The Ultimate Natural Anabolic Stack: Anafuse, Anabeta Elite, Growth

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I looked around for someone who has run a stack like this and I couldn't find much. So long story short finished up a DMZ 2.0 cycle about a month ago and had some issues restoring libido, so now that its back I wanted to try and find the best natural products money can buy and avoid the side effects of the PH's, so here's the 8 week cycle Im going to log on.

Anafuse by Vital Labs: 2 bottles, 4 caps a day. Weeks 1-8
AnaBeta Elite by PES: 2 bottles, 4 caps a day. Weeks 1-8
Growth by Blackstone Labs: 2 bottles, 4 caps a day (before bed) Weeks 1-8
Vital ZMA by Vital Labs: 1 bottle, 3 caps daily (before bed) Weeks 1-8

Other supplements incorporated: Animal Pak, Fish Oil, Carnivore Beef Protein, Whey, and Muscle Pharm Casein, and a Pre workout, thinking about Mesomorph or Jacked Up.

I am going for a lean bulk here so I will be eating 500-700 calories above maintenance daily for the entire 8 weeks. I would be extremely disappointed to gain any less than 5lbs of lean muscle. I am shooting for a gain of 8-12lbs. It really pisses me off when I read a negative review and then the guy says, "oh well my eating habits weren't really good when I was using that, so it didn't work for me" So rest assured that my macros will be in check and I will be getting proper nutrition in throughout the cycle to give an educated log/review.

I won't start this up for about 2 weeks, being a college student it can be tough to round up the funds with the price of these supps. So I will update as soon as I start and probably update my status a couple days a week. I wanted to get this log started for a couple reasons 1) Im just stoked thinking about starting this from what Ive researched and damn excited to get it started. 2) Any advice or constructive criticism is always appreciated, would anyone recommend adding a Beta-Ecdysterone supp? If so, which one? 3) I couldn't find anyone who has really used these products together with a proper diet and training regimen. I know it will be a **** ton of pills daily, but it will help me drink more water and if Im making gains I could care less. Happy Lifting everyone!
:dance:

I will post pics when I get started.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thoughts on ArA or phosphatidic acid? would this be over kill?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thoughts on ArA or phosphatidic acid? would this be over kill?
I am contemplating on Natural Anabolics. How did your run go in terms of gains?

Your post is the closest I could find which matches to the Supplements I am looking into.

Let me know. Cheers!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wrong section. This goes in the supplements section :spankme:

Also you are repping for SNS but don't list any SNS compounds. That's pretty messed up. As a former product developer/rep of cel/SNS I'm offended.