First EPI Cycle

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
Here is the plan for my cycle. I was gonna go for it last year but decided to hold off until I perfected the plan and reached dead ends with gains/cuts (going for somewhat of a recomp cycle here). Any advice/critique would be greatly appreciated!

Pre
Liv.52 DS (2 weeks)

Cycle
EP15TANE: 30/45/45/45/45/45
Taurine
CEL Cycle Assist
Liv.52 DS

PCT
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
PCT Revolution (AI=Arimistane): 0/0/3/2/2/1
DAA: 3.75/3.75/3.75/3.75/3.75
Liv.52 DS
Kre-Alkalyn
Pre-Workout
ZMA (w/ melatonin)

Dailies
multis
cissus (5%)
glucosamine/condroitin
fish oil
whey protein w/ BCAAs

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Here is the plan for my cycle. I was gonna go for it last year but decided to hold off until I perfected the plan and reached dead ends with gains/cuts (going for somewhat of a recomp cycle here). Any advice/critique would be greatly appreciated!

Pre
Liv.52 DS (2 weeks)

Cycle
EP15STANE: 30/45/45/45/45/45
Taurine
CEL Cycle Assist
Liv.52 DS

PCT
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
PCT Revolution (AI=Arimistane): 0/0/3/2/2/1
DAA: 3.75/3.75/3.75/3.75/3.75
Liv.52 DS
Kre-Alkalyn
Pre-Workout
ZMA (w/ melatonin)

Dailies
multis
cissus (5%)
glucosamine/condroitin
fish oil
whey protein w/ BCAAs
Drop the liv52 and just preload with cel cycle assist. Pct wise, I would just run the nolva 20/20/10/10 with sup3r pct and drop the daa and pct revolution, dosage on epistane is pretty high but dosage is user dependent, 30mg was my favorite. Everything else looks good

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
Drop the liv52 and just preload with cel cycle assist. Pct wise, I would just run the nolva 20/20/10/10 with sup3r pct and drop the daa and pct revolution, dosage on epistane is pretty high but dosage is user dependent, 30mg was my favorite. Everything else looks good
I've been made aware that I should wait until week 3 of PCT to run an AI (which is a large component of Sup3r PCT), since epi is non-aromatizing, so I shouldn't run an AI immediately after my cycle? Then taper down to prevent rebound-gyno.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
I've been made aware that I should wait until week 3 of PCT to run an AI (which is a large component of Sup3r PCT), since epi is non-aromatizing, so I shouldn't run an AI immediately after my cycle? Then taper down to prevent rebound-gyno.
You could start your aromatize inhibitor at week 3 if you feel like it...By "ai" are you referring to an otc product or something like aromasin, arimidex, etc? If real estrogen problems arise, arimistane wont do ****...If you're nolva is gtg I think it should prevent any issues with rebound though, just make sure to taper it properly

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
You could start your aromatize inhibitor at week 3 if you feel like it...By "ai" are you referring to an otc product or something like aromasin, arimidex, etc? If real estrogen problems arise, arimistane wont do ****...If you're nolva is gtg I think it should prevent any issues with rebound though, just make sure to taper it properly
the AI in Sup3r PCT is Arimistane......

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
the AI in Sup3r PCT is Arimistane......
I was asking if your were referring to the "ai" as arimistane or if you had a stronger one on hand...arimistane is pointless and wont do **** for estrogen if you actually get problems, dont rely on it...

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
I was asking if your were referring to the "ai" as arimistane or if you had a stronger one on hand...arimistane is pointless and wont do **** for estrogen if you actually get problems, dont rely on it...
nahh not relying on it. nolva is my solid plan, as it should do the trick. but the Arimistane I'm just adding later as a little kicker to keep "possible" rebound gyno in check, since it has been known to happen.

Jsmcougar68

Awards
I say for epi u don't need Mikva epi is VERY light

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
I say for epi u don't need Mikva epi is VERY light
do you mean Nolva, I'm guessing? epi may be a light compound relatively speaking, however it's still gonna shut you down, especially at my dose of 45mg for six weeks. serms are easy to get and cheaper than an otc pct, so I don't understand why anyone would risk that?

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
As 5Percent has said arimistane don't fully prevent from estrogen rebound. You need a suicidal AI like exermestane or formestane to do that. Arimistane is a very light on estrogen control and good about cortisol. So run your pct otc from the start and when the serm is tapered down in the 3th week, add a suicidal AI in a low dose and raise it past the serm for 2 weeks at least.

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
As 5Percent has said arimistane don't fully prevent from estrogen rebound. You need a suicidal AI like exermestane or formestane to do that. Arimistane is a very light on estrogen control and good about cortisol. So run your pct otc from the start and when the serm is tapered down in the 3th week, add a suicidal AI in a low dose and raise it past the serm for 2 weeks at least.
thanks for the input. do you think I will need a suicidal AI coming off of epi with nolva? or are those generally used with other compounds that are at higher gyno risk? also, is the initial low-dose at week 3 then tapering up specifically for the suicidal-type AIs? I was under the impression that I should start high at week 3 with my Arimistane and then taper down (or is tapering down only for the arimistane-type AIs?).

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
With epistane there is a probability of estrogen rebound with possible gyno issues. So is good to have on hand a strong AI, just in case. I would do
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Pct otc along with Nolva
Exermestane 0/0/0/0/12,5mg/12,5mg or if you are prone to gyno start from 3th week with 12,5mg and raise to 25mg past serm.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Sup3r PCT already has Sodium DAA In it.