PH Question

Carpenter75

Banned
Awards
Any thoughts on Darkcyde Reign SD 15 mg and HD 25mg.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Cycle history??? Das a strong cycle, halodrol dosage on it sucks imo.

Carpenter75

Banned
Awards
As for PH cycles, SD four sepearate 4 week cycles in past couple years. Just have an opportunity for very reasonable $. SD alone is not avail. Am currently running something very different, this would just be for "stock". Never heard of it so thought I would ask.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
As for PH cycles, SD four sepearate 4 week cycles in past couple years. Just have an opportunity for very reasonable $. SD alone is not avail. Am currently running something very different, this would just be for "stock". Never heard of it so thought I would ask.
Ahh gotcha, I've never heard of that brand so I wouldn't necessarily recommend it but if you really can't find another source then go for it

Carpenter75

Banned
Awards
Cool, what is HD known for, that one is new to me.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
and at that dosage its a catalyst for the superdrol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you planning on taking 1 or 2 daily?

Carpenter75

Banned
Awards
At this point I am just stocking the Reign for later use. Right now I am running a different cycle. Thanks unreal89 and 5 percent. I thought it was similar to epi. I am in pure bulk for the next 17wk. with other.

Carpenter75

Banned
Awards
Critical bench, not sure. When the time comes, I will ask for advice since reign is new to me. My run now is solid and sdvice from this AM has certainly helped me fine tune!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope you're not running orals for 17 weeks. 30mg of sd would be idiotic fyi

Carpenter75

Banned
Awards
No sir. Bol first 2 as ramp up to test cyp 500mg-equi 500mg-Dbol 50mg for 15. Due to some good advice probably starting the test cyp week 2.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No sir. Bol first 2 as ramp up to test cyp 500mg-equi 500mg-Dbol 50mg for 15. Due to some good advice probably starting the test cyp week 2.
Why not start the test from week 1? How long you running dbol? Not 15 weeks hopefully

Carpenter75

Banned
Awards
The SD question was for reign a "stock" for later. Not running the SD at this point. And the bol will end at 2 weeks with the intro of dbol.

Carpenter75

Banned
Awards
The test just arrived five days after the start of bolso I figured introduce it at one week for logging purposes. Dbol for 4 weeks the just test cyp and equi.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The SD question was for reign a "stock" for later. Not running the SD at this point. And the bol will end at 2 weeks with the intro of dbol.
So....how long you running the dbol?

Edit: just saw your 4 weeks post.

Carpenter75

Banned
Awards
Of course I am open to suggestions f r on more experienced minds. I am not new to gear, but not near as advanced as most here. My training partner/Avenue for goods has set my regimine. IAny advice is more than welcome. That's why I joined AM. Gleening info can only make runs safer, smarter and more beneficial! I do appriciate the input!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course I am open to suggestions f r on more experienced minds. I am not new to gear, but not near as advanced as most here. My training partner/Avenue for goods has set my regimine. IAny advice is more than welcome. That's why I joined AM. Gleening info can only make runs safer, smarter and more beneficial! I do appriciate the input!
It sounds like you're gtg. As long as you have your on cycle ai figured out and a solid pct lined up you should have a good little run.

Carpenter75

Banned
Awards
AI in hand and PCT Nolv and more on hand. Thanks man