need help figuring out if PH is real or fake

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
I have purchased some prohormones from 2 different site. I am wondering how to check if they are real or fake. I have been looking at google images but that isnt helping. Any ideas on steps I can take to find out what is real and what is repackaged and fake?

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
Only way to find out is to take them! I bought 6 bottles of super DMZ 2.0 and they were from three different sites. Some had expiration dates and some didn't. Some had kind of off looking graphics on the bottle vs the others. But they all worked.

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
Only way to find out is to take them! I bought 6 bottles of super DMZ 2.0 and they were from three different sites. Some had expiration dates and some didn't. Some had kind of off looking graphics on the bottle vs the others. But they all worked.
that is one of the ph's i stocked up on... Another one I bought was steel crushers... I just dont know how to tell if they are legit!!

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
Only way to know is to take them. Make sure your eating a lot too. They won't do anything if your not eating enough. Trust me I wasted quite a few bottles of gear cause I thought I wouldn't have to eat as much.