your input on my cycle, suggestions and recs

M

Misfits88

Awards
So im gonna start a new 8 week cycle starting march 1st, compounds involved are as follow:

CYCLE--
week 1-4: Anabolic trinity (epiandro, laxo, ostarine) or Alpha labs xtreme shred (hexadrone,triumphalis)
week 5-8: OL tren, OL epistane, dermacrine

along with cycle support: Arimacare pro, inhibit-p, multi-vita, fish oils, bcaa, creatine, hawthorne berry, tudca, cissus xt, taurine and maybe clen. a-dex just in case of estro sides.

PCT--
week 9-13: OL Super pct, nolva, clomid, exemestane, OL testify pro, OL gherine, and hopefully by then BLR new follidrone will be released.

any input and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. thanx AM fam.

stats: 5'7" 164lbs lean around 13-14%BF
cycle history: {AMS 1 andro, 4ad},{OL triumph, OL UK Mass GH},{OL ostarine} (3 seperate cycles all very succesful results)

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So im gonna start a new 8 week cycle starting march 1st, compounds involved are as follow:

CYCLE--
week 1-4: Anabolic trinity (epiandro, laxo, ostarine) or Alpha labs xtreme shred (hexadrone,triumphalis)
week 5-8: OL tren, OL epistane, dermacrine

along with cycle support: Arimacare pro, inhibit-p, multi-vita, fish oils, bcaa, creatine, hawthorne berry, tudca, cissus xt, taurine and maybe clen. a-dex just in case of estro sides.

PCT--
week 9-13: OL Super pct, nolva, clomid, exemestane, OL testify pro, OL gherine, and hopefully by then BLR new follidrone will be released.

any input and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. thanx AM fam.

stats: 5'7" 164lbs lean around 13-14%BF
cycle history: {AMS 1 andro, 4ad},{OL triumph, OL UK Mass GH},{OL ostarine} (3 seperate cycles all very succesful results)
Nice set up and nicely planned out. I'd go with that anabolic trinity that sounds like it would be a good choice.

M

Misfits88

Awards
Yeah but I'm covering all corners to maximize my potential to retain most of my gainz after pct

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
I would personally just run the epistane and trenavar for 6 weeks with dermacrine...You're cycle history isn't to the point where I think you need a cycle that complex m8, just my $0.02 tho

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would personally just run the epistane and trenavar for 6 weeks with dermacrine...You're cycle history isn't to the point where I think you need a cycle that complex m8, just my $0.02 tho
Agree..

Your pct is just excessive. You need just nolva or clomid, pick one. Why are you spending so much money on all that other stuff.. just buy some hcg and you will get 100000X better results.

I would swap out the Hawthorn berry for blood pressure control for something that is actually much more effective like Potassium Nitrate or Terminalia Arjuna.

For some reason, you think more is better and it is not bro. Save your money, buy more protein, make more gains and you will be just as safe and recover just as well.

M

Misfits88

Awards
Im not spending any money.I already have everything in this cycle I've been stock piling supps for a while. I have a pretty big stash of anabolics (ph/ds/sarms) and pct regimen supps (serms, ai)...this is a pretty mild cycle according to my research. I've read a ton of articles and logs. But yeah thank you for your guys input. It's appreciated.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im not spending any money.I already have everything in this cycle I've been stock piling supps for a while. I have a pretty big stash of anabolics (ph/ds/sarms) and pct regimen supps (serms, ai)...this is a pretty mild cycle according to my research. I've read a ton of articles and logs. But yeah thank you for your guys input. It's appreciated.
I like the set up like I said before. I agree pick either nolva or clomid. Also why not start the dermacrine with the epiandro? My BP is perfect on cycle, I'm using Hawthorne berry, it's in the lgi damage control and is working for me. I take my BP almost every workout, and it's fine

M

Misfits88

Awards
I like the set up like I said before. I agree pick either nolva or clomid. Also why not start the dermacrine with the epiandro? My BP is perfect on cycle, I'm using Hawthorne berry, it's in the lgi damage control and is working for me. I take my BP almost every workout, and it's fine
for a base ppl use dermacrine, 4ad, epiandro, trest...figured since anabolic trinity is epi and ostarine, i wouldnt need dermacrine. I mean if i start to notice lethargy then ill bring it in to the mix early.