Next cycle, thoughts ? Need input

F0xx3r

Awards
I've ran small cycles in the past to include a cycle of just a1m, then a1m with 4andro and low dose tren.. And this is what I currently have for my next cycle that would begin about 5 weeks from now ... What else do I need to just keep it solid?

IML Super DMZ 3.0
Dermatest
Cycle support

PCT
Tamoxifen

Going to grab an AI and tudca, suggestions on adding anything or how to run this?

I see it as 6 weeks with starting dmz-25 and then the middle 2 weeks both dmz's and the last 2 weeks only the IML or push it to a 8 week cycle? Only have 1 bottle of derma tho

Thanks

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
I've ran small cycles in the past to include a cycle of just a1m, then a1m with 4andro and low dose tren.. And this is what I currently have for my next cycle that would begin about 5 weeks from now ... What else do I need to just keep it solid?

IML Super DMZ 3.0
Dermatest
Cycle support

PCT
Tamoxifen

Going to grab an AI and tudca, suggestions on adding anything or how to run this?

I see it as 6 weeks with starting dmz-25 and then the middle 2 weeks both dmz's and the last 2 weeks only the IML or push it to a 8 week cycle? Only have 1 bottle of derma tho

Thanks
Dmz isn't worth trying imo..reason i say that is the fact that only a certain amount of people respond to it, I was not one of those people lol...Plenty of other good compounds out there. An epi tren stack would present good results, but I would advise that you dont stack with trestolone due to it involving progestin side effects which wouldnt pair nicely with tren.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
I would also consider stacking tamoxifen with an otc pct like sup3r pct to help cover every aspect of pct

F0xx3r

Awards
Not running tren this cycle, just dmz and the dermatest with supports and my bad, I have a PCT supplement to pair with the tamo.

Edit: reread and gotcha, thing is I already have all the supps I listed lol

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Not running tren this cycle, just dmz and the dermatest with supports and my bad, I have a PCT supplement to pair with the tamo.

Edit: reread and gotcha, thing is I already have all the supps I listed lol
Ahhh i was too late haha...Well I hope the dmz treats you well, when people respond to it, it seems to work wonders, I was just an unfortunate nonresponder

F0xx3r

Awards
Hope so too! And hope it pairs well with the derma, anything else sound good to stack with tho? Goals are of course size/strength

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Hope so too! And hope it pairs well with the derma, anything else sound good to stack with tho? Goals are of course size/strength
Super dmz 3.0 has dmz, msten and 1 alpha if I recall correctly...You're going to blow the **** up on this cycle no matter what imo lmao...I highly recommend running at least 500mg of tudca on top of other support products

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
I would consider adding taurine for back pumps and for the other benefits it can provide while on cycle, and also fish oil for joints and overall health...I run 3 grams of both while on cycles

F0xx3r

Awards
Thoughts on OL Cardar1ne as the last ingredient in the stack ?

Weeks 3-6 IML Super DMZ 3
Dermatrest 0/50/50/100/100/100mg
Cardar1ne 7/7/14/14/14/14
Cycle support
TUDCA
AI

PCT supplement
Tamo 20/20/10/10mg

I think this should go well :) but that's just a guess, hope I respond to dmz as well as some people I know, just need to eat and train hard..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SpicedCider Anabolics 28
Anabolics 5
Supplements 8
Anabolics 3
Joedoubledose Supplements 6