Super epi-andro dosage

jwood10

Awards
Goin with 10 MG of m-sten and 50 MG of halo. May bump these up to 20 MG and 75 MG if there are little to no sides. I have some super epi-andro, what is an optimal dosage for this "super" compound with what I will be taking. I think with the older epi-andro I did 600.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I stacked it with Msten at 500-600 mg for 8 weeks and I think it still may have been low. I say this from looking at PP Androhard from a few years ago that ranged from 750+. I know there's a guide that somebody post putting it up to 1000. I personally don't think it worked very well with Msten or I don't respond to the M, but I do respond well to the Andro.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
I think you'll end up bumping the dosages. From what I see, msten is ran typically at 20mg and halo 75-100

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Im in my 3rd week msten 20 mg and epiandro 450 mg, 450 is plenty of epiandro so between 400-600 is perfect.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Goin with 10 MG of m-sten and 50 MG of halo. May bump these up to 20 MG and 75 MG if there are little to no sides. I have some super epi-andro, what is an optimal dosage for this "super" compound with what I will be taking. I think with the older epi-andro I did 600.
What brand of epiandro do you have? I'm assuming IML?

jwood10

Awards
yes all are iml. i respond very well to 10 mg of msten.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm running 200mg epiandro from IML and it's going very well. It's not very cost effective to run any higher, I'm using 2 bottles in 4 weeks to run it at that dosage.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
You logging at all man? I'd be curious to read your thoughts on the solo run at 200mg