Would tren be effective at a high body fat (14-16%)

thatloser

Awards
I'm about 14-16% body fat and plan on using tren for the last couple of weeks of my test prop cycle to lean up a bit. I know that with AAS like tren, superrdrol, mast, the lower your bf the better the effects are, but will I still see the effrects such as muscles popping a bit more and looking drier? Or will I just lose fat and look mostly the same? Has anyone run tren at a similart body fat?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Tren will increase quality of muscles and trim body fat

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
What ester do you plan to use ? How many cycles have you done previously to this one , do you know the side effects of tren ? Are your prepared for them ? How old are you and what's your lifting experience ?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Tren is a sh!t strong compound bro.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last couple weeks? No, it's not a miracle magic act.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3 weeks on Tren Ace was where I started seeing visual changes, 4 weeks is when I went crazy and had to stop taking the Tren lmao but in those 10-14 days the changes were awesome, even with my less than adequate diet.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about 14-16% body fat and plan on using tren for the last couple of weeks of my test prop cycle to lean up a bit. I know that with AAS like tren, superrdrol, mast, the lower your bf the better the effects are, but will I still see the effrects such as muscles popping a bit more and looking drier? Or will I just lose fat and look mostly the same? Has anyone run tren at a similart body fat?
That's asinine. What gives you that idea?. I know I've heard that broscience idea also, but there is absolutely no truth to it.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks on Tren Ace was where I started seeing visual changes, 4 weeks is when I went crazy and had to stop taking the Tren lmao but in those 10-14 days the changes were awesome, even with my less than adequate diet.
Forgot to rep you for your log,really helped me a lot,glad to see you are ok bro

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if OP's question is real or not... 14-16% isn't all that high BF. It's super easy to trim down for visible abs from there. The heat alone from tren would likely do it, with the proper diet.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Try tren hex if tren ace made you crazy. Hex is hard to find though.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Rascal you still alive God dangit? I feel like I havent seen you on here in a minute or I'm just stuck in a void.....

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Try tren hex if tren ace made you crazy. Hex is hard to find though.
One of my sources had hex, but there was some PIP issues with it. I think I'm done altogether with Tren though, it's not necessary for me since I don't compete or anything.

Rascal you still alive God dangit? I feel like I havent seen you on here in a minute or I'm just stuck in a void.....
Yeah I was gone for a while! I'm starting to check back in every so often now.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cutting your shots with sterile grape seed oil will get rid of PIP, but yeah I hear you on that

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cutting your shots with sterile grape seed oil will get rid of PIP, but yeah I hear you on that
Cut it with ethyl oleate, no grape seed. Pip is not really common with tren though..

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cut it with ethyl oleate, no grape seed. Pip is not really common with tren though..
I'm able to get sterile vials of grape seed oil real cheap and easy, and it works perfectly for me... But yes EO is great.

thatloser

Awards
What ester do you plan to use ? How many cycles have you done previously to this one , do you know the side effects of tren ? Are your prepared for them ? How old are you and what's your lifting experience ?
Using ace. I am 24 and I'd say I'm an intermediate lifter at this point, most would say I hopped on too early though. Been lifting consistently for a year and a half. Bench 180x8, squatting 235x5, Haven't deadlifted in a while but it's probably somewhere around 355x5. About 170lbs

I know the sides and I'm ready for them. The reason I'm just running it at the end is so that I can determine whether I'd be able to handle an 8 week cycle later this year. I'll be using CEM prami for sides.

That's asinine. What gives you that idea?. I know I've heard that broscience idea also, but there is absolutely no truth to it.
My guess is as good as yours. Just see a lot of people saying that you won't notice much above 12%, even read quite a few saying that you should be single digits for the more cosmetic AAS like superdrol or mast.

Not sure if OP's question is real or not... 14-16% isn't all that high BF. It's super easy to trim down for visible abs from there. The heat alone from tren would likely do it, with the proper diet.
Just so used to everyone saying that 14-16 is too high to touch AAS, or use tren. I'll only be using it for 4-5 weeks though

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just so used to everyone saying that 14-16 is too high to touch AAS, or use tren. I'll only be using it for 4-5 weeks though
I've never heard anyone say this. Pro's in their off season are higher than 14% BF even, and they don't really ever come off gear.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen threads online of guys with really high bodyfat, a huge belly and everything run tren and get down to single digits. This broscience notion that you have to be a some pre-determined body fat percent to run AAS is ridiculous. Also who determines this number?. Is there a broscience board that comes up with a math equation for this each year?. Is this only for body builders or do other more respected athletes fall into this requirement?. Does it depend on the specific sport practiced?. Or is everyone on earth a "bodybuilder" and only interested in aesthetics?. Aesthetics have literally nothing to do with athleticism.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^agree on having seen some impressive tren effects.

I would simply get a physical and bloods before running it, your BF% can be a hindrance to some but because of health concerns secondary to it, most often.

I think athletes (+ lifters) at a higher BF% are way better off than the sedentary.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not true, I'm a high body fat guy who got incredible results off of some tren ph, can't remember which. Also, superdrol is NOT a "cosmetic compound". It brings incredible jaw dropping strength gains for every man I've ever seen run it. I usually pick up about 40lbs on my bench and heaven knows how much on my lower body lifts.