Need help

shashank

Awards
Hi
Started with sustanon 250 and completed 4weeks with a good amount of gain and shape should i continue for another 4 weeks?
and can i add propionate + stanozolol good for cutting cycle ?

Thanks

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
you had no buisness running a cycle..Do you even have pct lined up?

shashank

Awards
PCT
clomid and nolva both:
300mg clomid + 40mg nolva day 1, 50mg clomid + 20mg nolva 20 days

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
you need to run sust at a minimum of 8 weeks

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
what are your stats

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
age? bf?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
you can either run prop eod for 4 weeks or run sust another 4 weeks then do pct

shashank

Awards
i am a programmer, i have my daily job and work for 8hrs a day and workout for 2 hrs in the evening since i am busy with my work most of the time i am unaware of the things here, so i hired a personal trainer and he is suggesting me all these and charging me a bomb for everything, and now i doubt if he is cheating me so i wanted a clear picture if my things are going right or i have been cheated.
i am working out from three years with on and off days, but these lower fat was the worst thing stayed a long time so i asked him to help me give a diet/fat burners and workouts reduce my lower abs (a small love handle) which is been staying for long time .
and this is what he is suggesting.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
i am a programmer, i have my daily job and work for 8hrs a day and workout for 2 hrs in the evening since i am busy with my work most of the time i am unaware of the things here, so i hired a personal trainer and he is suggesting me all these and charging me a bomb for everything, and now i doubt if he is cheating me so i wanted a clear picture if my things are going right or i have been cheated.
i am working out from three years with on and off days, but these lower fat was the worst thing stayed a long time so i asked him to help me give a diet/fat burners and workouts reduce my lower abs (a small love handle) which is been staying for long time .
and this is what he is suggesting.
he is a ****ing moron bro..ok
sust @ ??mg weeks 1-4 (you have already done this
sust @500mg a weeks 4-8
winstrol @ 50mg a day weeks 6-10
then start pct after last day of winstrol.Don't go to this guy again he is a complete idiot

shashank

Awards
Sust week1 - mon/thru - 150mg
week2- 200mg
week3- 300mg
week4 - 500mg and done.
now he is suggesting prop and to continue sust
also he didn't say the name yet but said that there is a shots which is injected to yours lower abs so that it fades away is that true ?

Thanks a lot bro.

Edit 1:
lower abs i mean - love handle

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Sust week1 - mon/thru - 150mg
week2- 200mg
week3- 300mg
week4 - 500mg and done.
now he is suggesting prop and to continue sust
also he didn't say the name yet but said that there is a shots which is injected to yours lower abs so that it fades away is that true ?

Thanks a lot bro.

Edit 1:
lower abs i mean - love handle
sust also needs to be pinned 3 times a week.I think he might be reffering to GH which is hell expensive bro..stick to Test.This guy needs to get his ****ing teeth kicked in

shashank

Awards
Thanks a lot jakz.
so u suggest me to continue sust for 4 more weeks pin it for 3 times a week with 500mg a day
and win @50mg for 6 weeks ? will that do?
what about prop?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
winny only 4 weeks* 50-60mg
Would you mind posting your diet and training routine.Working out for 2 hours is way too much bro

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
sust also needs to be pinned 3 times a week.I think he might be reffering to GH which is hell expensive bro..stick to Test.This guy needs to get his ****ing teeth kicked in
this.

shashank

Awards
Diet-
As soon as i wake up - lemon concentrate in hot water then shellcal calcium and maxirich vitamin tablet
At 8am 1 scoop On whey protiens
9 am - oats with hot water 5 egg whites
12 pm - chapathi - indian food (made outta wheat) with veggies + 5 egg whites
4 pm - fruits
6.45 - clen tablet based on dose started with 40,60,80,120,120,120,120,120,80,80,60 (he said me to continue clen till its over 100cap but i read this dosage on the net and doing 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off cycle) currently in last week

Workout -
everyday 7.30 - 10 mins thread mill
Monday - shoulders and lower abs
tue- back and obliques
wed- chest, legs lower abs
thu- biceps and fore arms and obliques
fri- triceps and lower abs
sat- legs and shoulders
sunday- Rest

:(
Edit :
After workout 2 scoops protiens
dinner- wheat chapathi( indian food) veggies + 5 egg whites
multivitamin tablets fish oil and liver care tablets

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
bro you are in a **** ton of stuff...Stick to the Test and winny.Also keep training to a MAXIMUM of one hour,the diet looks ok,as long as you are eating 500-1000 cal under maintenance you should lose the weight.a PT is suppose to help with diet and workout.He has no buisness telling you to take AAS.Stop the Clen aswell.

shashank

Awards
Yes i am under 1000 cal. but m surprised i am same weight as i was when i started.
does sust do water retention ? will i reduce once m done with PCT? loose the gains?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
It is water bro,you will def shake it off post cycle