Prohormones for women

H

hungry4gains

Awards
Hi,

I am new to posting, so I apologize in advance if I skipped over any of the rules.

I used to run lose dose halodrol (25-50mg max) when it was available, but with the ban and new products being released, I'm wondering if any one has any new information for women? I am looking to put on muscle mass. Cutting isn't really a big thing right now, but if fat loss could be attained at the same time, I would be more than happy to welcome it. I am quite masculine, and don't really mind the deep voice, but the enlarging clitoris would be a no go.

I am looking at liquid labs basic stack right now and it seems to have good reviews on here, but how would I go about dosages? Would it still be unsafe to go at half the recommended dosage and monitor from there? From what I've read, the oral doses don't really mess with liver anymore. I'd still plan to run an on-cycle and a pct to ensure I can keep the gains.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Hi,

I am new to posting, so I apologize in advance if I skipped over any of the rules.

I used to run lose dose halodrol (25-50mg max) when it was available, but with the ban and new products being released, I'm wondering if any one has any new information for women? I am looking to put on muscle mass. Cutting isn't really a big thing right now, but if fat loss could be attained at the same time, I would be more than happy to welcome it. I am quite masculine, and don't really mind the deep voice, but the enlarging clitoris would be a no go.

I am looking at liquid labs basic stack right now and it seems to have good reviews on here, but how would I go about dosages? Would it still be unsafe to go at half the recommended dosage and monitor from there? From what I've read, the oral doses don't really mess with liver anymore. I'd still plan to run an on-cycle and a pct to ensure I can keep the gains.
Don't know anything about women taking prohormones/designer steroids, but I don't really like the idea

J

Jriddik

Awards
Osta isn't bad.... My girl has run it..... Or mk677, because it will help with GH over time, but yeah I dunno about PH's..... From my understanding the sides can be irreversible

H

hungry4gains

Awards
I've ran halo at 50mg with no issues. No side effects whatsoever. Halodrol is a designer steroid.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran halo at 50mg with no issues. No side effects whatsoever. Halodrol is a designer steroid.
Its actually a prohormone, halo is converted into turinabol once ingested. It isn't active before you ingest. Sarms like osta and rad would be my first choice, that and anavar. My wife likes to cycle but I don't think that I would give her anything to take other than those 3 compounds. Rad has a 90:1 a/a ratio so I think it's perfect for women. It treated my wife very nice and she had no negative side effects.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I agree with Yates here as I figure mk677 osta would be best for women

J

Jriddik

Awards
Agreed, my girl has run it like 4 times.... She loves it.... Bloats her at over 15 mgs though, so she runs 5 with clen when cutting and 10 with foodadrol when bulking :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really anavar is the safest imo because it has decades of of data behind it with tons of women using it sucessfully. I e got some sitting in the drawer waiting on my wife right now actually. Rad would probably be my second choice because of the fact that it is not androgenic at all,bit even demonstrates some anti androgenic properties when used in conjunction with testosterone. Mk677 is definitely safe for men and women alike. Women were actually a part of the 1 and 2 year human trials where participants received 25mg doses every day. If I wouldn't let my wife use a compound then I would never reccomend it to another female.

J

Jriddik

Awards
Really anavar is the safest imo because it has decades of of data behind it with tons of women using it sucessfully. I e got some sitting in the drawer waiting on my wife right now actually. Rad would probably be my second choice because of the fact that it is not androgenic at all,bit even demonstrates some anti androgenic properties when used in conjunction with testosterone. Mk677 is definitely safe for men and women alike. Women were actually a part of the 1 and 2 year human trials where participants received 25mg doses every day. If I wouldn't let my wife use a compound then I would never reccomend it to another female.
I may have her try RAD next next time.... She like it for a bulk or a cut? Or both :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have to look into anavar
Its often faked as low dose winny so be very careful of your source. Anavar is not cheap therefore it is often counterfeited.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may have her try RAD next next time.... She like it for a bulk or a cut? Or both :)
She actually kicked off an osta cycle with rad. She cut a lot if body fat and hit a new pr every time we walked in the gym. I know that she was very pleased with the outcome of her cycle and had no negative side effects except a little acne post cycle.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its actually a prohormone, halo is converted into turinabol via the digestion process. It isn't active before you ingest. Sarms like osta and rad would be my first choice, that and anavar. My wife likes to cycle but I don't think that I would give her anything to take other than those 3 compounds. Rad has a 90:1 a/a ratio so I think it's perfect for women. It treated my wife very nice and she had no negative side effects.
They convert by liver enzymes

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its often faked as low dose winny so be very careful of your source. Anavar is not cheap therefore it is often counterfeited.
This myth really, really needs to end. Anavar is NOT expensive, but the market has dictated it's price.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This myth really, really needs to end. Anavar is NOT expensive, but the market has dictated it's price.
Yes, it does need to end so I can get some cheap anavar

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or how prop is literally a buck.
Yeah but that's how everything in life is, manufacture cheap and sell for a profit. I don't mind paying a few extra dollars if a product is what it says it is. Another perfect example is the rc industry, I can't imagine the profit they turn.

H

hungry4gains

Awards
Thanks guys. So would osta by itself be an effective cycle to put on some mass? What is usually the recommended dose?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. So would osta by itself be an effective cycle to put on some mass? What is usually the recommended dose?
Osta is better used to maintain muscle mass in a deficit but you can still recomp/bulk with it. 8 weeks at 5 to 10mg is a good dose and it sounds like you know what side effects to look for.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you. Rad would be a similar thing?
4 to 8mg is a solid dose for females. I would definitely start at 4mg though. Rad hits quick but gains start to slow around the 4th week or so. Stick to 4 to 6 weeks with the rad.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yates84 are the possible side effects, associated with birth defects and osta, a worry with RAD?

My girl has been looking for some sort of boost without going to Anavar and we aren't willing to compromise the possibility of a birth defect later on down the road(obviously not done having children, or have any at all yet lol)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 are the possible side effects, associated with birth defects and osta, a worry with RAD?

My girl has been looking for some sort of boost without going to Anavar and we aren't willing to compromise the possibility of a birth defect later on down the road(obviously not done having children, or have any at all yet lol)
Ostarine has been linked to infertility but rad and lgd are considered "safe" for females. Never heard anything about birth defects, only infertility. I would go with rad140, it's 90:1 a:a ratio makes it a perfect choice for women since it is so anabolic and very minimally androgenic. My wife loves epic unleashed and made some good progress on that as well if you want to stay away from hormonal products.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine has been linked to infertility but rad and lgd are considered "safe" for females. Never heard anything about birth defects, only infertility. I would go with rad140, it's 90:1 a:a ratio makes it a perfect choice for women since it is so anabolic and very minimally androgenic. My wife loves epic unleashed and made some good progress on that as well if you want to stay away from hormonal products.
Awesome thanks! My girl just finished up an ABE/X gels run and is staring on the strength unleashed/epic combo. Should be a good run. I'll do some more research on the RAD in the mean time

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome thanks! My girl just finished up an ABE/X gels run and is staring on the strength unleashed/epic combo. Should be a good run. I'll do some more research on the RAD in the mean time
Feel free to pm my wife with any questions, she ran rad with good sucess a few months ago so she could help your girl out with any questions or expectations.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Supplement Auction 32
P Weight Loss 16
D Cycle Logs 20
A Anabolics 4
supercrunch Anabolics 1