First SARM cycle

Jesse55

Jesse55

Awards
First SARM cycle, LGD Log

Whats up guys, first post but i have been doing a lot of research. I plan to start my first cycle of Ostarine to pack on a few lbs of lean muscle before my prep for my first show this summer. I plan to take 20mg ED for 6 weeks, supplementing DAA throughout.
PCT: PES Erase Pro + Bulbine (4 weeks) and will have Exemestane on hand as suggested by yates84.

Thanks for your help, Jesse

EDIT: log of my cycle of lgd as follows starts on page 2 post 51.

LGD 4/4/4/8/8/8
OL Eliminate 2/2/2/2/2/2
PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25
OL Super PCT as indicated on label

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for the name drop

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You have no real pct... so much for all that "research"...

Also, theres really no reason for the DAA on cycle... it wont help.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Add real serm; Nolva or Clomid. I would recommend running 15-20mg for 8 weeks, 6 weeks is a bit too short imo.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't run DAA during the cycle. It's a waste. That is not a proper PCT, get a SERM.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't sound like you researched enough bro. As the others pointed out you need a serm pct. Nolva 20/20/10/10 would be ideal. And ya, DAA on cycle seems kind of pointless.

mrgoomba

Awards
Why not use when you start your cut for show? Figured this compound would be better to preserve your mass while in deficit.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't sound like you researched enough bro. As the others pointed out you need a serm pct. Nolva 20/20/10/10 would be ideal. And ya, DAA on cycle seems kind of pointless.
Jesse55 don't take it personal, but everyone has their opinion. If you look at yates84 's thread on SARMs, he recommends three weeks of PCT, even with Osta at 25mg (SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide), so the Nolva PCT would be 20/10/10. I strongly recommend reading his thread, if you haven't already. There is a lot of gold in there.
Personally I am planning on not using either Nolva or Clomid. However I am doing pre-PCT bloods before I commit to an OTC PCT, so I know exactly where I am before going into PCT.
Four weeks with a SARM is the standard approach, but I don't agree that it is the right thing in every single circumstance. In my case I am trading the standard approach for lab results. As a good example, booneman77 was totally shut down by Osta, so in his case Nolva or Clomid PCT would be the appropriate path, but that does not mean that it is appropriate for everyone else. The question of course is how do you know what is appropriate for you?
I strongly agree with the guys at least having a SERM on hand is the prudent and sensible thing to do, just in case things go sideways.
If you want to see what I am doing, my log is First Osta cycle.

Jesse55

Jesse55

Awards
Thank you for everyones help, I will go with some nolva/clomid, and save the DAA for post cycle. I think i got too caught up in reading posts from reps saying how non suppressive it is on other boards...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thank you for everyones help, I will go with some nolva/clomid, and save the DAA for post cycle. I think i got too caught up in reading posts from reps saying how non suppressive it is on other boards...
lol- sorry had to laugh at that. reps on other boards on how non suppressive it is! who Dylan G? remember this is a research chem not for human consumption. any information that reads the product will have results similar to those of AAS with the sides should make you think. secondly the reps on the other boards (not sure which reps and what boards, don't really care) completely differ from everything I have read. A rep who is logging a product that isn't used for human consumption is saying oh its not suppressive. COME ON MAN.

I think Uncle, Donnie, Boone, **** all of us here have read otherwise and would all agree that's bullshyt posting. don't take what I am saying as being a dick, I , we are just shooting straight here and telling you how it is.

Good thing you came here and asked bro

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
lol- sorry had to laugh at that. reps on other boards on how non suppressive it is! who Dylan G? remember this is a research chem not for human consumption. any information that reads the product will have results similar to those of AAS with the sides should make you think. secondly the reps on the other boards (not sure which reps and what boards, don't really care) completely differ from everything I have read. A rep who is logging a product that isn't used for human consumption is saying oh its not suppressive. COME ON MAN.

I think Uncle, Donnie, Boone, **** all of us here have read otherwise and would all agree that's bullshyt posting. don't take what I am saying as being a dick, I , we are just shooting straight here and telling you how it is.

Good thing you came here and asked bro
Solid post... and to your point, most of us speaking are speaking not just from what we've "read/heard" but from actual experience. most of us have used this stuff so its not just bs. Thats one of the best parts about AM is the feedback from people who don't just "know", but have actually "done/tried". Experience trumps words every time.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
good call. Let us know how it goes

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fuking dylan...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The worst thing is that he's prob 75% of the internets first read into anabolics... It's a shame.
1 zillion rep to you my friend,

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
The worst thing is that he's prob 75% of the internets first read into anabolics... It's a shame.
Ding, ding, ding! And he's 75% of the videos out there, so it's impossible to escape him. You just described me before I found this board.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ding, ding, ding! And he's 75% of the videos out there, so it's impossible to escape him. You just described me before I found this board.
We were all there once. The dark days ha

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to work on changing that asap.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I need to work on changing that asap.
yates my man, im one whos always up for a good challenge. when i make friends with people, i got your back till the end and will stay in the foxhole till the last bullet. but in this senerio, Dylan is like an atomic bomb and its going to land on us, not near, but directly on us- LOL

its a mountain of shyt to clear up, but if its done correctly then yes it can be done. flood with information, testing, reviews outcomes etc. need to leave companies out of for the time being, otherwise every sponsor (no offense) will rain down on everything you do and will quickly change it to, a thread about company v company, not the straight facts.

needs to be done donald trump style-

you want help, let me know

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Agree that running a serm would be smart. I would also consider running sup3r pct instead of the daa and bulbine (sup3r pct has both and more), assuming that you find it in stock lol)

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Jesse55 when are you starting your cycle? Are you going to log it?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree that running a serm would be smart. I would also consider running sup3r pct instead of the daa and bulbine (sup3r pct has both and more), assuming that you find it in stock lol)
We just got a huge order of super pct in from the manufacturer so everyone should have it in stock next week :)

Jesse55

Jesse55

Awards
5Percent Was searching for sup3r pct for a while with no luck.

yates84 Good to know it will be restocked, will be placing an order when I see it pop up.

UncleSarm I plan to start it once I get everything in. OL Ostarine is on the way, just in the process of finding my serm. I want to have all my PCT before i start. I am going to do my best to log it in here.

Thanks again for everyone's help!

Jesse55

Jesse55

Awards
Just want to update you guys where I am at. Thanks again for everyones help. Just got my OL Sup3r pct and Elim1nate in today. My serm and AI are due in a few days. After talking to my coach and doing a lot of reading I have decided to take LGD instead of Ostarine since I really want to bulk up before I start my cut and I don't have a problem cutting. (I have an extremely fast metabolism) So i have some OL Legend on order and will be following yates 6 week beginner cycle maybe continue to 8 if I feel its all going well. I plan to log it on here, one question I have is if I do start seeing gyno sides which feel I am prone to, how do i dose the AI. I know i didnt even start yet but I just want to be 100% prepared.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I have never ran lgd but I would assume you can run exemestane relatively the same as you would with other compounds. I would reckon 12.5 mg every other day or even every third day. Most likely 12.5 mg everyday to start.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
You stated that you have a coach. Wouldn't he be knowledgable about this sort of stuff?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have never ran lgd but I would assume you can run exemestane relatively the same as you would with other compounds. I would reckon 12.5 mg every other day or even every third day. Most likely 12.5 mg everyday to start.
That is an almighty high dosage to run with a compound that does not interact with aromatase. LGD is very dry compound for me so far, no E issues like with Osta. Besides an OTC AI like Inhibit E will do the job.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I am wrong but if he is experiencing estro sides, wouldn't you want to use exemestane regardless? He asked what he should do if he experiences high estro sides. I would tend to think OTC estrogen control would be to control high estro sides from ever becoming a problem. Exemestane is used when high estro sides enter the picture.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Correct me if I am wrong but if he is experiencing estro sides, wouldn't you want to use exemestane regardless? He asked what he should do if he experiences high estro sides. I would tend to think OTC estrogen control would be to control high estro sides from ever becoming a problem. Exemestane is used when high estro sides enter the picture.
ahh we are talking about if gyno symptoms appear, sorry misunderstood, yeah you are right.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
As a personal reference point, you have ran both osta and lgd?

Have you experienced any estro sides with these compounds? Did you use anything to prevent estro sides from appearing to begin with? Did they work? Osta has peaked my interest in its supposed injury healing capabilities. There have been reports of ligament and tendon pain disappearing while in use.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As a personal reference point, you have ran both osta and lgd?

Have you experienced any estro sides with these compounds? Did you use anything to prevent estro sides from appearing to begin with? Did they work? Osta has peaked my interest in its supposed injury healing capabilities. There have been reports of ligament and tendon pain disappearing while in use.
Yes, Osta within 3 weeks causes sensitive nipples IME, however my last run i used inhibit E throughout at 2 caps ED and had no problems. LGD so far has been great.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried LGD so I can't comment there. I got slightly puffy nips with Ostarine, though. Aromasin @ .25mg EOD tightened em right up. Never really needed to go higher than that.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone give me a clear answer as to why so many people experience high estro sides with osta? I remember talking to Sanmarino about it once and vaguely recall him stating that users might not actually be consuming osta. I can believe some runs, but definitely not the overwhelming majority.

OP sorry if I am hijacking your thread.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone give me a clear answer as to why so many people experience high estro sides with osta? I remember talking to Sanmarino about it once and vaguely recall him stating that users might not actually be consuming osta. I can believe some runs, but definitely not the overwhelming majority.

OP sorry if I am hijacking your thread.
I wish I knew the answer to this. I have taken Ostarine multiple times from multiple sources. The only time I questioned the integrity of an Ostarine product was with BSL OstaPure. I don't have bloods to prove, but aggression was way higher than normal, I got bad mood swings and very puffy nips.

I think some people are estro sensitive and don't realize it. The estrogenic effects, while maybe minimal for most, do exist with Ostarine. At least, they existed for me. On OL osta my joints felt great and nips got a little puffy; I felt great.

Not sure where I'm going with all of this. Sorry to derail a bit lol.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Osta within 3 weeks causes sensitive nipples IME, however my last run i used inhibit E throughout at 2 caps ED and had no problems. LGD so far has been great.
Any estro sides with LGD so far?

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I have both osta and lgd but am afraid to pull the trigger especially with all of these reports of high estro sides.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
I have both osta and lgd but am afraid to pull the trigger especially with all of these reports of high estro sides.
Just get some Aromasin or other ai, to have on hand if estro sides occur. There is never any guarantee that it wont happen even though from what I've heard it's not that common on LGD and Osta. But as said, especially if your gyno prone/worried, keep ai on hand. I've run both and didnt have any issues, but that doesnt mean it will be same for someone else. Nah'mean?

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Just get some Aromasin or other ai, to have on hand if estro sides occur. There is never any guarantee that it wont happen even though from what I've heard it's not that common on LGD and Osta. But as said, especially if your gyno prone/worried, keep ai on hand. I've run both and didnt have any issues, but that doesnt mean it will be same for someone else. Nah'mean?
That is a given. I always have an AI on hand and am always prepared for the worst case scenario. If you don't have an AI on hand, especially while running something hormonal, it is just irresponsible.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Good man! Why you still hesitating then? Maybe just wait some more and decide later on?

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I finished an Osta cycle and had no ester sides. You're welcome to fondle my nipples to verify. :laugh:

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Good man! Why you still hesitating then? Maybe just wait some more and decide later on?
Most likely later on. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't right now anyway. I am running and logging a halo/furuza run.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I think a lot of people get psychosomatic estrogen sides from cycles when freaking dry skin from hot showers will make your nipples itchy!!

Jesse55

Jesse55

Awards
While my coach is very knowledgable he is very oldschool and does not know much about sarms which is the reason I came here. Yeah he should know the dosing for the AI but I just figured I would get an opinion here since a lot of people have experience with LGD. yates84 in your sarm user guide when you say "OL Eliminate 2/2/2/2/2/2" does this mean 2 caps ED? Just want to be sure because the bottle says 3. And should i start taking the SUP3R PCT in the last week or 2 of cycle or wait until done taking LGD. Just want to be sure and maybe you can chime in on AI dosage. Thanks!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
2/2/2/2 means 2 caps a day and I would start pvt once your cycle is done

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
While my coach is very knowledgable he is very oldschool and does not know much about sarms which is the reason I came here. Yeah he should know the dosing for the AI but I just figured I would get an opinion here since a lot of people have experience with LGD. yates84 in your sarm user guide when you say "OL Eliminate 2/2/2/2/2/2" does this mean 2 caps ED? Just want to be sure because the bottle says 3. And should i start taking the SUP3R PCT in the last week or 2 of cycle or wait until done taking LGD. Just want to be sure and maybe you can chime in on AI dosage. Thanks!
as any bottle says " take x amount" start off small and build up- you may not need 3 while others do- start off with 1 or 2 and go from there; its your body and impossible for any of us to tell you exactly, just giving you advice, but you need to make this determination.