The wait is finally over...

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's right, they are finally here! Your favorite legal dhea derivatives featuring solid sedds delivery technology. Now, what is s-sedds?

Self-emulsifying drug delivery systems (SEDDS). SEDDS have been proven in the last two decades to be a phenomenal success. They are able to overcome some of the biggest challenges confronting contemporary delivery science today by improving on the oral bioavailability of compounds with poor and inconsistent gastrointestinal absorption. SEDDS do so by facilitating absorption of compounds via the intestinal lymphatic system and thus circumnavigating the hepatic first-pass effect. The lymphatic system is a drainage network that extends throughout the entire body in proximity to the circulatory system and is a logical target since orally administered compounds can work more effectively when transported selectively to the intestinal lymphatic system. The bioavailability of compounds that undergo significant first-pass metabolism in the liver, as Andros do without enhanced delivery methods, can be improved dramatically by utilizing the lymphatic system for absorption in the intestine, thus avoiding the destructive first-pass effect in the liver.

However SEDDS are typically prepared in a liquid form, which can result in some disadvantages, for example, low stability, large volume of dose and issues with handling and portability. To overcome these issues, solid-SEDDS (S-SEDDS) has emerged to improve upon an already excellent delivery system. Through solidification of liquid self-emulsifying systems into powders the liquid SEDDS can be converted into solid dosage form without affecting compound release property. Thus, S-SEDDS combines the advantages of SEDDS (i.e., enhanced solubility and bioavailability) with those of solid dosage forms (e.g., high stability and reproducibility, compact dosage form and ease of handling and portability). Though it has little, if any, current presence in the world of supplementation, S-SEDDS is a cutting edge and highly effective delivery system utilized by the pharmaceutical industry. It is without a doubt one of the most effective means by which to deliver any compound at this point in time, and stands to replace other more antiquated methods delivery in the very near future.

Ok, so sedds sounds great. What kind of doses are you going to expect? In true Olympus fashion we gave you a huge serving of active compound in each cap, no 10 cap doses with this one! Here's a sneak peak of the labels
SUP3R-EPI.png

SUP3R-EPI-ELITE-facts.png

The first in our new lineup is epiandro, 250mg caps and your choice of 60 or 120 caps! This is an insane value for the price guys and all batches will be 3rd party tested for quality. Who's ready for the Olympus UK comeback?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
thats dose is no joke- hitting more than the recommend with 2 a day. new delivery system, -nice

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
So what would 330mg of a regular oral PH, be the equivalent of, with this method?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohhhhh Sh!t that 120 bottle is where it's at !!!!
What is price ?

Ag99

Awards
What The_Old_Guy said....

Very curious about this as well...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what would 330mg of a regular oral PH, be the equivalent of, with this method?
I would say you would need half of the typical dose. So 2 caps of epiandro for 500mg should be as effective, if not more, than 1000mg of raw epiandro.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say you would need half of the typical dose. So 2 caps of epiandro for 500mg should be as effective, if not more, than 1000mg of raw epiandro.
Whoa nice

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the new andros are only under the uk umbrella? Either way my interest is peaked

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
YAAAAAASSSS

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OL doing It big!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
as i said, at that dose its no joke-

yates needs to get a logger on this

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as i said, at that dose its no joke-

yates needs to get a logger on this
I need to talk to the boss about setting up some logging opps on these. I can tell you all the science behind this delivery system and it's estimated performance but real world results speak much louder.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Thanks. I actually typed that after failing to find a recent thread on delivery systems. I have since found it. If accurate, 110mg of "regular" oral 1-AD (lets use that, as we have the A&M study) results in 3.3mg-6.6mg actively circulating in the blood. SEDDS increases this 9-Fold, resulting in 29.7mg-59.4mg circulating in the blood.

So taking the study amount of 330mg/Day, it resulted in 9.9mg-19.8mg of 1-AD circulating per day.

One (1) 250mg 1-AD SEDDS capsule should yield 67.5mg-135mg of circulating 1-AD.

If the math and formula is correct, that is pretty amazing.

Of course, there is still the issue of maintaining stable blood levels over a 24hour period. Am I crazy thinking that I'd actually like to see less mg per cap, but more of them (should be same price)? This would allow 3/4 times a day dosing to keep levels in the blood elevated.

But anyway, this looks interesting (and to be fair so does the competitor with their delivery method).

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
yates84 i have been waiting SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long for this!! headsup if your gonna want loggers!! And what can be expected with the price range ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I actually typed that after failing to find a recent thread on delivery systems. I have since found it. If accurate, 110mg of "regular" oral 1-AD (lets use that, as we have the A&M study) results in 3.3mg-6.6mg actively circulating in the blood. SEDDS increases this 9-Fold, resulting in 29.7mg-59.4mg circulating in the blood.

So taking the study amount of 330mg/Day, it resulted in 9.9mg-19.8mg of 1-AD circulating per day.

One (1) 250mg 1-AD SEDDS capsule should yield 67.5mg-135mg of circulating 1-AD.

If the math and formula is correct, that is pretty amazing. Of course, there is still the issue of maintaining stable blood levels over a 24hour period. Am I crazy thinking that I'd actually like to see less mg per cap, but more of them (should be same price)? This would allow 3/4 times a day dosing to keep levels in the blood elevated.

But anyway, this looks interesting (and to be fair so does the competitor with their delivery method).
Yes, the math looks amazing but I just don't see any of these new delivery systems living up to that hype, sedds included. That is the reasoning behind the dosing on these. It would be awesome if it did turn out to be that strong and we had to dial back dosing but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 i have been waiting SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long for this!! headsup if your gonna want loggers!! And what can be expected with the price range ?
Price point is rediculous, not really sure how we are pulling it off. Will share some numbers with you guys as soon as I can.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Price point is rediculous, not really sure how we are pulling it off. Will share some numbers with you guys as soon as I can.
Okay cool bro! cant wait!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, the math looks amazing but I just don't see any of these new delivery systems living up to that hype, sedds included. That is the reasoning behind the dosing on these. It would be awesome if it did turn out to be that strong and we had to dial back dosing but I'm not holding my breath on that one.
Logic and honesty. What a concept

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Im proud to have you as my leader, Yates-o.

jsav906

jsav906

Awards
Definetly will be adding in the 1-andro into a test cycle

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, very nice! I didn't expect anything less from OL, though :)

This release might be changing some of my upcoming plans, lol.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Totally interested!!

Thanks Yates for the information! Amazing product for sure!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Can't wait for the release, will be picking up a few for sure

Vector300

Vector300

Awards
I'm so ****ing in! Might even run this with Olympus Uk's LeGenD I still have.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations on the new line of products. I am sure that OL will do it right and the product will be a success.

Now, where's my 4-Andro? I hope it's good as I will be getting rid of my remaining Trest for it. :]

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations on the new line of products. I am sure that OL will do it right and the product will be a success.

Now, where's my 4-Andro? I hope it's good as I will be getting rid of my remaining Trest for it. :]
That's the one I want the most as well.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1 and 4 andro will be released a few weeks after epiandro.

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards
Price points will be extremely competitive as compared to other products which don't even use advanced delivery systems (traditional DHB and Piperine clones) and are also not even dosed as high as ours. In the past people had to pay 100-300$+ for products that didn't even use this sort of delivery system, not anymore :)

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Only Olympus Labs couple make me think about delaying my upcoming cycle ;)

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Yes. So in. Fix me up fam

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards
How about this for loggers;

Who ever guesses MAP on the 60ct and 120ct will get to (sponsored) log the product.

Only guess 2x on either version. (first 3 to get it right on each version will run a sponsored log)

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Will 4-andro be offered in 60 and 120 count? Also MAP as in aminos?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
EpiAndro: 44.99/79.99 (60/120)
1-Andro: 42.99/62.99 (60/90)
4-Andro: 42.99/62.99 (60/90)

Vector300

Vector300

Awards
EPI - 64.99/119.99

4A - 59.99/109.99

1A - 54.99/104.99

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi andro
45 bucks for 60 count
80 bucks for 120 count
OL whoop whoop
that would be insane haha

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
How about this for loggers;

Who ever guesses MAP on the 60ct and 120ct will get to (sponsored) log the product.

Only guess 2x on either version. (first 3 to get it right on each version will run a sponsored log)
60 count - $39.99 USD
120 count - $69.99 USD

That's my guess :)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 andro
4 andro
55 bucks 60 count
75 bucks 90 count
let's goooo