Best PH stack to prevent libido loss on cycle and during PCT

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just finished up a cycle of Super DMZ 2.0 and 4-andro. I had some awesome lifts and phenomenal gains during this cycle. I went from 212lbs to 230lbs and still under 10% body fat. I realized I ran the 4-andro pretty low. Im just having an issue restoring libido towards the end of my PCT here. For future cycles (summer time) I want to try something that will have little to no effect on my libido during my cycle or PCT if possible. I was thinking about epi-andro potentially stacked with 4-andro. Would it be better to run the Epi by itself or in combination with 4 andro? Any advice is much appreciated.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the epi + 4andro would make a great stack, and libido should be high. how high were you running your 4-andro?

the LG 4-andro with cyclosome delivery enables you to get much more of the active hormone in your body, so you can save some $ in the long run and run a lower dose with greater results

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mkgain1 haha thanks man I wanted something unique, and awesome thanks for the advice I just had one bottle of 4-andro rx by IML, and was running 2 caps a day, 100mg, which I later realized was far too low. For next cycle I think Ill do the epi + 4 andro then.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to run some sort of base. Nothing natty will help so don't waste your money on that stuff.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what are you thinking? 4 Andro would serve as the base wouldn't it?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what are you thinking? 4 Andro would serve as the base wouldn't it?
Yes it would. He is not a fan of the 4-andro compound itself, however the fact is that is converts to test pretty dang well! youll feel great while on cycle with it.

Ive actually offered myself up as a test subject to LG. I offered to get my blood drawn pre-cycle, and then running 4-andro and getting multiple blood tests to show how it actually works in a human subject with test levels. this should let the argument be finalized :D