way to differentiate themselves within the marketplace. Not saying that these new delivery systems are more effective or less effective but it makes sense from a business standpoint. But regardless, there are brands who are actually dedicated to looking for new ways ways to make products even more effective, which I think is important considering there a much fewer options available these days.