Serving Size: 1 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
Epicatechin - 300 mg
Laxogenin -100 mg
1-dehydroepiandrosterone -125 mg
LGD-4033 -12 Mg
Delivery Blend - 40 mg

How do you see? It will be my first contact with something more powerful than typical natural supplements (t-booster).
Seeing that I'll have to add support cycle and pct, would Epistane best choice? I worry about hair loss and gynecomastia

thnks for your help

Jriddik

Awards
There isn't any epistane in that. It has 1-dhea and LGD (a SARM). You will still need a decent post cycle (CLOMID or NOLVADEX). Dunno about gyno from LGD, but I don't think it is an issue with 1-dhea. The epicatechin and laxo are both natural, non-hormonal anabolic compounds. They aren't bad for recovery and such, but the LGD and 1-dhea are the winners here.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There isn't any epistane in that. It has 1-dhea and LGD (a SARM). You will still need a decent post cycle (CLOMID or NOLVADEX). Dunno about gyno from LGD, but I don't think it is an issue with 1-dhea. The epicatechin and laxo are both natural, non-hormonal anabolic compounds. They aren't bad for recovery and such, but the LGD and 1-dhea are the winners here.
This... you have epicatechin, not epistane in there... the only hormonals are as Jriddik stated, LGD (a SARM) and 1-dhea..

Amanojaku

Awards
I misspoke in my last post. I wanted to say: is it better to do a cycle of Epistane?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
epistane will be more potent, but will also bring more chance for side effects.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
epistane will be more potent, but will also bring more chance for side effects.
That's totally personal tho as well. Osta made me feel awful and had me lethargic, losing no weight, etc while epi had zero sides for me. It's individual.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yea, I should of been more specific and mentioned side effects are dose dependant.

I don't think osta should be ran over 10mg, an epi shouldnt be ran under 40mg.

Amanojaku

Awards
You would be talking about an 80% profit and 20% of side effects compared to Epistane? (epi ran over 20-30 mg)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You would be talking about an 80% profit and 20% of side effects compared to Epistane? (epi ran over 20-30 mg)
not even close... for me osta was 10% profit, 150% sides of epi.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
What dosage did you use Amanojaku?
Also are you sure your Osta was legit?
I used Osta @20mg+ GW @14mg 12 weeks and hat a little less gains than with Epi 8 weeks @20mg but only the last few weeks of Osta some lethargy while almost immediately at Epi.
Well somehow still enjoyed Epi more because of the ON- feeling

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm on ostarine only side effect I've had is lethargy. The osta has pretty much eliminated all of my joint pain issues which is quite amazing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Every person is different and may or may not get the same side effects as someone else regardless of the dose, there's people who can take grams of gear and not experience any side effects while someone else like stated above can have side effects for most anything

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take that "blend" if I had a choice.

Why don't you try running some of that stuff solo before you take that product? If/when you start getting sides, they will be harder to pinpoint what exactly they're coming from.

Amanojaku

Awards
Audioph1x I agree with you. But I thought this product would not be at risk of side effects or it would be controllable with OTC pct

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Audioph1x I agree with you. But I thought this product would not be at risk of side effects or it would be controllable with OTC pct
EVERY hormonal product (no matter how low the dose) has a risk of sides... and theres no way to tell how bad they will be person to person as some people are hyper sensitive to things while others may be total non responders. Some guys can get away with no supports or pct and be fine while others look at the same product the wrong way and develop gyno. Its always much better to be on the safe side unless you're ok with risking potentially life-altering sides (permanent suppression, gyno, lipid problems, etc etc) to save a few bucks.