Brawn Nutrition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
These guys good to go?? Really wanting to run some rad but cannot find anymore OL and stumbled upon these guys and their line in general looks pretty tight. Anyone confirm if it's gtg or not

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Still interested in Brawn reviews as well as they carry some very good goodies (trest, Epi, etc)

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
Still interested in Brawn reviews as well as they carry some very good goodies (trest, Epi, etc)
Before DASCA, we couldn't keep Brawn on the shelves cause they'd sell so quickly.

Reviews on Brawn are pretty damn good (at least from on their epi and halo).

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Thanks man I think I'll play it safe and grab some focused rad as they seem more trust worthy (sarms are faked a lot). But I want the Respawn (epi/tren) from brawn if I see some more good words.

Interested in YK, you have any exp?
Brawn respawn stack would make a good cycle, I have never tried them, but I've only seen good feedback from what I recall

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks man I think I'll play it safe and grab some focused rad as they seem more trust worthy (sarms are faked a lot). But I want the Respawn (epi/tren) from brawn if I see some more good words.

Interested in YK, you have any exp?
No problem. SARMS tend to be faked by those sketchy RC sites or pop-up companies but being in the industry for a while, we tend to know where most companies we carry get their product made and I can definitely say Focused is legit.

Haven't used anything besides osta yet but I'm about to go into a bulking cycle myself and I was thinking about bridging into some YK or LDG towards the end.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Their epi was totally legit. But I have heard of Brawn Osta that was bunk. Then again it was the time where the guys over here didnt know what to expect.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
I used their epi and found it to be bunk.
ol epi blows it totally away. i am just speaking from personal experience here. could have just been a bad batch. but i stick with ol now when i run epi (and i trust ol for all other products)
i do however use brawn's 6-bromo product and its good to go.

fergusson33

Awards
I used their osta, and its gave me a gyno, so i can say it's not bunk:)

fergusson33

Awards
I don't know. Maybe some DHEA? :/

I read somewhere in the past, that somebody done a lab test in their superdrol and m1t and these contain just DHEA. But in powermyself they (Brawn products) have many good feedback

(Sorry if i write something wrong, but it's not my main language)

aasdferic

Awards
Bet you $100 it wasn't ostarine in there.
that's why I'm hesitant on buying sarms from these companies that popped up after all the more legit companies discontinued their sarms.

atleast when I'm running a PH cycle il have all the supports with it. if I'm running an osta/lgd cycle I won't use supports which is a problem if the company decides to put some superdrol into what they're selling as lgd (pretty exaggerated but you get the point)

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Brawn is around quite some time. Probably just not in the US.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
You should be running support products with sarms also. Sounds like you need to do less research on companies and more on products. Plenty of reputable companies out there and on this board. Don't think brawn is one of them.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I don't get it,my thread was deleted talking about another brand. What we can't talk about certain ph companies on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.