11 OXO + OSTA

shane.ranallo

Awards
Hey guys, need your help/opinion.. I'd like to run 11 oxo for 4-6 weeks at mid dose and then use osta (as "a kind" of pct)... My goal is recomp with 2-4lbs muscle gain.
I'm currently 180lbs , 8,1'' height, bodyfat 20%.

my cycle:

11 OXO 350/450/550/550
other supps using all year round: slinmax ( gda), hypermax (preworkout), joint support

pct

Osta 15/15/15/15
alphamax ( ldopa,arimistane, forskolin,) full dose for 4 weeks
lean extreme, full dose for 4 weeks
bulbine
joint support

My point is to stay on "something" as long as I can without any or light suppresion.. My genetics is very poor, working out 4-5days a week. Without supplements I have never seen any markable progress..

What do you think ? any advice appreciated !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
From what ive read, osta should not be part of pct
Correct. You should not use osta in pct because its suppressive. i'd also pick up a pct product.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I would run the 11 OXO and Osta together for 8 weeks. I advise you to pick up a SERM for your PCT. Pharm grade runs under $10 for a 30 day supply. RC grade is more expensive but another option.

JCX

JCX

Awards
Run the Osta and 11oxo together and then a proper PCT with out any androgens. BTW, What 11oxo is still around? I used it in previous cuts and loved the way I looked. lean dry and vascular. Want to get my hands on some for next cut.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Run the Osta and 11oxo together and then a proper PCT with out any androgens. BTW, What 11oxo is still around? I used it in previous cuts and loved the way I looked. lean dry and vascular. Want to get my hands on some for next cut.
Sourcing isn't allowed but if you're living in the UK, British online retailers will have it. I don't recommend ordering if you're not a resident there though.

shane.ranallo

Awards
Guys, I dont live in UK so I have a problem to get SERM. Can you give me a hint where can I find it online and how to dose it in pct ?And what dose would you run osta and 11 oxo in 8 weeks cycle ? thanks a lot for any help !!!

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Guys, I dont live in UK so I have a problem to get SERM. Can you give me a hint where can I find it online and how to dose it in pct ?And what dose would you run osta and 11 oxo in 8 weeks cycle ? thanks a lot for any help !!!
This site has a few Research Company sponsors. Pick up your SERM there if you can't find any pharma grade. Nolva 40/40/20/20mg or Clomid 50/50/25/25mg.

EDIT: There's lots of Osta logs/dosing guides on this forum. You'll learn more there.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't expect a ton from 11-OXO, unfortunately you need a lot for it to work well but it'll still be helpful for you.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why isn't any company's making 11 oxo any more? It is not banned.

JCX

JCX

Awards
Sourcing isn't allowed but if you're living in the UK, British online retailers will have it. I don't recommend ordering if you're not a resident there though.
Was just wondering if there was a new clone out or if it slipped by the PH ban. Last time I ran 11-Test. I'm in Canada and order supps from the US. Wouldn't risk it from UK.

OP: both osta and 11oxo are not huge bulkers but will def add some definition, pumps and veins to you! Add a ton more calories and lift you ll see results. I did 20mg osta and 600mg 11oxo (8 weeks each seperate)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to run 11 Oxo at twice that dosage.
You need to run Osta for at least 8 weeks and not in PCT. Osta is very suppressive.
if you want to cut, Run Osta & EpiAndro.

Admin please move to Anabolics :biggthumpup:

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run the 11 OXO and Osta together for 8 weeks. I advise you to pick up a SERM for your PCT. Pharm grade runs under $10 for a 30 day supply. RC grade is more expensive but another option.
This right here ^^^

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Wouldnt surprise me if a company like OL brought it back :)
Pretty sure 11-oxo falls into an area which qualifies it as possibly illegal.

Iirc this was the same logic as to why 11-KT was no longer produced.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure 11-oxo falls into an area which qualifies it as possibly illegal.

Iirc this was the same logic as to why 11-KT was no longer produced.
Nah, 11 oxo is legal and I'm pretty sure you will see it sometime in the near future.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I'm not mistaken, 11 ketotestosterone and 11 oxo are 2 different things. Oxo converts to keto I believe. Not sure how that affects legality.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either way 11-kt or 11 oxo are nice with Osta. Used IL XI-kt at the end of my first Osta cycle and it was the leanest I've ever been.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I'm not mistaken, 11 ketotestosterone and 11 oxo are 2 different things.
Oxo converts to keto I believe. Not sure how that affects legality.
You are correct. 11 Oxo converts to 11 Keto, which is a stronger Androgen.

11 Keto is definitely not legal because it does not naturally occur.

But 11 Oxo should be DASCA Compliant because it is naturally occurring & found in fish.

(I believe) I remember Coop commenting on this a while back.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

But 11 Oxo should be DASCA Compliant because it is naturally occurring & found in fish.

Completely correct. I looked all of this up this morning and meant to post. I've got too many compounds floating around in my head right now.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Completely correct. I looked all of this up this morning and meant to post.
I've got too many compounds floating around in my head right now.
I life 11 Oxo / 11 Keto, but its one of those compounds that gets really expensive to run properly
because it needs to be dosed so high to really see effects.

Hopefully OL can do it up right :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I life 11 Oxo / 11 Keto, but its one of those compounds that gets really expensive to run properly
because it needs to be dosed so high to really see effects.

Hopefully OL can do it up right :)
Yeah, oral 11 oxo gets good around 900mg and used to be sold in 75mg caps. That's like a bottle a week for good dosing! We will definitely do it better than that.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Olympus should do a transdermal 11 oxo at 200 mg a ml. If that was for sale it would sell as fast as you could produce the stuff! 60 ml for around $60
would be great

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus should do a transdermal 11 oxo at 200 mg a ml. If that was for sale it would sell as fast as you could produce the stuff! 60 ml for around $60
would be great
It probably won't be that cheap, 11 oxo is not cheap to source. Going to send an email to the boss right now about this :)

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
It probably won't be that cheap, 11 oxo is not cheap to source. Going to send an email to the boss right now about this :)
i would love 11 oxo especially transdermal, if it were made would it be the same price as like dermatrest?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I have noticed 11 oxo tends to be a little more pricey, but the stuff does work well.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

11-kt is naturally occurring in fish, it is a fish primary androgen iirc.