20 mg epistane caps, can I halve them?

liltrevor

liltrevor

Awards
Greetings chums,
A bit of a saft question perhaps, and one I have seen in another forum but the op just got confused with the serving size recommendation so my query remained unsolved. I have bought a bottle of 60 Epistane caps 20mg each, 1 cap = 1 serving according to the bottle. They are by German Pharmaceuticals. Say i wanted to run 30mg a day for my first 2 weeks, how could i do this, if i cut a capsule in half for 10 mg would this be accurate? How does 30/30/40/40 sound? My PCT is something called clomadex which is obviously a clomid/nolvadex fake and possibly worthless, anyone had experience with this?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Trev.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
I would just run it like 20/40/40/40 or 40/40/40/40 if you have experience.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
As for pct, go pick up a real serm like clomid and run it 50/50/25/25...Clomadex would actually be helpful to stack with clomid, but obviously the clomid is what would really be doing the work.

liltrevor

liltrevor

Awards
I realise no sources on here but are online pharma retailers usually reliable for genuine clomid? Thanks for your help :)

liltrevor

liltrevor

Awards
I have no experience with pharma grade ancillaries unfortunately...Just do plenty of research about any source before you risk your hpta on what they claim to be a "serm", there are some research companies that are board sponsors here that offer serms as well, but they tend to be hit or miss at times
Cheers mate, got milk thistle and fish oil supps for support so far, any other supps you can recommend or should i stop being cheap and buy a proper cycle support? ?

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Cheers mate, got milk thistle and fish oil supps for support so far, any other supps you can recommend or should i stop being cheap and buy a proper cycle support?
Proper cycle support is better because it also helps with prostate, blood pressure, etc. I would recommend lgi damage control for this cycle because it also includes tudca, which is far better than milk thistle, which has never even been proven to help the liver while ingesting methylated steroids. I take 3grams of fish oil and taurine on cycle as well, which I highly recommend. Fish oil is not only good for overall health, but it will help your joints on cycle too, which can get pretty nasty on epistane for some. Taurine will help with back pumps and cramps, and it is also good for overall health while on cycle

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could also pick up some CEL Cycle Assist and TUDCA to cover your bases. They're both very affordable.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Epi starts to work in week 3 or 4. You may be disappointed with only a 4 week cycle.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
I have heard that a few times, if sides are minimal then i may carry it on, first cycle anxiety though i think
4 weeks is not necessarily "a waste" but I do agree that 6 weeks is optimal

liltrevor

liltrevor

Awards
4 weeks is not necessarily "a waste" but I do agree that 6 weeks is optimal
Wish I hadnt read about possible gyno even with epi and erectile dysfuntion thats whats putting me off a longer cycle, can deal with any other sides pretty easily

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Wish I hadnt read about possible gyno even with epi and erectile dysfuntion thats whats putting me off a longer cycle, can deal with any other sides pretty easily
4 weeks is enough honestly...I ran epistane 20/30/30/40 as my first cycle and gained over 15 pounds while reducing bodyfat

ccamp

ccamp

Awards
Cheers man, how were the sides on that?
I think he experienced some low t sides cause he didn't run a test base but I'm not trying to answer for him. I start a 20/30/30/40 run in 2 days so I ran across this thread while doing some last minute reading. I'm debating doing 20/30/30/30/40 but idk mayne

liltrevor

liltrevor

Awards
I think he experienced some low t sides cause he didn't run a test base but I'm not trying to answer for him. I start a 20/30/30/40 run in 2 days so I ran across this thread while doing some last minute reading. I'm debating doing 20/30/30/30/40 but idk mayne
Bit new to this mate haha, what are T sides? Just started my second week having 40mg throughout, no sides, no results either really, lifting a bit heavier but i think thats like a placebo effect, heard you dont see anything until your 2 weeks in though

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Low T-sides range from lethargy in all forms and severities to a loss of libido and or a not functioning "hardware/SOFTware"