YK-11 Suppressive?

renegadeguy

Awards
Anyone ever took this compound and had bloods taken afterwards? Like to know how suppressive it is, if at all. I don't know too much on this compound. Any input would be highly appreciated.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's going to be pretty suppressive compared to other sarms. There isn't too much info out on yk11, I've got a bottle in the stash and am waiting on more feedback as well.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I've been using the yk11 for about two weeks now. I put on about 5 pounds so far. Sex drive and libido are good..to early to make a comparison to osta and lgd yet. I've used lgd before and it crushed my libido at the three week mark. Don't want that to happen again. Have some sustain alpha topical and LJ100 by olympus labs to somewhat assist if I have an issue. So far I am enjoying this compound..I am also utilizing mk 677 and phosphatic acid.

renegadeguy

Awards
5 pounds is hella good after two weeks with a SARM. I JUST started LGD, OSTA, MK 677, YK-11, GW, and even that laxogenin bull****. Expensive stack, but I trashed my liver and kidneys on my last PH cycle. Methyl 1 ****ed me up. So hopefully this will be worth it

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
5 pounds is hella good after two weeks with a SARM. I JUST started LGD, OSTA, MK 677, YK-11, GW, and even that laxogenin bull****. Expensive stack, but I trashed my liver and kidneys on my last PH cycle. Methyl 1 ****ed me up. So hopefully this will be worth it
So your first ever cycle was M1T and after that ****ing you up you try a multicompoundstack?

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Using a methylated compound and now stacking YK-11, which is not known how it affects the liver (beside the one bloodtest which I posted in the SARM thread).
No words. I don't even want to ask about your dosage and planned length...

renegadeguy

Awards
My first cycle? Was like 2 years ago bro. M1T was like my third. I've been off for 6 months. I'm going the SARM route so I won't end up on dialysis by the time Im 30.

renegadeguy

Awards
I'm using all SARMS. no PH's bro. And I'm going 8 weeks.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Ah, ok. I thought you would run it right after the M1T cycle. My bad.
By the way: SARM affects the liver, too ;) Maybe not in this way like M1T, but they do. How the YK-11 affects it, it's nearly not known.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Yk-11 toxicity level is like some harshest orals out there.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Sarms are not a miracle they will cause long term problems too. Be aware of what you put in your body be smart

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Sarms are not a miracle they will cause long term problems too. Be aware of what you put in your body be smart
For sure, just like anything else. Hoping for some studies soon, but doesn't seem like anyone (myself included) is too eager to hop on something like this.

Eddie1267

Awards
I read about yk 11 being a steroid named a sarm?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read about yk 11 being a steroid named a sarm?
Same. they said something like it was based off of the standard steroidal structure but was altered in a few places to make it different than any other steroid so far

Eddie1267

Awards
Same. they said something like it was based off of the standard steroidal structure but was altered in a few places to make it different than any other steroid so far
Yep and for that reason I can't touch it, dam I was looking foward to it. :'(

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last edited:
rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep and for that reason I can't touch it, dam I was looking foward to it. :'(
Ok good so i wasn't the only one that read that. For awhile i thought i was crazy and getting things confused. Also why would that make it so you cant touch it? I understand reasons why you wouldn't try it like, there's no data on dosage, its only been tested in test tubes, there is no true understanding of how it works, messing with myostatin can be very dangerous, it has shown to strongly effect liver cells(again this was in a test tube so it may or may not in the human body), there is virtually no real world feedback, etc, etc. Although i don't get why it might not be a sarm would make so you cant take it? Could you please elaborate on that? Or you a tested athlete and afraid that it might show up? Sarms are just as dangerous as anything else and there are doping test for all sarms now too. Obviously there are exceptions to that as m1t and methyltren are the harshest and most of them all. Although at least with steroids there is a decent understanding of possible long term side effects. Whereas with sarms we know nothing about long term side effects.

P.s. I'm not 100% sure that yk-11 isnt a sarm. This is just going off what i remember reading and that could have been wrong as well. Maybe there are some really smart chemist around that could tell us?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two types of SARMS:

Steroidial and non steroidial.

Steroidial are modified versions of steroid hormones.
Non steroidial are chemical compounds
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2907129/
That doesn't make sense to me. Can you explain?

Because to me if its steroidal, its just a less androgenic steroid. Just like t-bol. Again with t-bol if you go off of vitro it would be considered a perfect sarm. As it has no androgenic effects and Anabolic/ Androgenic ratio: >100:>0, in vitro, but its not called a sarm. Also we know that in real life tbol does have androgenic effects just like all other compounds and even sarms. I also understand that certain compounds were considered to have sarm like effects but were never called sarm. Also they tried for the longest time to achieve a perfect sarm like steriod. These compounds were usually associated with 7a methyls back in the day. And 7a methyls compounds are usually make it less androgenic. They also messed with chloro groups alot when do this. I guess what im going at is, why would they call yk-11 a sarm? Especially when all other steriods that were these so called sarms or sarm like were called steriods not sarm?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The article I linked explains it.

Tbols 0 rating in vida is more just missing value than zero I believe. It was explained to me before but I forget.

Also tbol is a Steroidial sarm an so is trenbolone and ment.
Vida numbers should be taken with a grain of salt. Epi has redonkulous numbers, but isn't very potent

Eddie1267

Awards
Ok good so i wasn't the only one that read that. For awhile i thought i was crazy and getting things confused. Also why would that make it so you cant touch it? I understand reasons why you wouldn't try it like, there's no data on dosage, its only been tested in test tubes, there is no true understanding of how it works, messing with myostatin can be very dangerous, it has shown to strongly effect liver cells(again this was in a test tube so it may or may not in the human body), there is virtually no real world feedback, etc, etc. Although i don't get why it might not be a sarm would make so you cant take it? Could you please elaborate on that? Or you a tested athlete and afraid that it might show up? Sarms are just as dangerous as anything else and there are doping test for all sarms now too. Obviously there are exceptions to that as m1t and methyltren are the harshest and most of them all. Although at least with steroids there is a decent understanding of possible long term side effects. Whereas with sarms we know nothing about long term side effects.

P.s. I'm not 100% sure that yk-11 isnt a sarm. This is just going off what i remember reading and that could have been wrong as well. Maybe there are some really smart chemist around that could tell us?
I believe I read more than one article where they say it's a steroid in actually that it has the same backbone as a steroid compound unlike osta and lgd. I also read another article that the supplement companies wanted to say and keep it as a sarm because they're making too much many being able to sale them and people getting steroid like results.
And I can't touch it cause of the law enforcement steroid test. No steroids or prohormones.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe I read more than one article where they say it's a steroid in actually that it has the same backbone as a steroid compound unlike osta and lgd. I also read another article that the supplement companies wanted to say and keep it as a sarm because they're making too much many being able to sale them and people getting steroid like results.
And I can't touch it cause of the law enforcement steroid test. No steroids or prohormones.
I am almost positive there isnt a test for yk-11. The reason i think this is it hasn't even been tested in any living thing yet. So i doubt it would show up on any steroid test. It might but i really doubt it.

Eddie1267

Awards
I am almost positive there isnt a test for yk-11. The reason i think this is it hasn't even been tested in any living thing yet. So i doubt it would show up on any steroid test. It might but i really doubt it.
But what if it is an actual steroid like they say?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You just need to find out the metabolites. An what the sarm is based off.
What's the nomenclature, post it up I'll tell you what I can.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
(17-alpha,20E) 17,20-[(1-methoxyethylidene)bis(oxy)]
3-oxo-19-norpregna-4,20-diene 21-carboxylic acid methyl ester

So it's a progestin based compound.
So you'll be fine. Cops aren't testing for progesterone

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But what if it is an actual steroid like they say?
Well it wouldn't matter as each steroid has a different test. So unless it metabolizes the same way that a different compounds does or metabolizes in way the show up on a standard test. If it doesn't it would just show you have low/nonexistant T and nothing else. Which might be suspicious and raise some flags within its self but they wont be able to doing anything as they wont have any proof to do anything.

Eddie1267

Awards
Well it wouldn't matter as each steroid has a different test. So unless it metabolizes the same way that a different compounds does or metabolizes in way the show up on a standard test. If it doesn't it would just show you have low/nonexistant T and nothing else. Which might be suspicious and raise some flags within its self but they wont be able to doing anything as they wont have any proof to do anything.

Hey guys read this article
quora .com /

Eddie1267

Awards
I wasn't able to post the link so I wrote it out seperate

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you think it's a good idea to be running all those at once?. That's gonna trash your liver too. I had elevated liver enzymes just on Osta while running 500mg of Tudca.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you think it's a good idea to be running all those at once?. That's gonna trash your liver too. I had elevated liver enzymes just on Osta while running 500mg of Tudca.
That's cause your old :lmao:

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The article I linked explains it.

Tbols 0 rating in vida is more just missing value than zero I believe. It was explained to me before but I forget.

Also tbol is a Steroidial sarm an so is trenbolone and ment.
Vida numbers should be taken with a grain of salt. Epi has redonkulous numbers, but isn't very potent
I agree that most A:A ratings are wrong. But my point is that we don't call those steriodal sarms, sarm. We call them steriods. No one is going around calling tren a sarm. Also if epi is epistane a lot of people will argue that those numbers are correct and they think its the best oral period.

That's interesting that yk-11 is a progestin based. As 19nordhea and 19norAD both have shown a pretty sarm like effect. Also what is the exact compound that yk-11 is based off of?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree that most A:A ratings are wrong. But my point is that we don't call those steriodal sarms, sarm. We call them steriods. No one is going around calling tren a sarm. Also if epi is epistane a lot of people will argue that those numbers are correct and they think its the best oral period.

That's interesting that yk-11 is a progestin based. As 19nordhea and 19norAD both have shown a pretty sarm like effect. Also what is the exact compound that yk-11 is based off of?
People don't call them that because they don't know any better. Me personally I just let it go. But just like to inform those who want to learn something.

Progesterone is what it's based off of.

Androgens an progestins both have similar carbon structures, based on modifications to the carbon structure make it more anabolic/androgenic or progesrinic.

I haven't read up on what yk 's pr activity is, if any.

But the "pregna" shows it's a modified version of progesterone

Metabolites should be progesterone based metabolites, but one wouldn't know for sure without specific testing on humans, or possibly rats.

Metatron144

Awards
Well guys I just finished a 4 week cycle of Focused Nutrition Elite YK-11 stacked with Elite Rad-140. And I wanna share my experience as there isn't any real info out there besides speculation on what it does in your body and to your muscles.

I didn't have any bloods done just more of a feeling of whats going on in my body, so blast me if ya want, but I'm pretty in tune with my body. Done plenty of cycles over the last 15 years.

I didn't change my diet or my training as I wanted to see if this worked without any other interference with the supplements, as you know most guys change everything at once, so they have no clue on what does what..

My diet isn't strictly clean, I eat whatever I feel like and I didn't train to put on size, a lot of body weight mixed with compound exercises. No cardio. I wanted to see if these supplements have any effect on fat loss.

Rad-140 I started taking 4 weeks before so it was already in and working @30mg Ed first thing in the morning. As its meant to have a half life of 48hrs.

No one really knows the half life of YK-11 so I spread dosage out to 3 times a day morning noon and night.

Now my dosage of YK-11 is:
Week1 - 3x4mg=12mgEd
Week2 -3x8mg=24mg Ed
Week3 -3x12mg=36mg Ed
Week4 -3x16mg=48mg Ed until the container ran out, just under a week, so the YK-11 cycle was just under 4 weeks, still continuing with Rad-140, as I have found personally in my experience, for me, Rad-140 is a great PCT supplement by itself with nothing else. Boners all day.

So back to the YK-11...
Well first week didn't feel anything, week 2 doubled the dose didn't feel anything, week 3 tripled the dose, started to feel something:
Strength started to increase slightly and I mean slightly as in an extra 2-3 reps nothing like a whole set or anything, and extra 2 pull-ups type of thing.
My recovery between sets was expedited, it reminded me of taking the sarm GW, nice full lungs of air
Got some very nice pumps and fullness in my muscles.

Now the only thing that stood out while on this stack, I never got sore, ever. Like deca, I never had any muscle soreness. For example:
I could shoulder press 3 x 45lb plates on each side of the shoulder press machine, 3 sets of 8, then the next day, I could do it again. No soreness.
So that was a plus.

Other than that I'm still the same weight and body fat as when I started. 18-20% BF @ 230lbs.

As for suppressive, meh, my balls are the same size, I wake up every morning with a boner, when it gets hard it gets effin hard, I was more suppressive on lgd after one week than this whole cycle. Which btw, lgd, makes me as lethargic as ****. Can't stand it.

My hunger fluctuated so idk the consistency and purity of this brand but some days I was crazy hungry then other days I could almost fast all day.

So for me personally I didn't feel anything until I got to 36mg Ed with this brand and at that dose your bottle will only last you 10 days. I wouldn't bother with 4mg 3x a day I mean what is 4 mg anyway. Lol
I'd rather take GW. Not much different if you ask me.
If your lucky to put on 5lbs in 2 weeks, prob water and then you'll prob lose it in the end.
Personally for me I think there was muscle memory so if you don't have previous size from a test base you may not hold or keep the gains, but hey this is just my personal experience with this brand and product.
Please add your experience on here for others as this is what it's all about, to share and help others on their 'body transformation journey'

I am not sure how YK-11 would fair as a stand alone without Rad-140 but at the dosage I'd start at no less than 36mg Ed I don't see myself 'trying' that anytime soon! $$$

Any Questions I'll try answer
Cheers

Metatron144

Awards
I stopped taking it after 3 weeks. I couldn't function with the extreme lethargy it gave me. I tried it 3 times with 3 different brands, Some guys have had great results, but Lgd not for me.