Halodrol Cutting Schedule

raekwonse

Awards
I was contemplating a future cut along with a 6 week cycle of OL Halo-100. Probably something like 50/50/75/75/75/75.

I just had a question of how I should structure it. If I have about 15-20 lbs to cut, do I run the cycle at the end of my cut?

So something like cut for 2 months, run Halo and cut for another 6 weeks, and then reverse diet?

Or should I just run the Halo at the start of the reverse diet, after about 3-4 months of cutting? Thanks.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
#1 - why the ramp up? I've always been a fan of jumping head first...no benefit to a ramp up besides to assess tolerance/side effects.

#2 - I would use it for the final 6 weeks of your diet, yes. If you start off with the hormone, and then continue to cut during PCT, any potential muscle/strength gains you've made will most likely be lost rather quickly

raekwonse

Awards
Yeah I just wanted to be cautious, this would be my first real cycle. The only thing I've ran before was Osta for 10 weeks.

So then should I start 6 weeks before the end of cut or start at the start of my reverse diet? Thanks.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
really up to you and where your physique is at. Using anabolics during a cut usually amounts to someone trying to preserve all the muscle they have, while maybe adding a few lbs of LBM during their cut(not easily accomplished).

I would run the cycle during your lowest caloric weeks(last 6 weeks of your diet presumably)