PCT

Manute10

Awards
So I am a bit curious about PCT. I have looked at many of products as far as prohormones go and see a lot of stacks online that just have an over the counter pct. Take for instance all of the prohormone stacks on Mind and Muscle. What I am curious about is what is the best way to know whether an over the counter pct is going to be good enough or if clomid/nolva would be needed. I do know that there are some very harsh prohormones that need the script pct but what if anything makes you make the distinction. Thanks.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Manute10

Awards
Damn his numbers are crazy for just running that. Thanks for the great answer.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
despite many people hating on OTC stuff(I don't blame them, theres a lot of nonsense out there), there are some products which really do deliver as promised

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
despite many people hating on OTC stuff(I don't blame them, theres a lot of nonsense out there), there are some products which really do deliver as promised
A lot of products do and it also depends on how your body responds to the product you're using. But yea there's no way to tell how you will react to a compound it's all trial and error or go on the side of caution and serm everything.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only thing I will say 100% is if you go the SERM route, do not go for a research chemical.

SO many people on forums promote RC for PCT, and I think it's bat **** crazy! You're buying a compound that you NEED to get your body functioning, and you have no way to know if its being mixed up in a guys bath tub, or even if its the right chemical(or any chemical at all!)

You can get pharm grade pills via order online with a prescription.

Or, you can just use proven OTC products like Reversitol v2 and Testabolan and get great results.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am one of those members that say SERM if you're using anything supressive. But that is just me and that is what I do. Some people can get by with just using otc products but why take the risk when you can use a serm and be safer in my opinion. I usually use a serm, otc pct product and otc test booster in every pct i do. That way I am covered either way and its the best and what works for me.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am one of those members that say SERM if you're using anything supressive. But that is just me and that is what I do. Some people can get by with just using otc products but why take the risk when you can use a serm and be safer in my opinion. I usually use a serm, otc pct product and otc test booster in every pct i do. That way I am covered either way and its the best and what works for me.
you definitely have your bases covered by using serm, otc pct, and otc test booster! aint no shame in that game

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you definitely have your bases covered by using serm, otc pct, and otc test booster! aint no shame in that game
haha exactly. If I have the money this what I usually do.

Manute10

Awards
Thanks for the info guys. I have done only a couple cycles of PH and also a couple cycles of real gear. I just currently ordered the Death Star labs bulk cycle which consists of Halo, 4ad, and also comes with Arom-x on mind and muscle and will be starting that next week. Will arrive tomorrow but after doing a little more research on it I think I am going to order another bottle of the halo due to the fact that the bottle is 60 pills and to do a 4 week cycle it would only be 40mg of halo and I would prefer to do 60-80mg. Have read that a good dose is anywhere from 50-100. So will get another bottle of that and also plan on taking the arom-x while on cycle. Can anyone agree that this would be a better option. Also I have never had to order any gear on my own so am wondering if someone could pri at message me to let me know a good source online for pct clomid/nolva.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only thing I will say 100% is if you go the SERM route, do not go for a research chemical.

SO many people on forums promote RC for PCT, and I think it's bat **** crazy! You're buying a compound that you NEED to get your body functioning, and you have no way to know if its being mixed up in a guys bath tub, or even if its the right chemical(or any chemical at all!)

You can get pharm grade pills via order online with a prescription.

Or, you can just use proven OTC products like Reversitol v2 and Testabolan and get great results.
THIS..

Way way way to many bunk research chemicals out there.