Dymethazine

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I just read a new article stating that dymethazine actually converts to methasterone aka superdrol. What are your guys thoughts on this? Do dymethazine is actually a prohormone and not a steroid

Zug

Awards
I believe that was the original idea behind it, and while there are definitely more knowledgeable people to chime in, both anecdotally and to my chemical understanding it neither gives the effects of what would be closer to 30mg of superdrol at 40mg nor would the concentration of hcl in your stomach be enough to sever the azine bonds.

I'd buy some enzymatic pathway though. Or that only one of the sdrol molecules is activated while the other is left inert.

Confident Yates will know something on it, that said pretty sure something like this has been asked before.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Mind and muscle just published a article last week on it. If I had 50 post I would post the article and the study what was done in Belgium

ProteinBoy

ProteinBoy

Banned
Awards
Dymethazine is just two superdrol molecules bonded by a nitrogen atom, aka the "azine bond." I would look into roxilon/mebolazine before wasting you're time with it though because majority don't even respond to it, and that's the reason the prescription steroid roxilon was discontinued.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there may be some breakdown of the azine bond leaving superdrol, and a whole other steroid, but from my experience with the compound, it acts completely different. if this were the case, it'd be more potent than superdrol, when in fact, it isn't.
but dzine isn't a pro hormone. it is two superdrol molecules bonded together with an azine bond, leaving an entirely different steroid.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just read a new article stating that dymethazine actually converts to methasterone aka superdrol. What are your guys thoughts on this? Do dymethazine is actually a prohormone and not a steroid
It is a designer steroid from my understanding.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dymethazine is just two superdrol molecules bonded by a nitrogen atom, aka the "azine bond." I would look into roxilon/mebolazine before wasting you're time with it though because majority don't even respond to it, and that's the reason the prescription steroid roxilon was discontinued.
everyone responds to oral anabolic steroids. if you have androgen receptors, you respond to it.

ProteinBoy

ProteinBoy

Banned
Awards
It's a waste of money, try a compound that has more feedback like epistane

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back. Lol

ProteinBoy

ProteinBoy

Banned
Awards
everyone responds to oral anabolic steroids. if you have androgen receptors, you respond to it.
Okay, then tell me why so many people complain about the compound doing nothing for them and why the steroid roxilon, which is the exact same as dymethazine, was discontinued

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay, then tell me why so many people complain about the compound doing nothing for them and why the steroid roxilon, which is the exact same as dymethazine, was discontinued
if someone doesn't respond to an anabolic steroid, then it is most likely bunk.
dimethazine was discontinued, like many other oral anabolic steroids, for more safer, just as effective drugs.
it is still a controlled substance in the uk, and worked well enough for them to include it on their controlled substance list.

dimethazine has more data based research on it than epistane, which is more a designer steroid than dzine.

ProteinBoy

ProteinBoy

Banned
Awards
if someone doesn't respond to an anabolic steroid, then it is most likely bunk.
dimethazine was discontinued, like many other oral anabolic steroids, for more safer, just as effective drugs.
it is still a controlled substance in the uk, and worked well enough for them to include it on their controlled substance list.

dimethazine has more data based research on it than epistane, which is more a designer steroid than dzine.
Dymethazine is ****, das all I have to say...Which make of dymethazine did you use anyways?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used dimethazine* from iforce when it first was released. I've used dimethazine stacked with max lmg from a unpopular sup company. Also used dzine from lgi.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
there may be some breakdown of the azine bond leaving superdrol, and a whole other steroid, but from my experience with the compound, it acts completely different. if this were the case, it'd be more potent than superdrol, when in fact, it isn't.
but dzine isn't a pro hormone. it is two superdrol molecules bonded together with an azine bond, leaving an entirely different steroid.
Well that's what I originally thought but by the study they said that they hardly found any dymethazine in the urine just methasterone.

ProteinBoy

ProteinBoy

Banned
Awards
I used dimethazine* from iforce when it first was released. I've used dimethazine stacked with max lmg from a unpopular sup company. Also used dzine from lgi.
Some people don't respond to the compound at all, and I don't think it has anything to do with companies. I know several people that ran the same dymethazine I ran with great results, while all I got was placebo. Just not worth it in my opinion, I would just go with something that has been more tried and tested

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Also the brand they used in the study was at xtreme

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well that's what I originally thought but by the study they said that they hardly found any dymethazine in the urine just methasterone.
that would make sense. would also have to look at the metabolites found in uring from taking superdrol and compare them.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
that would make sense. would also have to look at the metabolites found in uring from taking superdrol and compare them.
It's quite confusing by the study doesn't dymethazine act more like a prohormone maybe they need to do some more research before I or anyone else can make a conclusion

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dymeth is awesome, but not comparable to superdrol imo.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love DMZ. Never ran SD so can't compare from personal experience. I just ran it for the 3rd time and had to stop earlier than planned because sides were so heavy, even at a lower dosage than I'd run it at before. It was a different brand though. But definitely legit, there's no argument.

I think both answers could be right. In some cases someone may legitimately not respond to a compound.

And in others, it's either under-dosed or junk.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's quite confusing by the study doesn't dymethazine act more like a prohormone maybe they need to do some more research before I or anyone else can make a conclusion
only in the way testosterone is a pro hormone to dht or estrogen.

when one thinks of the term pro hormone, they are usually thinking of taking a hormone in hopes of it converting into a specific hormone.

one wouldn't take testosterone in hopes of getting dht, and one wouldn't take dzine in hopes of getting superdrol. dzine isn't as smooth feeling as superdrol imo. just like one wouldn't take epistane in hopes of getting pheraplex, though there might be metabolites found in the urine or epistane users.

so if you were to be specific, you could say pro hormone to (insert metabolite) but you'd just end up confusing yourself if you don't have a full grasp on the subject.
better to just keep it simple an say di methyl dht was a metabolite found from dzine.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love DMZ. Never ran SD so can't compare from personal experience. I just ran it for the 3rd time and had to stop earlier than planned because sides were so heavy, even at a lower dosage than I'd run it at before. It was a different brand though. But definitely legit, there's no argument.

I think both answers could be right. In some cases someone may legitimately not respond to a compound.

And in others, it's either under-dosed or junk.
Superdrol is in a world of its own.. its like, Halotestin + Anadrol + Aldactone..

Drys you out, makes you hella full, and crazy vascular.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Superdrol is in a world of its own.. its like, Halotestin + Anadrol + Aldactone..

Drys you out, makes you hella full, and crazy vascular.
and begin seeing results in like 3 days.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and begin seeing results in like 3 days.
Yeah, like make you not even want to get out of bed to even take a piss. Fuk sd, you guys can have that stuff.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
guess you didn't run it at 10mg e/d?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
guess you didn't run it at 10mg e/d?
Haha nope, I'm not that smart. Thought 100mg of dermatrest would offset the lethargy some. Still gained 18 pounds in 3 weeks but wouldn't jump on it again. I'm just about done with orals all together tbh.

Darlz

Awards
Im planning an SD cycle with 100mg of Trest and also some Stano hoping its gonna combat some of the lethargy accompanied .. But Yates, your scaring me now lol. Sounds like what your saying is that 18lbs isnt worth it... Out of curiousity, How much of that 18 were u able to maintain?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha nope, I'm not that smart. Thought 100mg of dermatrest would offset the lethargy some. Still gained 18 pounds in 3 weeks but wouldn't jump on it again. I'm just about done with orals all together tbh.
the methyl monsters were fun to run, but really made some cycles a chore/painful to complete. I am in the same boat

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im planning an SD cycle with 100mg of Trest and also some Stano hoping its gonna combat some of the lethargy accompanied .. But Yates, your scaring me now lol. Sounds like what your saying is that 18lbs isnt worth it... Out of curiousity, How much of that 18 were u able to maintain?
Your running trest with SD? On top of that, Stano? Are you are a special breed? That is horrible. Superdrol is strong enough, you don't need to stack it with anything.

This is the reason why steroids get a bad name, poor responsibility with far to little knowledge. Both cause extreme cell volumization, so stackin the two, = confused, dangerous, pointless.

Pick trest or superdrol and stack it with test prop. Be responsible.