Looking for Deca? It will be available to you shortly...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

• Acquire Hard, Dry & Striated Lean Muscle Mass
• Easy to Stack with other Prohormones for Maximum Gains
• Helps Increase Strength for Mass Building Cycle

DecaBolin®, The latest prohormone offering, rounds out Hi-Tech's pro anabolic line, offering the only legal “Deca” precursor on the market. DecaBolin® converts at a high rate to its target hormone, Nandrolone (“Deca”) and is better than testosterone for building mass and strength with fewer side effects. Also, its effectiveness at the androgen receptor of muscle tissue is superior to that of testosterone. Nandrolone (“Deca”) is prized as the perfect anabolic compound. DecaBolin® — 19-NorAndrost-4-ene-3b-ol, 17-one Decanoate — is the only product of its kind to convert to “Deca” in the body.

DecaBolin® cannot directly aromatize to estrogen. Also, DecaBolin® does not convert to DHT or its derivatives, making it unsurpassed with regards to a “side effect free” profile. DecaBolin® combines the most advanced delivery method available in a prohormone product. DecaBolin® is orally active, extremely potent, completely non-aromatizable to estrogen and naturally occurring. Early user feedback reports lean mass and strength gains without any corresponding water gains. This allows for increases in strength and aggression, reduction of body-fat and a leaner look to the physique. It is a really good stacking product because it has so many positive benefits.

19nor-Dehydroisoandrosterone is an anabolic precursor that converts to nandrolone. It is not a steroid but considered a prohormone that acts to stimulate the hormone production in the body. Nandrolone is known to have a better anabolic effect than testosterone (25% greater), with a companion weaker androgenic change. DecaBolin® is extremely popular with body builders and weightlifters due to the ability to gain muscle mass and strength while maintaining leanness. It does not promote the common negative side effects associated with androgenic hormones.
19-NorAndrost-4-ene-3b-ol, 17-one Decanoate is a new compound that's a two step precursor to 19nortestosterone.

This conversion takes place in the body as 19-NorAndrost-4-ene-3b-ol, 17-one Decanoate --> 19norandrostenediol --> 19norTestosterone. This new compound is comprised of lipophilic ester (Decanoate ester bond) at the 3-key position to not only to increase the stability of the compound, but also to increase purity. The term "19nor" means that a methyl group was removed from testosterone at a key position on its molecular backbone. This slight alteration of the chemical structure reduces the DHT related side effects (prostate issues, balding, zits) as well as the estrogenic side effects (gyno, man boobs, chesticles) that testosterone possesses. Because of its relatively low side-effect profile and its overall effectiveness, 19-NorAndrost-4-ene-3b-ol, 17-one Decanoate has rapidly become the prohormone of choice for non-competitive trainers looking to enhance overall lean muscle mass. This Nandrolone precursor is quick to attach itself to natural steroid receptors in the body. And it's further believed that nandrolone's effects last longer than even testosterone. The real benefit of this amazing nandrolone precursor, however, may be that while it produces good anabolic effects in the body, its aromatization to estrogen and its negative androgenic side-effects are significantly lower than that of testosterone and older testosterone precursors like androstenedione and androstenediol.

This combination of anabolic properties with reduced estrogen aromitization and androgenic complications is precisely what makes DecaBolin® such an effective, potent, and relatively safe muscle-building supplement. One important side-note here is that tested athletes need to be aware that because of its conversion in the liver to nandrolone, DecaBolin® may indeed lead to positive on a steroid test for Deca or Nandrolone.

So now you might be asking what in the world is 19nor? The 19-nor prohormones are a group of compounds that are precursors to nandrolone. The chemical structure of the 19-nors differs from the more familiar and naturally prevalent androstenes and testosterone by the absence of the number 19 carbon atom and its attached hydrogen atoms.

The removal of this chemical group results in a much flatter three-dimensional structure. That structural change in turn results in much more favorable binding affinities for skeletal muscle rather than for prostate and other sexual tissues. This is important because a high binding affinity means that a substance is more likely to enter the cell and bring about the desired effects. Nandrolone (also known as 19-nortestosterone), the substance into which the 19-nors are to some extent converted by the liver, has a binding affinity that is not only high for skeletal muscle, but that is roughly equal for skeletal muscle and sexual tissues such as the prostate.

In comparison, testosterone has a binding affinity as much as 50 times greater for sexual tissues (thus its greater "androgenicity") than for muscle. So, nandrolone has anabolic effects (which take place in muscle) but less androgenic effects (which occur in sexual tissues). One of the most talked about benefits is the ability of 19Nor prohormones to ease joint discomfort due to heavy lifting. 19-NorAndrost-4-ene-3b-ol, 17-one is a molecule derived from Nortestosterone. It converts to Nandrolone when assimilated into the body through absorption. Nandrolone acts as an anabolic composite which apportioned its nutrients helps to create a leaner body mass and uses up stored fat more efficiently. This in turn provides rapid recovery mechanism to exhausted muscle mass. 19-NorAndrost-4-ene-3b-ol does not aromatize or synthesize to estrogen when taken and was noted as being able to improve the individuals mood, as well as quick recoveries during workouts. 19-NorAndrost-4-ene-3b-ol can aid in the increase or enlargement of the muscle. Its nutrients also repair and rebuild muscle between workouts, and some athletes enjoy an increase in energy.

You may ask.... Isn't some or most of these prohormones going to be destroyed in the liver or gut before reaching the bloodstream? Normally the answer would be Yes, if you eat prohormones orally, most of the androgens will not make it into the bloodstream due to the fact that the sensitive molecules will be destroyed in our digestive track or by the liver. However, that was before the development of Hi-Tech's proprietary Cyclosome™ Technology described below.

Hi-Tech is a leader in the Bodybuilding and Prohormone industry being one of the only companies that have brought many first to market hormone compounds. Researchers at Hi-Tech recently developed a proprietary process called Cyclosome™ Technology. This one-of-a-kind technology brought to you by the leaders in Prohormones involves the entrapment of hydrophobic prohormones and other Testosterone boosting compounds in the form of water-soluble Prohormone–cyclodextrin (CD) complex in liposomes has been investigated as a new strategy to combine the relative advantages of CDs and liposomes into one system, namely Prohormone-in-CD-in-liposome systems called Cyclosome's™. You can think of all this in terms of a ‘Trojan Horse,’ passing through the liver unharmed and intact. As opposed to being destroyed in the liver like all other hormonal products on the market, past and present. This new Cyclosome™ technology allows the ‘Trojan Horse’ to deliver prohormones and testosterone boosters to the systemic circulation by the intestinal lymphatic route, circumventing first-pass inactivation in the liver for the very first time. Almost all previous Oral capsules and tablets manufactured to increase testosterone — including Testosterone itself — are involved in the "first pass affect" which renders the active compounds virtually useless.

Cyclosome™ Technology — the most advanced liposomal delivery technology ever developed for bioavailability is the answer to getting poorly absorbed Testosterone boosting compounds and legal prohormones into the body so they can work ! The pharmaceutical industry has embraced this cutting-edge technology in recent years and now DecaBolin® will be one of the first to utilize it in a testosterone booster and anabolic agent.
For Cyclosome™ preparation, an overall understanding of the interaction between CDs and lipid components of liposomes is necessary for this complex. Hi-Tech has developed a Double-loading technique, which is a revolutionary strategy to prohormone release and increase prohormone-loading capacity. The Cyclosome™ approach can be useful in increasing prohormone solubility and vesicles stability, in controlling the in vivo fate of hydrophobic compounds and in avoiding burst release of prohormones from the vesicles. To obtain a stable Cyclosome™, the CDs should have a higher affinity to prohormone molecules compared with liposomal membrane lipids. Cyclosomes prepared by Hi-Tech's double-loading technique are the most advanced targeted prohormone delivery system ever developed because they have a fast onset action with prolonged prohormone release process and the significantly enhanced prohormone-loading capacity.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty excited to give this a try personally. If anyone has any questions about how/why it works, what it can be compared to, or what to stack it with...just let me know!

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty excited to give this a try personally. If anyone has any questions about how/why it works, what it can be compared to, or what to stack it with...just let me know!
Yeah what can it be compared to? Like Msten, dmz, sd? How long can you run it? Liver toxicity? Thanks for the post of course

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah what can it be compared to? Like Msten, dmz, sd? How long can you run it? Liver toxicity? Thanks for the post of course
The best thing to compare this to would be 1-ANDRO, which provides users with 8-12lbs/cycle(as shown in human studies at Texas A&M). So with this being slightly more anabolic, users would expect similar or slightly bigger gains. In addition the gains however would be all the benefits of Deca like lubricated and healthy joints!

We suggest an 8 week maximum cycle length, and there should be negligible liver toxicity.

I REALLY want to run a cycle set up like this:

Weeks 1-6:

Decabolin @ 300mg/day
1-ANDRO @ 200mg/day
4-ANDRO @ 300mg/day

Now, that is overkill and a HUGE cycle...but a legal way to get testosterone, deca, and 1-testosterone? YES PLEASE

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
The best thing to compare this to would be 1-ANDRO, which provides users with 8-12lbs/cycle(as shown in human studies at Texas A&M). So with this being slightly more anabolic, users would expect similar or slightly bigger gains. In addition the gains however would be all the benefits of Deca like lubricated and healthy joints!

We suggest an 8 week maximum cycle length, and there should be negligible liver toxicity.

Weeks 1-6:

Decabolin @ 300mg/day
1-ANDRO @ 200mg/day
4-ANDRO @ 300mg/day

Now, that is overkill and a HUGE cycle...but a legal way to get testosterone, deca, and 1-testosterone? YES PLEASE
Haha yes i also really want to run a properly dosed andro cycle and this seems to be a perfect add on to really add that punch to it. When can we expect a release?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha yes i also really want to run a properly dosed andro cycle and this seems to be a perfect add on to really add that punch to it. When can we expect a release?
I was told it should be ready in a month...I will absolutely keep you updated.

I have about 6-7 new products to unleash to you guys which I think you will all REALLY like. Lot of awesome new hormones being released in the next 4-8 weeks!

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
Deca dick scares me a bit but Deca is definatly interesting.

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
I was told it should be ready in a month...I will absolutely keep you updated.

I have about 6-7 new products to unleash to you guys which I think you will all REALLY like. Lot of awesome new hormones being released in the next 4-8 weeks!
Unlikely but would one of those be 11-kt? Also Anything close tbol or anything else thats unlikely to cause hair/libido loss?

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
Sory Vaughn Im coming across as a negative arsehole here, just interested and curious.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
waiting...

waiting...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deca dick scares me a bit but Deca is definatly interesting.
Unlikely but would one of those be 11-kt? Also Anything close tbol or anything else thats unlikely to cause hair/libido loss?
Sory Vaughn Im coming across as a negative arsehole here, just interested and curious.
Not comming across as negative or an ass, I'm glad you guys are interested and I can be here to answer questions!

1. Deca dick is a misnomer really. The term comes from a time when the average gym goer had very few options for compounds..usually a choice between deca and test. Now, its obvious to see by the a:a ratio that deca is more anabolic than testosterone, so the average gym goer is going to say "well...I can spend less money, and have it be more anabolic? sign me up for deca!" not realizing that not having testosterone in their system over a long span can cause serious libido issues. It would be the same if they used just about any compound on its own for a long period of time. This compound will not cause any libido issues that other compounds don't. If you are really worried, pairing it with 4-andro which converts to testosterone gives you the ability to run a true "test + deca" cycle with the best of both worlds.
2. 11-kt is scheduled due to the 2014 anabolic passing, so that compound isn't a possibility unfortunately. Deca itself is usually very kind to hair loss, many report zero hair loss issues with Tren(hint hint :13: )...lot of great options out there

waiting...

waiting...

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
Well I think I might give it a shot, If deca dick occurs I can always stop anyway. I run Test year round anyway so thats covered.

Pity about the 11-kt but nevermind. Sure you have more goodies up your sleeves ;)

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an interesting compound. Nandrolone alone can be a pretty suppressive hormone though. It's obviously not going to have the same negative effects as true deca since it's not bound to an ester and injected, but I would take it along side something testosterone based for sure.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like an interesting compound. Nandrolone alone can be a pretty suppressive hormone though. It's obviously not going to have the same negative effects as true deca since it's not bound to an ester and injected, but I would take it along side something testosterone based for sure.
I'm always a fan of a true test base. I think the mix of Decabolin(deca precursor) + 4ANDRO(test precursor) = the ultimate bread and butter stack...Test + Deca for all!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Woah. I am super interested in this.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know of very few folks who've run 19nor-dhea, its generally overshadowed by 1 andro (a fine muscle builder imo), 4 andro, and epiandro.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Oh my bosh ..... and iam on a freakin natty trip for another 341 days 3 hours 21 minutes 41 secons and 3 milliseconds .......
Farkin A Ill have to grab a bit for after my jolly trip.

clk

clk

Awards
Interesting

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Weeks 1-6:

Decabolin @ 300mg/day
1-ANDRO @ 200mg/day
4-ANDRO @ 300mg/day

"Legal"

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see some of these new products available at reasonable prices, and in proper doses/quantities. Having to buy 3 or 4 bottles of these new prohormones to run a proper cycle just seems a bit silly for what they cost.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Fu*k yes and I caught the tren hint so double yes

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'm always a fan of a true test base. I think the mix of Decabolin(deca precursor) + 4ANDRO(test precursor) = the ultimate bread and butter stack...Test + Deca for all!

Vaughn, were going to need a discount code on this and is it ready yet? lol

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pogue You're here long enough...you remember M4OHN that both Matts (Kahil & Palada) carried while it was grey legal? Interesting how things have begun to recycle themselves one or two step back in conversion. Based on the effective dose it looks to be at least a couple steps back.

VaughnTrue are you familiar with said compound? If so, any thoughts or comments?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
You're here long enough...you remember M4OHN that both Matts (Kahil & Palada)? Interesting how things have begun recycle themselves one or two step back in conversion.
VaughnTrue are you familiar with said compound? If so, any thoughts or comments?
ahh the good old days- M4OHN hell yea man-

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
deca? check.

equipose? tren? and more?

oh boys, good times are ahead ;)
Under the new legislation that was passed anything that isnt dhea based is technically illegal. With that being said how can tren be a dhea? I have been going over nomenclatures to see what that would be and i don't see how that is possible for tren to be a dhea. Also from a Biochemical point of view the human body doesn't have the necessary enzymes to be able to convert it to tren(dienolone maybe). Then again to me i still don't understand how trenavar converts 1 step to trenbolone but it does. So idk on that part. I'm no chemist by any means so i definitely could be wrong and I am probably wrong. However, i would like an explanation of how a dhea version of tren is possible and what it would look like.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pogue You're here long enough...you remember M4OHN that both Matts (Kahil & Palada) carried while it was grey legal? Interesting how things have begun to recycle themselves one or two step back in conversion. Based on the effective dose it looks to be at least a couple steps back.
Yeah, after doing a bit of research more into the DHEA based compounds I'm not quite as impressed as I initially was. The conversion rates for the andros was really low, in the 20-30% range to testosterone etc. These have more enzymes required to get to that final conversion of what we want and it will inevitably end up much less of it getting converted to the target hormones. That, plus oral bioavailability and etc. Obviously, this is because of legality that these compounds are around, otherwise we would have much better stuff to play with.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, after doing a bit of research more into the DHEA based compounds I'm not quite as impressed as I initially was. The conversion rates for the andros was really low, in the 20-30% range to testosterone etc. These have more enzymes required to get to that final conversion of what we want and it will inevitably end up much less of it getting converted to the target hormones. That, plus oral bioavailability and etc. Obviously, this is because of legality that these compounds are around, otherwise we would have much better stuff to play with.
Just wondering where you got those 20-30% numbers from?

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahh the good old days- M4OHN hell yea man-
I think I'm mistaken. IIRC M4OHN was proported to be a precursor to oxandrolone aka: anavar. Ran it in the day well above the recommended dose to see results. As a matter of fact I believe I stacked it with Mdien pretty high as well.

Yup...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/84717-m4ohn.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/21714-m-dien-reference.html

T-Bone should remember the Mdien
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/23256-mdien.html

Greeze I'm getting all nostalgic now. Sorry. Please don't let my posts take this thread OT. We can go nostalgic in an other if you guys like. Seriously respects the OP - Thanks!

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think I'm mistaken. IIRC M4OHN was proported to be a precursor to oxandrolone aka: anavar. Ran it in the day well above the recommended dose to see results. As a matter of fact I believe I stacked it with Mdien pretty high as well.

Yup...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/84717-m4ohn.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/21714-m-dien-reference.html

T-Bone should remember the Mdien
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/23256-mdien.html

Greeze I'm getting all nostalgic now. Sorry. Please don't let my posts take this thread OT. We can go nostalgic in an other if you guys like. Seriously respects the OP - Thanks!
No, it didn't convert to anavar.

http://pogue972.blogspot.com/2007/08/archive-methyl-hydroxy-nandrolone-mohn.html

(I wrote that so long ago I honestly forgot what it says)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Under the new legislation that was passed anything that isnt dhea based is technically illegal. With that being said how can tren be a dhea? I have been going over nomenclatures to see what that would be and i don't see how that is possible for tren to be a dhea. Also from a Biochemical point of view the human body doesn't have the necessary enzymes to be able to convert it to tren(dienolone maybe). Then again to me i still don't understand how trenavar converts 1 step to trenbolone but it does. So idk on that part. I'm no chemist by any means so i definitely could be wrong and I am probably wrong. However, i would like an explanation of how a dhea version of tren is possible and what it would look like.
He isn't referring to dhea compounds, he is referring to progestins :(

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
In for updates. VaughnTrue am I correct to assume that you will continue to update this thread as the new PHs of which you speak are released?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought anything that isnt a dhea based is illegal though?
Dhea, progestin, or estrogen based that naturally occurs in nature. There are a few companies selling progestin compounds as prohormones right now.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to see some of these new products available at reasonable prices, and in proper doses/quantities. Having to buy 3 or 4 bottles of these new prohormones to run a proper cycle just seems a bit silly for what they cost.
Cost is a HUGE factor, I agree. This is why we have been pushing the cyclosome delivery system so much as it allows you to get appreciable doses(talking absorption/blood levels, not conventional mg/mg doses) for much cheaper than any time prior.

Vaughn, were going to need a discount code on this and is it ready yet? lol
soon! I will definitely keep everyone updated.

I remember the older compounds very well. We really had an amazing era back then getting to have the pick of the litter with each and every cycle

Really great question. It is not possible to have a DHEA isomer convert to tren itself, however it is possible to have it convert to a compound that shares numerous molecular characteristics and ultimately effects. Think of this like a lot of the estra 4,9 compounds out a while back. They didn't convert to tren, however they provided similar results. Same kind of thing here!

Texas A&M did a study on 1-ANDRO and participants gained 4.4kg of LBM in 4-6 weeks, all without having enhanced delivery/absorption technologies included. ~10lbs in 4-6weeks is similar to halodrol/epistane and many other "hardcore" compounds.

He isn't referring to dhea compounds, he is referring to progestins :(
No. I'm not.

How many times do you have to attempt to put words in my mouth? Each and every time you claim to know what I'm thinking/about to say, you've been wrong. Maybe try sitting the next play or two out big guy.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, now I'm curious as to what they could possibly be. Very interested to see how you pull off something similar to tren. I'm down to my last bottle of tr3n so I'm counting on you guys!

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cost is a HUGE factor, I agree. This is why we have been pushing the cyclosome delivery system so much as it allows you to get appreciable doses(talking absorption/blood levels, not conventional mg/mg doses) for much cheaper than any time prior.

Texas A&M did a study on 1-ANDRO and participants gained 4.4kg of LBM in 4-6 weeks, all without having enhanced delivery/absorption technologies included. ~10lbs in 4-6weeks is similar to halodrol/epistane and many other "hardcore" compounds.
Can you explain what a cyclosome delivery system is?

Also, do you have a link or the name of that study? I would love to check it out.

PS - I've been meaning to leave a review of Jack'd Up on the bbcom review section. I've been really enjoying it.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Can you explain what a cyclosome delivery system is?

Also, do you have a link or the name of that study? I would love to check it out.

PS - I've been meaning to leave a review of Jack'd Up on the bbcom review section. I've been really enjoying it.
Not that this info means much as is but here's what LG Sciences has on their website:

LG Sciences is a pioneer in the Bodybuilding and Prohormone industry being one of the first companies to introduce many of the prohormones that have search entered the marketplace over the last decade. Researchers at LG Sciences recently developed a proprietary process called Cyclosome™ Technology. This one-of-a-kind technology brought to you by the leaders in Prohormones involves the entrapment of hydrophobic prohormones and other Testosterone boosting compounds in the form of water-soluble Prohormone–cyclodextrin (CD) complex in liposomes has been investigated as a new strategy to combine the relative advantages of CDs and liposomes into one system, namely Prohormone-in-CD-in-liposome systems called Cyclosome’s™. You can think of all this in terms of a ‘Trojan Horse,’ passing through the liver unharmed and intact. As opposed to being destroyed in the liver like all other hormonal products on the market, past and present. This new Cyclosome™ technology allows the ‘Trojan Horse’ to deliver prohormones and testosterone boosters to the systemic circulation by the intestinal lymphatic route, circumventing first-pass inactivation in the liver for the very first time. Almost all previous Oral capsules and tablets manufactured to increase testosterone — including Testosterone itself — are involved in the “first pass affect” which renders the active compounds virtually useless.

Cyclosome™ Technology — the most advanced liposomal delivery technology ever developed for bioavailability is the answer to getting poorly absorbed Testosterone boosting compounds and legal prohormones into the body so they can work ! The pharmaceutical industry has embraced this cutting-edge technology in recent years and now EpiAndro 50™ will be one of the first to utilize it in a testosterone booster and anabolic agent.

For Cyclosome™ preparation, an overall understanding of the interaction between CDs and lipid components of liposomes is necessary for this complex. LG Sciences has developed a Double-loading technique, which is a revolutionary strategy to prohormone release and increase prohormone-loading capacity. The Cyclosome™ approach can be useful in increasing prohormone solubility and vesicles stability, in controlling the in vivo fate of hydrophobic compounds and in avoiding burst release of prohormones from the vesicles. To obtain a stable Cyclosome™, the CDs should have a higher affinity to prohormone molecules compared with liposomal membrane lipids. Cyclosomes prepared by LG’s double-loading technique are the most advanced targeted prohormone delivery system ever developed because they have a fast onset action with prolonged prohormone release process and the significantly enhanced prohormone-loading capacity.

LG Sciences Prohormones » 1 – Androstenolone

Also, here is a link to a thread that Vaughn started
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/276769-supplement-delivery-systems.html