New to PH. Looking for advice

C_dub99

C_dub99

Awards
I'm 31 years old. Standing 6-0 weighing 185 lbs. I've been lifting for the past 6 years pretty steadily, taking minor test boosters off/on. Recently just coming off a PH cycle Alpha 1-T from ATS Labs for 5 weeks and finished by taking a PCT for a few weeks. I'm looking to start another cycle bond don't want to spend a months salary to do so (bottle of Alpha 1-T was $70). I noticed a good bit of energy, strength and felt amazing with what I see is a lower quality PH in this product.

Any suggestions for product and length? Thanks!

C_dub99

C_dub99

Awards
Advantages, disadvantage? How long do you cycle? Thanks! Again, I'm pretty new to all of this.

Wreckosaurus

Awards
Id look at supermandro. 5 or 6 weeks. Doesn't convert to estrogen. May change cholesterol numbers, I take niacin with it. You should stack with some form of test, like 4 andro or epiandro. Look to gain about 10 to 15 lbs from first cycle. Non-methylated so it doesn't hurt the liver.

Wreckosaurus

Awards
Oh wait. Didn't realize alpha 1 t is 1-andro. How were the gains?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try 1 andro.
Advantages, disadvantage? How long do you cycle? Thanks! Again, I'm pretty new to all of this.
1-ANDRO by LG Sciences is a really fun product. It convert to 1-testosterone(2x the anabolism of testosterone).

Its nonmethylated so liver issues are not a concern, and it provides really impressive gains.

You can run it for ~8 weeks. Human clinical studies showed gains of ~10lbs with the raw hormone itself, while LG 1-ANDRO offers Cyclosome delivery technology which greatly enhances bioavailability. This means much better absorption, and much better gains. Competing products do NOT offer this delivery system, and will therefor not offer the same rate of bioavailability or gains.

C_dub99

C_dub99

Awards
Gains were solid I feel for being on it for 4 weeks. Added 15 lbs to my bench, feel a lot stronger, and gained 5-7 lbs in weight. Do you feel like taking 1-Andro would be the same as taking Alpha 1-T? The Alpha 1-T had 230 mg of the 3-hydroxy- 5alpha -androst- 1-en-17one (3 compounds - Tibullus Terrestris, 3-hydroxy and Androst).

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^is that being logged anywhere right now?

I want to see it in action and observe

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/275100-lg-sciences-1-a.html

ok i started the cycle at 202 lbs 16%BF and finished at 210lbs at 16% BF thats 8lbs i gained im sure i could have dropped my body fat down alot more if my diet was dialed in 100% but i wasnt looking to cut i was looking to lean bulk.

as far as the delivery system cyclosome i think it works my last cycle was a very high dosage of 1 dhea from a different company with similar results.

PROS: ALOT OF STRENGTH AND LEAN MUSCLE GAINS

CONS: I WISH I HAD MORE TABS FOR ANOTHER 2 WEEKS
and i think it would be better idea to sell 1 bottle with the 120 tabs.

Side effects. ZERO besides back pumps and a little cramping but could easily be avoided i just waited to long to order taurine.

will i use again? YEP i love 1 dhea and im very vocal about it <3 my following cycle will be the new 4dhea with the 1andro and very high dosages. i have the $ so im willing to pay and i will be most likely logging that as well as i want my fellow high dosers to feel the love to! lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thank you sir,
I need to familiarize myself with existing legal options to keep on top of my rep game ;)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you sir,
I need to familiarize myself with existing legal options to keep on top of my rep game ;)
always my pleasure.

My bread and butter back in the day was prohormones, so I am beyond excited to be able to promote them again...especially because these are actually legit. User feedback is incredible, and the fact that you can take these hormones with our delivery system so you dont need such a high dose(thereby lower/eliminating side effects) is amazing.

C_dub99

C_dub99

Awards
I'm thinking of taking this 4-Andro and Super 1-Andro Rx stack, however it appears to only have 70mg of product. The current Alpha 1-T product that I jst finished had 250mg (see below). Would I then be taking something much less than what I'm coming off of, and am I better of then with the Alpha 1-T?

4-Andro
4-androstene 3b-ol, 17-one: 50 mg
6,7-dihydroxybergamottin: 15 mg
Piperine (Black Pepper extract): 5 mg

Super 1-Andro Rx
3b-enanthoxyandrost-1-en-17-one 50mg
6,7-dihydrogergamottin 45% 15mg
Piperine: 5 mg

Alpha 1-T
Tribulus terrestris - 250mg
3-hydrox-5alpha-androst-1-en-17one,
androst 3 5 dien-7, 17 dione

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it doesn't have the cyclosome delivery system(it doesn't) that dosage isn't going to do a damn bit for you...you'd have to mega dose it and spend way too much money.

C_dub99

C_dub99

Awards
I get that you are pushing this LG Sciences: 1-Andro product. But it alone is $85-$90. This Super-1 Andro Rx and 4-Andro stack combined is $85. Would I need to stack the this LG Series: 1 Andro product to get the same results? I'm on a budget here :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get that you are pushing this LG Sciences: 1-Andro product. But it alone is $85-$90. This Super-1 Andro Rx and 4-Andro stack combined is $85. Would I need to stack the this LG Series: 1 Andro product to get the same results? I'm on a budget here :)
You want at least 300mg daily of 1-Andro and 4-Andro. The study done used 330mg. Super mandro and Andro the giant both use the exact doses you need. It's a little pricier but you get the doses you need-otherwise you're basically wasting your money. The cyclosome delivery system may require a much lower dosage-and it does the way they explained it. However, I have yet to use it so I can not say if its efficacy is the same as mandro and giant. I have used giant and mandro several times and each time they produce great results. The moral of the story is get a properly dosed product, buy multiple bottles of a lower dosed product, or try a product with the cyclosome delivery system; unfortunately 50mg of 1&4 Andro I'll do very very little.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You get what you pay for in most things in life, prohormones included.

I am not so much pushing LG, as I am pushing Cyclosome delivery which highly increases the potency of these hormonal products, but also helps eliminate side effects as well.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You want at least 300mg daily of 1-Andro and 4-Andro. The study done used 330mg. Super mandro and Andro the giant both use the exact doses you need. It's a little pricier but you get the doses you need-otherwise you're basically wasting your money. The cyclosome delivery system may require a much lower dosage-and it does the way they explained it. However, I have yet to use it so I can not say if its efficacy is the same as mandro and giant. I have used giant and mandro several times and each time they produce great results. The moral of the story is get a properly dosed product, buy multiple bottles of a lower dosed product, or try a product with the cyclosome delivery system; unfortunately 50mg of 1&4 Andro I'll do very very little.
You need 300mg+ when you're using the compounds without enhanced bioavailability. Their bioavailability on their own is very low(6-15% from what studies show) unfortunately.

When using a pharmaceutical grade delivery system like all Hi-Tech brands do, you are able to delivery 90%+ of the active compound to the blood, making dosing that high not needed as our multitude of end users have shown, in addition to clinical studies showing the enhanced effectiveness of similar compounds.

C_dub99

C_dub99

Awards
I am willing to try this LG Sciences: 1-Andro with Cyclosome delivery, but need to know if it's at least better than this ATS Labs Alpha T-1 that I just took. And do I have to stack it with anything? Thanks!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is the product you're referring to, correct?

If so, it's a blend of Tribulus terrestris(worthless), 1-andro + arimistane(both of which are at unknown doses).

The product does not contain any delivery system, and it looks nearly impossible to reach any recommended dosing with this product unless super mega dosing it.

With the 1-ANDRO product from LG, you're getting an exact dose of the active component(1-ANDRO), with the best bioavailability possible, and with 1-2 bottles you can hit recommended dosing for a great cycle.

Hands down the better overall product, not even a question. The loggers here on AM have been running 200mg/day(4 caps) with incredible results.

C_dub99

C_dub99

Awards
Thanks for all the advice. Sorry for all the questions. So I'd need 2 bottles at $80/pop - correct?

C_dub99

C_dub99

Awards
"Promo Code cannot be applied at this time".

THANK YOU for all the advice! I'm excited

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Promo Code cannot be applied at this time".

THANK YOU for all the advice! I'm excited
dang!

Well keep us informed on how your cycle goes, I think you're going to really enjoy it!

Titan20309

Titan20309

Awards
I have taken the lg sciences bulking kit. Got good strength but noticed no gains. Andro I don't see being a productive ph. Go on ebay find some dmz and alpha test. I did that compound for four weeks and put on 30 pounds. Crazy stuff. The ph I was on was from andropharm.

Titan20309

Titan20309

Awards
But all honesty I wish I would have just spent that money and bought the real gear. Cause that stuff is so liver toxic. I do know it work. I had blood work in the hospital and my muscle enzymes where through the roof. But also my liver enzymes where elevated. They weren't bad but high. I'm 38. Just be safe man.

C_dub99

C_dub99

Awards
How much mg of Milk Thistle should I be taking a day? The current pills I have are 175 mg. Thanks!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much mg of Milk Thistle should I be taking a day? The current pills I have are 175 mg. Thanks!
there really is no need. these are non-methylated compounds.

Titan20309

Titan20309

Awards
I didn't take any milk thistle do to my allergies. But I don't think there is any evidence that it works.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't take any milk thistle do to my allergies. But I don't think there is any evidence that it works.
This is not correct. Numerous studies show milk thistle does in fact help make your liver healthier, but it is not needed on a non-methyl cycle.

Titan20309

Titan20309

Awards
Ok cool I researched for a couple of and couldn't find anything on that. The only thing I could find on it was about it being a rag weed. Which I have allergies to. Thanks for the correction.

C_dub99

C_dub99

Awards
I see that their is a website offering both 1 Andro & 4 Andro stack with free shipping from LG Series for $79. A heck of a deal, but should I stack these two together or take 2 bottles of the 1 Andro from this series?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they are a great stack IMO, but I would not really suggest just running 1 bottle of either...if you do the stack, 2 bottles of each.

1-ANDRO = 1-testosterone upon conversion
4-ANDRO = testosterone upon conversion

this gives you an amazing prohormone along with a true "test base"!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about any sides such as possible hair shedding? Just asking cause I'm really interested in the cycle you suggested.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about any sides such as possible hair shedding? Just asking cause I'm really interested in the cycle you suggested.

Neither compound converts to DHT, so there shouldn't be any noticeable hair loss unless you are EXTREMELY prone to it(highly unlikely).

I would steer clear of the epiandro products as those do convert to DHT...but with these you are good to go!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12-18 weeks w/no cycling off?
12 weeks would be a hard maximum IMO. 4-ad could be done 16 weeks, equibolan 16 weeks...but the 1-ANDRO I would cap out at 12 for anyone tbh

orionstar

orionstar

Awards
Yes. There is to many wana be bodybuilders on here.
Yes that is me in my profile pic. Im a very competitive athlete/ bodybuilder/ powerlifter.
Im 49. 237 lean.

There is nothing more annoying than a person who gives advice that looks like ****

Second an askhole
Thats the person who asks for advice or help but when told how to do it . They dont do it anyway

If your serious and want real help let me know. I will give you a real email and phone number.
I can do generic goals like wt. Lose and feeling better.
Im an expert in compition preps. poseing. I have a rehabilitation background when I was a UNITED STATES NAVY CORPSMAN.

Please dont take my feedback personal im a no nonsense person, but i do enjoy helping people for a living

Semper fi

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm more of the persuasion that there is nothing more annoying than a man who judges people he does not know,
And on their appearance no less.

#foodforthought

;)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm more of the persuasion that there is nothing more annoying than a man who judges people he does not know,
And on their appearance no less.

#foodforthought

;)
this guy is intense...

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
they are a great stack IMO, but I would not really suggest just running 1 bottle of either...if you do the stack, 2 bottles of each.

1-ANDRO = 1-testosterone upon conversion
4-ANDRO = testosterone upon conversion

this gives you an amazing prohormone along with a true "test base"!
I'm logging 1-ANDRO solo and am seeing good things just on day 5. Planning on running this right here hopefully in the near future. 2 bottles per product would definitely be the way to do it.

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
I'm 31 years old. Standing 6-0 weighing 185 lbs. I've been lifting for the past 6 years pretty steadily, taking minor test boosters off/on. Recently just coming off a PH cycle Alpha 1-T from ATS Labs for 5 weeks and finished by taking a PCT for a few weeks. I'm looking to start another cycle bond don't want to spend a months salary to do so (bottle of Alpha 1-T was $70). I noticed a good bit of energy, strength and felt amazing with what I see is a lower quality PH in this product.

Any suggestions for product and length? Thanks!
You need to take a Serm for pct like clomid or nolvadex

C_dub99

C_dub99

Awards
You need to take a Serm for pct like clomid or nolvadex
Why? I just got the bottle of PCT and the ingredients all read to be vitamins. It sounds like more a cleansing product.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
C_dub99

C_dub99

Awards
PCT Xtreme (Post Cycle Support & Testosterone Booster) from Iron Labs Nutrition. The ingredients on the side are all vitamins...