What would you stack with these options

carbs

Awards
Ok so I'm gonna be running sust 750/week for 12-16 and I've got a stash of anavar, epi, dmz, tvar, and sdmz2.0. Thinking of how/what I want to work in and when. I'd like to recomp on this cycle and I'm also up for any other injectables.

Thinking maybe kickstart with sdmz2 for 4 or maybe finish with epi/tren?

Let me hear what you would do? Just looking for some new options and if ppl have had fun with their run if it was similar.

Cheers!

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
A kickstart with epistane and trenavar for 4-6 weeks sounds good to me

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd start hard and wet (that sounds awful) and go for as much size in the first 4-6 weeks as possible. Bulk cals, lots of rest, and wet compounds. Something like dbol for the first 4 (and a good ai ha) then give it a few weeks with just sust, then harden everything up and shred a bit with an epi/tren or dmz/var finisher for the last 4-6

carbs

Awards
booneman
That's what I was thinking but you think the toxicity will be an issue with both orals with only a few weeks between?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman
That's what I was thinking but you think the toxicity will be an issue with both orals with only a few weeks between?
Frankly toxicity is always an issue with orals. If you run for 16 weeks total, and kickstart 4, skip 6 then finish 6, and run good liver (as well as heart/etc) support, I would think you'd be in a much better place. 6 weeks off with good support is more than most pcts and since injectibles should have little to no impact on liver vals (which is what the orals will stress the most) I would think you'd be ok.

Obviously it's probably not the "best" thing for your body, but realistically no aas is ha.

carbs

Awards
Thanks for the input man!
So maybe I'll kick with the sdmz for 4, skip 4 start the tvar two weeks before the epi and finish both at 16. Last time I used tvar the majority of the gains happened late in the cycle. Also since the tvar isn't a methyl