m1t dieting fun times!!!!!!

mattso

Awards
I would apprectaite it if someone could critique my current diet.

Stats: 6 feet tall, 210 pounds, 13% bf.
PH's im gonna use: 10 mg of M1T, 200 mg of transdermal 4AD,nolvadex PCT
Diet-20 grams carbohydrate,200-250 grams protein-30 grams healthy fat(from capsules)
total calories=1060-1260 calories daily.

I work in a warehouse so im always moving, sometimes lifting relatively heavy objects(up to 300 pounds).
My energy levels seem fine so far, waking up in the morning is the hardest part of this whole thing so far. Been on it for 3 days, going pretty good. Just want to know what you guys think.

Bas4Lizzife

Awards

Diet-20 grams carbohydrate,200-250 grams protein-30 grams healthy fat(from capsules)

I work in a warehouse so im always moving, sometimes lifting relatively heavy objects(up to 300 pounds).
My energy levels seem fine so far, waking up in the morning is the hardest part of this whole thing so far. Been on it for 3 days, going pretty good. Just want to know what you guys think.
youre phukking crazy. 1200 calories!!!?? Well, good luck to you man, how long do youp lan on cutting for?

Forster

Forster

Board Supporter
Awards
1200 calories and 250 gm protein??

250gm of pure protein is like 1060ish calories. :think:

What are you eating? :blink:

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you survive this, my cut on M1T with like 100g of carbs should be doable :)

I'm very interested in your results and if you'll be able to keep it up.. What supps are you using ?

Good luck :thumbsup:

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
with only 20g of carbs and only 1200 calories a day you are going to lose a TON of muscle even while on m1t. i would up the carbs significantly (around 2-300g) if i were you.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt m1t in this kinda senerio, unless you wanna die

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
let me ask you this housman, would you do an m1t cycle with 1200 calories a day?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
let me ask you this housman, would you do an m1t cycle with 1200 calories a day?
1) No I wouldn't
2) What I would do has nothing to do with what you said
3) You still haven't backed up your statement.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
1) no I wouldn't

....and why wouldn't you?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1) no I wouldn't

....and why wouldn't you?
Because I would be constantly hungry and likely lose too much muscle mass and any weight that I did lose would surely come back once I got back to "normal" caloric intake.

NOT because I would die as you claimed he would.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
c'mon, you know I am just joking with the dying thing. But not having alot of food in your stomach and then injesting m1t? :nono:

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
it just seems so stupid to me to cut with m1t when there are much less hepatoxic ph's to cut with (mdien, m4ohn, ever sd)

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
c'mon, you know I am just joking with the dying thing. But not having alot of food in your stomach and then injesting m1t? :nono:
No, I do not know this. M1T is serious subject and not worthy of joking around with.

Let me ask you, now that you've shown yourself to tell him that he could die and now you've just said you were only joking... how credible do you think you are now?

I ain't trying to give you a hard time nor do I think you're a dick or give bad advice but I think we all need tot hink a little more careful about the advice/comments we dole out. These are serious topics and drugs. I see no reason to joke.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could only imagine how awful you would feel.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
point well taken housman, but you gotta admit, this is a bad idea

Forster

Forster

Board Supporter
Awards
Doubt i would have energy or even feel like getting out of bed.

:sick:

I could be wrong :think: but sounds like 5+ protein shakes and bunch of fish oil pills to me.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Low blood sugar induced from m1t, along with a poor diet and lack of carbs combined with lethargy, spells bad times.

There is no need to cut cals that low, and lose weight.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or is 6ft 210 lbs a little small to be cutting?

Mattso....why are you cutting at this weight? Plus...toxicity aside.... wouldnt use these two to cut...not to mention at those insanley low cals..

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
too drastic IMO. For someone who "moves" for 8 hours a day at work plus workouts, even M1T won't "feed" the muscles enough. So basically if you upped your carbs/cals by 50-100%, you would still achieve almost or the same cutting effect!!! The big dif is that you will have enough energy to make it all work. I think such a drastic idea is likely to fall into the category of too much/too soon/too drastic and (like 95% of diet plans) fail. Your body will simply fight you, go into starvation, you will lose energy and muscle, flatten out, get depressed, say "f*ck it" after a while, and binge and set everythinng back.

I'm not knocking your plan. I just want you succeed! I think a less drastic plan is wiser. Good luck!

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
Is it just me or is 6ft 210 lbs a little small to be cutting?

Mattso....why are you cutting at this weight? Plus...toxicity aside.... wouldnt use these two to cut...not to mention at those insanley low cals..
not necessarily. 6ft 210 isnt monster status, but if youre say 14% and you cut down to about 9% at around 195 lbs, youll be looking pretty good for the summer

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
210 at 6 would be big if you were like 5% bf

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
I ran a cut with M1T and even though it was beneficial it was a nightmare. It's bad enough when you are already somewhat carb deficient and you take something else that reaks havoc on your blood sugar levels. The lethargy was unbearable. The only good thing is that it seemed to supress my appetite a bit. If I use it again on a bulk, I will probably add some B12 into the picture

The calories you have listed

250g Pro
30g Fat
20 g Carbs

Comes out to about 1350 which is still WAAAAAAAAAY too low. You are going to catabolize the hell out of LBM while you are doing this. I'm not trying to flame you, but so many people just want to get lean quick. I"ve been there. I got lean quick and made it so all my gym work was counterproductive. Then when I learned how to eat properly for my goals, the process was slower, but the results were fantastic.

Be smart about this bro....

mattso

Awards
I guess ill up my calories then. I have been feeling kind of hungry lately. So say 1500 calories, with the same amount of protein would be better?

I was just following the Avant labs "**** my ass is fat" article, almost 100 percent, except I was drinkg protein instead of eaating tuna.

thanks for the advice.

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
I would at bare minimum be at 2000. I'm not sure if this methodology is followed much on this board, but BMR measurements is usually a good starting point to determine caloric intake.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I plan to run something somewhat similar, but my diet is definately different. I am a little bigger then you though as well at 215 and 6'2" and ~11% b/f. Im gonna be taking in 260 grams protein, 258 grams of carbs, and 58 grams of fat for 2600 cals. I will keep you guys posted on how it goes. I know this is my first post, but I have been lurking for quite some time. Yes I wish i stocked up on other ph's, but m1t is cheap and we all know why.

Ryno

jblaze22

Board Supporter
Awards

I do recommend raising your calories some to compensate for you energy expenditure... anything under 100 grams of carbs would be fine...

but also, if you keep this up, think about doing a refeed whenever hunger pangs kick in to make sure you don't run yourself ragged, maybe a 500g carb refeed then back to low cals the next day (the M1t should help with partitioning). will raise leptin levels at least temporarily and kill cravings/symptoms of overtraining

and good luck

copper2002

Awards
Your maintenance must be at least 4000 calories, seeming you do warehouse work. If you're a manager that's different but a receiving, picker, stocker does a lot of work. Hell, I do office work, maintenance is 3200 calories (6'5, 219), with gym exercise/cardio its ~3500. I'm currently cutting at 2850 with no supplements, hopefully activate soon...

I'd say 2500 minimum. You'd still lose 3-4 pounds a weeks and MIGHT not lose any muscle. 1200 is the lowest recommended for anyone (male), not including you're 210 and do heavy labor.

AldrichAStern

Awards
If you're going to go that low, I would suggest a cyclical ketogenic diet with weekly refeeds... You'll maintain/gain more muscle, have slightly more energy to work out around the refeeds, and feel less like ****.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why do you feel you need M1T to have a successful cut? Keep protein at 300g and plenty of low intensity cardio and you will acheive your goals. W/e your decision whatever you decide to choose, but I think cutting is much easier with no supplementation and really focusing on diet and cardio rather than ingesting something as toxic as M1T. Just seems like a waste of 4-AD and M1T to me when you could be maximizing their capabilities when bulking. Either way, good luck.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
1500 cals is still fucken ridiculous imo. This a STUPID IDEA. 2500 calories min for doing this. Either cut naturally or with supps, or use m1t and eat more. It is getting really bad on this board with all this these people using phs to cut as a "get cut quick" attempt rather than doing it right and leaning out over months. Leaning out over a long period of time helps to maintain more LBM while cutting. PLEASE DUDE. don't do this!!!!!!!

jblaze22

Board Supporter
Awards
1500 cals is still fucken ridiculous imo. This a STUPID IDEA. 2500 calories min for doing this. Either cut naturally or with supps, or use m1t and eat more. It is getting really bad on this board with all this these people using phs to cut as a "get cut quick" attempt rather than doing it right and leaning out over months. Leaning out over a long period of time helps to maintain more LBM while cutting. PLEASE DUDE. don't do this!!!!!!!
As has been said before, if you know what your doing, a PSMF like this may not be ideal but it IS possible to keep the weight off post diet if you know what your doing

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
As has been said before, if you know what your doing, a PSMF like this may not be ideal but it IS possible to keep the weight off post diet if you know what your doing
What do you mean keep the weight off post diet? Of course he'll keep weight off at 1500 cals a day b/c he's creating a recipe for catabolism even with M1T being used. Easy to lose fat yea, but could also end up looking like a skinny fat person b/c of the lbm losses.

jblaze22

Board Supporter
Awards
What do you mean keep the weight off post diet? Of course he'll keep weight off at 1500 cals a day b/c he's creating a recipe for catabolism even with M1T being used. Easy to lose fat yea, but could also end up looking like a skinny fat person b/c of the lbm losses.
with adequate protein/good fat intake and as strong an androgen as M1t is i think you are HIGHLY overestimating what the catabolism will be like.. Twin peak and Tkarrde over at Avant have done cuts like this as well as a bunch of people over on Lyle's board, in 2 weeks not much muscle would be lost with M1t and whatever was would be restored whenever eating habits normalized after (obviously) the careful 2 week period after a diet like this.

P.S. - This is just my opinion considering i have done something very much like it before, once again reiterating its not ideal, but the man's gonna do what he's gonna do

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
with adequate protein/good fat intake and as strong an androgen as M1t is i think you are HIGHLY overestimating what the catabolism will be like.. Twin peak and Tkarrde over at Avant have done cuts like this as well as a bunch of people over on Lyle's board, in 2 weeks not much muscle would be lost with M1t and whatever was would be restored whenever eating habits normalized after (obviously) the careful 2 week period after a diet like this.

P.S. - This is just my opinion considering i have done something very much like it before, once again reiterating its not ideal, but the man's gonna do what he's gonna do
I could see it if he used it during weeks 2 and 3 only of a 3-4 week M1T cycle, but am a firm believer that continuing a plan of this sort for any longer of a period could truly cause some catabolism issues. I believe that most of us are under the impression that he was looking to run this cut for a while and if that's the case, I see it as detrimental to overall goals.

2 weeks only probably won't be that harmful.

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm finding right now that MaxLMG significantly reduces the lethargy of M1T...I've been cutting with M1T for two weeks (at 5mg/day) and felt like **** for the first week. For about the whole second week I've been on MaxLMG and that dogged out feeling is relieved almost entirely. Also, when I used M1T in the past (only once at 10mg/day) by the end of two weeks my gut felt real bloated...it started to feel bloated this time around as well (going into the second week)...then I started the MaxLMG and that bloat is pretty much gone.

Good thing is I'm getting STRONGER while losing nearly an inch off my waist over the two weeks.

jblaze22

Board Supporter
Awards
I could see it if he used it during weeks 2 and 3 only of a 3-4 week M1T cycle, but am a firm believer that continuing a plan of this sort for any longer of a period could truly cause some catabolism issues. I believe that most of us are under the impression that he was looking to run this cut for a while and if that's the case, I see it as detrimental to overall goals.

2 weeks only probably won't be that harmful.
ha yeah looking back if he is looking at something like this for long term he probably deserves whatever he gets, any longer than 2 weeks, 3 TOPS would be beyond retarded

Camaro Hair

Awards
I think I'm finding right now that MaxLMG significantly reduces the lethargy of M1T...I've been cutting with M1T for two weeks (at 5mg/day) and felt like **** for the first week. For about the whole second week I've been on MaxLMG and that dogged out feeling is relieved almost entirely. Also, when I used M1T in the past (only once at 10mg/day) by the end of two weeks my gut felt real bloated...it started to feel bloated this time around as well (going into the second week)...then I started the MaxLMG and that bloat is pretty much gone.

Good thing is I'm getting STRONGER while losing nearly an inch off my waist over the two weeks.
Cool. How long are you running it for?

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
Cool. How long are you running it for?
I was thinking about starting a log on the whole thing...I plan on running the MaxLMG for eight weeks...first two with M1T, next three without, then two more with M1T, then one without (if that makes any sense.)

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
I was thinking about starting a log on the whole thing...I plan on running the MaxLMG for eight weeks...first two with M1T, next three without, then two more with M1T, then one without (if that makes any sense.)
Log would be great esp for those who don't have any test or 4ad around. M1T sides imo are harsh as hell alone.

mattso

Awards
Im only gonna be on for 2.5 weeks, but ive decided to bulk for the rest. The 5 days at 1000 calories leaned me out a little bit (or I dropped water, which is doubtful because M1t makes me hold water like mad) and I figure Ill just use good old ECA and take a month or two to diet like I normally do.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10