Any reviews on brutal 4ce by blackstone?

Gam230

Awards
So blackstone labs recently released a 4-andro ph called brutal 4ce. Haven't heard many people talk about it. Anyone use it? How were the gains, did it increase your libido well? Would you recommend it as a test base to stack with a stronger PH?

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
So blackstone labs recently released a 4-andro ph called brutal 4ce. Haven't heard many people talk about it. Anyone use it? How were the gains, did it increase your libido well? Would you recommend it as a test base to stack with a stronger PH?
I didn't see 4 andro on the ingredient label anywhere...Dosage for what was in it was also ****ty and there is only 60 capsules...Look at Andro the Giant if your looking for a good 4 andro product, and it's also the best bang for the buck considering the amount of each compound per bottle

Gam230

Awards
Thanks I'll look into the andro the giant. Still interested in hearing feedback on brutal 4ce though. Anyone use it yet??

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I won't trust blackstone labs 15-20 lb gains come on...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks I'll look into the andro the giant. Still interested in hearing feedback on brutal 4ce though. Anyone use it yet??
Won't find much feedback on here for that product just yet. It is Still relatively new (under two months I think) and they aren't a board sponsor so feedback will take longer to trickle down.

Although they claim their delivery system drastically increases the bioavailability I am still a skeptic. Like others have stated, Andro the giant will give you 330mg plus absorption enhancers. I have ran giant numerous times and it always delivers. We also have logs on here and other feedback of users sharing the same sentiment. They both have the same active 4-Andro: 4ce has 110mg daily with their absorption and esterfication. giant has 330mg daily with the absorption enhancers. Let us know what you decide to go with.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Would love to try and to the giant though heard great things

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
The bsl 4 andro is just like the new lg 4 andro with liposomal absorption...only with different esters. Can't remember which has more of the active ingredient though. I was planning on trying it for the hell of it next month