OL/other Expirations?

ewok53

Awards
Hey guys I have a question about the expiration or half lives of ph supplements. I've had OL ep1(stane), tr3n, and dmz laying around for quite a while now since I've been putting them off. Anyone know if they are still any good? I bought them around December 2014 I believe. I also have a sublingual liquid pH that contains dmz and msten. I should get rid of it soon since it is in liquid form correct?

I just started a cut 2 weeks ago so I might just jump on the epi or stack epi/tr3n just to use it. Also not sure what additional supporting and PCT supplementation I should have at hand when using OL tr3n since I've only run epi/tr3st and dmz/msten.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I have a question about the expiration or half lives of ph supplements. I've had OL ep1(stane), tr3n, and dmz laying around for quite a while now since I've been putting them off for a while now. Anyone know if they are still any good? I bought them around December 2014 I believe. I also have a sublingual liquid pH that contains dmz and msten. I should get rid of it soon since it is in liquid form correct?

I just started a cut 2 weeks ago so I might just jump on the epi or stack epi/tr3n just to use it. Also not sure what additional supporting and PCT supplementation I should have at hand when using OL tr3n since I've only run epi/tr3st and dmz/msten.
How have you had these stored? As long as they have been in a cool, dark, and temperature controlled environment they will be good for 10+ years.

ewok53

Awards
Okay thanks, they should be alright then. I've kept them in a shoe box in a stored container/closet. I'm currently cutting, do you think it would be better to run epi alone? or should I stack epi/tr3n. I've only run 2 cycles during summers (past 2 years) so now I might just do two a year to get rid of all the ph I hoarded 2 years ago..

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay thanks, they should be alright then. I've kept them in a shoe box in a stored container/closet. I'm currently cutting, do you think it would be better to run epi alone? or should I stack epi/tr3n. I've only run 2 cycles during summers (past 2 years) so now I might just do two a year to get rid of all the ph I hoarded 2 years ago..
Epi/tren is a great stack, I would definitely add in the tren if you've ran epistane solo in the past.

ewok53

Awards
I'll give it a try then. I've never run anything with a higher risk of increasing prolactin levels before. What should I use or have at hand while taking tr3n and also during pct (other than the basic support/pct if I were to run something like epi alone)?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll give it a try then. I've never run anything with a higher risk of increasing prolactin levels before. What should I use or have at hand while taking tr3n and also during pct (other than the basic support/pct if I were to run something like epi alone)?
Either have prami on hand or run something like inhibit p for prolactin control and you're gtg.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Either have prami on hand or run something like inhibit p for prolactin control and you're gtg.
This is spot on. I used inhibit p when I ran epi/tren last summer and had zero sides.

I would always advise having prami or caber on hand just in case (as I would for things needing an ai to have Adex or exem) but you should be fine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 1
Anabolics 9