Joint issues halfway through recomp cycle, considering GHRP-2/Ipamorellin

kristinapls

Awards
so i'm running trenavar/dmz/epi/cyclo4ad @ 120/40/40/375 respectively, at my 3rd week of what's probably gonna be a 6 week cycle. i recently hurt my right wrist doing ez bar curls. i took some cissus and fish oil and will be ordering sns joint support xt. I also have some mk677 laying around but wanted to save it for the end of my cycle to run through pct. since i want to improve my tendon recovery as well as drop some fat on this cycle, i've been considering ghrp2/ipa but i'm a total peptide noob so i'd appreciate some input here. is this a good choice to run on cycle? also i'm a needle virgin (and kinda scared of injecting but i really have to get over that), so any tips for proper injection techniques/precautions would also be appreciated.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I can't really help you out in the peptide part of your post because I am pretty inexperienced with it, however, I have used a product by IForce nutrition called "joint help" and it did wonders for my shoulder.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Don't waste your money.
I hope you're running some decent cycle support with that stack...

kristinapls

Awards
Don't waste your money.
I hope you're running some decent cycle support with that stack...
Yep, ar1macare pro + 250mg tudca.
Honesty sides are not bad at all but then again I'm only about halfway through my cycle.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
BPC-157 is better for healing of injuries over GHRP-2/ipamorelin. If you wanted the added recovery, better sleep and overall benefits of increased HGH then do mod GRF-1-29 (cjc-1295 no Dac) with either ipamorelin or GHRP-2.

Currently running cjc/no Dac with ipamorelin for the above listed reasons and to help heal a nagging shoulder injury. 100mcg/each before bed and will probably ramp up to 100mcg/each before bed and AM before a fasted workout

kristinapls

Awards
BPC-157 is better for healing of injuries over GHRP-2/ipamorelin. If you wanted the added recovery, better sleep and overall benefits of increased HGH then do mod GRF-1-29 (cjc-1295 no Dac) with either ipamorelin or GHRP-2.

Currently running cjc/no Dac with ipamorelin for the above listed reasons and to help heal a nagging shoulder injury. 100mcg/each before bed and will probably ramp up to 100mcg/each before bed and AM before a fasted workout
isn't cjc w/ dac significantly better? is one injection per day good enough for these peptides? from the videos i've seen, the subq injection procedure for peptides seems pretty painless. can you confirm this?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
isn't cjc w/ dac significantly better? is one injection per day good enough for these peptides? from the videos i've seen, the subq injection procedure for peptides seems pretty painless. can you confirm this?
They are pretty much painless. Most of the time I can't even feel it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
that sounds great! can you share which syringes and which gauge needles you use?
I just use 1cc insulin syringes, 29g with 1/2 inch length

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Mod grf(1-29) and CJC 1295w/Dac in my opinion, are used for different goals. If I were wanting to be on HGH for the rest of my life but couldn't get it/afford it I would go with cjc w/Dac. Mod GRF(1-19) causes a release of GH but after GH levels will return to baseline. Mimicking how the body is in a natural state. CJC w/Dac will keep base line levels higher (aka GH bleed).

Injections are painless, an EXTREMELY slight pinch and that is all. I use a .55cc 31g 1/2" insulin syringe

orionstar

orionstar

Awards
I've taken Ghrp2 . Im almost out can someone please recommend where to get more.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
CEM products

kristinapls

Awards
Mod grf(1-29) and CJC 1295w/Dac in my opinion, are used for different goals. If I were wanting to be on HGH for the rest of my life but couldn't get it/afford it I would go with cjc w/Dac. Mod GRF(1-19) causes a release of GH but after GH levels will return to baseline. Mimicking how the body is in a natural state. CJC w/Dac will keep base line levels higher (aka GH bleed).

Injections are painless, an EXTREMELY slight pinch and that is all. I use a .55cc 31g 1/2" insulin syringe
Where do you buy your needles and syringes? I bought some needles that don't fit on Amazon by mistake