Dianabol - What to Stack or Bridge With?

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
Bros,

Just got a hold of some D-Bol and am planning a cycle to begin in a few weeks. Looking for help on another compound to stack with it, or one to use after the 4 weeks of D-Bol but before beginning Nolva for PCT.

Planning for week 1: 30mg Dbol, Week 2 30mg, Week 3 40mg, Week 4 40mg. Arimidex on hand if needed.

Would like to run some type of test base (I have a full bottle of Dermatrest on hand), or could buy some oral Dermacrine or 4-AD instead. Yates has advised me that Dbol and Trest together is heavily estrogenic.

So, what (if any) other compound to stack with? Maybe Winny once the Dbol is finished? Or instead what do you guys think of stacking Dbol & Anavar? Or Masteron (Drostanolone)? Oral Tren by Blackstone or Olympus?

C

carbs

Awards
I wouldn't personally run two orals back to back like that specially winny ( just from my trial with I ran with test e and it was harsh on my lipids and didn't make me feel great ) best bet would be to grab some real test and pin but dermacrine has worked for me as a base before or maybe look into trest

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Test .

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Best thing to stack to Dianabol would be a dry compound in my opinion. Dbol itself seems to make you feel good on its own so a test base isn't really needed especially in a shorter cycle. All options you named could be done with the necessary precautions, but some are easier done than others.

Stanozolol would complement Dbol great as its really really dry and totally strong enough to be noticed. But it is really harsh on the body and Dbol is not to be taken too lightly also.
Oxandrolone is a great sterois by all means, but it is really pricy and probably not strong enough to be noticed besides Dbol in small doses.

Oral Tren would probably yield great results, but with the highly estrogenic Dbol really good precautions must be taken considering prolactin-side-effects.

Personally I would opt towards Epistane or Furaza. Epistane beeing anti estrogenic and really dry, but with being methylated it would add toxicity. Furaza not being methylated but probably would have to be dosed pretty high to be noticed.

Then theres this idea floating in my head of Dbol with Dimethandrostenol, but I am not too sure about toxicity on this one. Maybe I'll try that someday when I got experience with both solo.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Methyl tren and dbol...really..

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Look bro..Run some real AAS Testosterone Cypionate/Enanthate..All you are doing is trying to avoid pinning by cooling up these Liver Killer combos,Just get some Test bro :D

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
Look bro..Run some real AAS Testosterone Cypionate/Enanthate..All you are doing is trying to avoid pinning by cooling up these Liver Killer combos,Just get some Test bro :D
Good point, and you are correct about avoiding the pin. I won't be surprised when I do go in they direction, but at least for now it's gotta be orals.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Good point, and you are correct about avoiding the pin. I won't be surprised when I do go in they direction, but at least for now it's gotta be orals.
Just stay clear of oral tren,the ph i fine,but the aas one is a serious liver killer,how many tabs have you got at what dose (the dbol)

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
Gotcha - 100 tabs, 10mg. Have Cycle Assist in hand to take with it (should help some with liver and bp)

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'd stack it with 4 andro then if your not willing to pin , Also it's nonmethylated so no extra worries for your liver

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
20-30mg dbol for 4 weeks run with Andro (andro for 8 weeks) and then serm (nolva or clomid)

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Hmm okay I see some advices but I would personally like to pct after dbol if you're not planning to get on test for the subsequent weeks. If you really wanted to extend your cycle, I would suggest starting the first few weeks with a non methylated compound and bridge it to dbol.
Something along then lines of:
4 andro 1-4/5 weeks
Dbol 4-8 weeks
Pct
And ofcourse use support supplements for liver and bp issues

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
Hmm okay I see some advices but I would personally like to pct after dbol if you're not planning to get on test for the subsequent weeks. If you really wanted to extend your cycle, I would suggest starting the first few weeks with a non methylated compound and bridge it to dbol.
Something along then lines of:
4 andro 1-4/5 weeks
Dbol 4-8 weeks
Pct
And ofcourse use support supplements for liver and bp issues
Good ideas there. I've run 1&4 Andro (liquid AMS) with my past cycles of M-Sten/Trest.

I'll will opt for PCT immediately after finishing the Dbol. Have Cycle Assist as my support supplement.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test E: 500mg/wk for 12 weeks
Dbol: 30-40mg/day for 4-5 weeks

/thread.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
OL epiandro
500/500/500/500/500/500

Dbol
0/0/30/30/40/40

Epiandro should be kicking in once you start the dbol, might help with some of the dbol bloat. Would still need the ai for estro though.