ligandrol?

johnny4125

Awards
Im having a terrible time trying to find ligandrol.....i got some blackstone labs lgd elite last year and loved it but i cant find it any more???

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Google.com

There's a ton of stores still selling it

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Looks like Focused Nutrition is one of the few remaining companies selling SARMs.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out PHW
Hey thanks for mentioning us!

Im having a terrible time trying to find ligandrol.....i got some blackstone labs lgd elite last year and loved it but i cant find it any more???
As mentioned above, Focused Nutrition is pretty much the last of the SARM batches around. We do carry their LGD and it has gotten stellar feedback. Focused Nutrition all around is a solid company. We actually have a coupon code for them as well.
SARM15 will save you 15% OFF any focused nutrition purchase.

Any further questions feel free to PM me :)

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also lockout has a good selection available

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Amazon has super LGD in stock
use amazon (especially for sarms and ph) as a last resort- reason, any issues at all you have to deal with the private party to get a resend or refund. its a pain in the azz-

better off with phw - ordered from them before, no issues or lockout- again ordered several times never an issue- or one of the stores here. matter of fact there are only 2 stores on the forum store list that I have not ordered from. never an issue with any of them whatsoever.

your cash,

johnny4125

Awards
ok...i found ligandrol...what would you guys use for a pct after?