PH Dosage Recommended.

ranskuy

Awards
Hi Folks I have the Xtreme Stack.
Xtreme DMZ, Xtreme Mass, Xtreme Cycle Support, Xtreme PCT.

What is the best way for me to dose these?
Also safest way.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Truthfully the best way to stack is to follow the directions on the label. Also I would recommend picking up a serm and an otc test booster as well.

ranskuy

Awards
Truthfully the best way to stack is to follow the directions on the label. Also I would recommend picking up a serm and an otc test booster as well.
So should I take the test booster during the cycle or with the pct?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
So should I take the test booster during the cycle or with the pct?
Your definitely going to want to take that test booster with the PCT. To help raise you natural test production back up. I would look into LG Sciences Natadrol or Testabolan v2 by Iforce Nutrition

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Your definitely going to want to take that test booster with the PCT. To help raise you natural test production back up. I would look into LG Sciences Natadrol or Testabolan v2 by Iforce Nutrition
good advice here. Testabolan v2 will be in my pct here soon.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
You didn't list your cycle history, but im guessing you dont have much experience...With that being said, I highly recommend that you dont stack those two compounds. Honestly, ditch the dmz and sell it, its a pos compound that only provides results to 50% of the people that consume it. You need a serm pct and a good cycle support with tudca for those compounds, and realistically should need them for any cycle

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
solid advise, If you only got a dollar every time you suggested for someone to pick up a serm. I swear, I see a post every other day with you telling some one that. Not trying to troll, I think your willingness to help others is great, just funny how often you have to say that. lol.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
solid advise, If you only got a dollar every time you suggested for someone to pick up a serm. I swear, I see a post every other day with you telling some one that. Not trying to troll, I think your willingness to help others is great, just funny how often you have to say that. lol.
It's important to say that a serm is necessary when op wants to stack two strong methyls and rely on a weak otc pct.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You didn't list your cycle history, but im guessing you dont have much experience...With that being said, I highly recommend that you dont stack those two compounds. Honestly, ditch the dmz and sell it, its a pos compound that only provides results to 50% of the people that consume it. You need a serm pct and a good cycle support with tudca for those compounds, and realistically should need them for any cycle
LMAO WUT?