Need help sarm sr9099

Mako011

Awards
Has anyone hade any experience running elite sr-9099 by focused nutrition, looking for the best way to dose it

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sr9009 has some serious bioavailability and half life issues. It's probably the most worthless sarm out tbh. I wouldn't even use it.

Mako011

Awards
Got given a bottle of it for nothing along with gw 501516

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got given a bottle of it for nothing along with gw 501516
The gw you can dose once a day, optimal dose is 10 to 20mg. Dose sr9009 as often as possible, half life is incredibly short. GW loves carbs so if you are following a low carb diet you could possibly experience hypoglycemic sides, not fun at all.

Mako011

Awards
Was thinking of running the gw 20mg a day am/pm split or am/pwo

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Highest I've seen is 15-20mgs per day. More is not better, split apart and not taken at night time- not sure of the brand you have, don't need to know, but as with anything, start off small and increase

Eddie1267

Awards
You would have to split the sr9009 in 4 doses a day

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
Anyone have any results with the product from the maker of elite SR-9099 and or SR-9009 from other suppliers. I don't get why they renamed it unless it's a mix of some kind.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Sr9009 has some serious bioavailability and half life issues. It's probably the most worthless sarm out tbh. I wouldn't even use it.
Anyone have any results with the product from the maker of elite SR-9099 and or SR-9009 from other suppliers. I don't get why they renamed it unless it's a mix of some kind.
see quote

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
Thanks Smith, yeah I read up on the absorption and very low bioavailability of sr9009. I stuck with GW