Bulking Cycle MassGH+S4 vs. Tr3n&Sten

V

Vioros

Awards
Hello Guys,
I'm planning my next cycle for March/April for which saved a lot of money. This time I want the real and perfect cycle. I want to invest my money in every detail of the cycle to make some insane gains. Making the cycle as smooth as possible. Perfect pct to keep the major amount of this cycle. So far I did two SARMS cycles. (lgd only& lgd+s4) This time I am also considering Prohormones. So I am asking you guys :) all the experts that helped me with my previous cycles and all the others. So far two cycles came to mind. LGD+MK677+S4 or tr3n with sten. Now to my questions. Which of these two would you recommend? Which is stronger.? What can I expect? Or is there another even better one.?
Goals : dry lean gains
+ keep. Most or all of them.
Thank all of. You in advance

J

Jriddik

Awards
Or you could do Tr3n OR Msten.... tr3n will get you strong and cut and dry, but Msten will give you more mass that you can keep with a good PCT (and give you insane strength). However then are both pretty side effect heavy. Proper PCT, prolactin control (with tr3n), and proper cycle support (with Tudca for Msten) is key.
What are your stats? Age, weight, body fat, calories?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would lean towards Sten/Tren. Depends if you're really ready to stack them. Both are powerful compounds and have much more info available as to sides and typical gains. You could run MK-677 with them as well, but if its your first time trying each of them I wouldn't suggest it. If you haven't ran a methyl before, I would suggest at least one cycle of a solo methyl with only a test base compound to develop an idea of how your body will react to methylation. Something milder than Sten would be preferable, but it's not totally out of the question.

V

Vioros

Awards
Thanks guys :) I'm 1 , 79 cm and my weight is 83kg. I am not completely sure about my bodyfat. I measured it a few times but only with those ****ty scales in the gym. I was at 9%. I am not 100 percent sure about that. I would say pretty lean with visible abs. I'm 25 years old and trained 5 years so far. I so far never tried methylated stuff. My body dealt great with sarms espiaccaly s4. Aim is really to gain at least 3 to 4 kg of keepable gains. For my cycle I thought of ar1macare pro. As indicated and pct with chlomid and super pct. If there are any suggestions for pct to even better maintain the cycle gainz please tell me. What would you suggest/ for my goals? But both of you are sure that I first should run one of them solo right? 3200 calorie intake

V

Vioros

Awards
Jebrook. I consider myself ready for stacking both though I would run sten at 20mg and tr3n on 90mg for 6 weeks. I earned a nice amount of money just to make this bigger cycle as smooth and productive as it could possible can. Would you have the time and like to built me the in your eyes best cycle and care during and after cycle you could possibly imagine? I know this is always individual. But just in theory what dosages and products for pct and Oct would you recommend?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys :) I'm 1 , 79 cm and my weight is 83kg. I am not completely sure about my bodyfat. I measured it a few times but only with those ****ty scales in the gym. I was at 9%. I am not 100 percent sure about that. I would say pretty lean with visible abs. I'm 25 years old and trained 5 years so far. I so far never tried methylated stuff. My body dealt great with sarms espiaccaly s4. Aim is really to gain at least 3 to 4 kg of keepable gains. For my cycle I thought of ar1macare pro. As indicated and pct with chlomid and super pct. If there are any suggestions for pct to even better maintain the cycle gainz please tell me. What would you suggest/ for my goals? But both of you are sure that I first should run one of them solo right? 3200 calorie intake
How old are you?

Last edited:
V

Vioros

Awards
Haha nevermind :) what are your words towards the dosage and on cycle aswell as of cycle products.? I though of ar1macare pro. During cycle. And super pct aswell as clomi afterwards. I heard that clomi is needed when using tren. Jebrook

The prohormon manufacturer will be Olympus labs

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha nevermind :) what are your words towards the dosage and on cycle aswell as of cycle products.? I though of ar1macare pro. During cycle. And super pct aswell as clomi afterwards. I heard that clomi is needed when using tren. Jebrook

The prohormon manufacturer will be Olympus labs
PM sent

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
If this is your first time with prohormones I would just run a solo cycle like methyldiazirinol, epistane or halodrol (methylstenbolone is pretty strong as a first ph imo)

J

Jriddik

Awards
If this is your first time with prohormones I would just run a solo cycle like methyldiazirinol, epistane or halodrol (methylstenbolone is pretty strong as a first ph imo)
This. I ran epi, halo and Methyl D (tr1umph) in that order before I tried sten.... And sten literally made me crazy in 4 days..... It's harsh and if really twists some people in the head. best cycle I have ever done was test and triump....strength and some decent size (powerlifting so size wasn't critical).
Bottom line, take a decent dose of halo (100mg), epi (30-40) or methyl d (45-60) for six weeks with solid nutrition and training and you will be happy.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Well I ran super DMZ 3.0 for my first which wasn't to much for me but I have a past with compounds and such of bad things so maybe that's why I was fine

V

Vioros

Awards
Thanks to all of you guys for your advices. The more advices come, the more I can reevaluate my cycle. As mentioned above, yes this will be my first prohormone cycle. My aim isn't necessarily strength but more clean keepable size. 4 to 5 kg. A gigantic thanks goes out to Jebrook so far because he took time and effort to made me an outstanding cycle layout. Can't like your posts enough for that mate :). I consider taking halo/eli or tren in my cutting cycle. But before that I really want to put on that 4-5kg of lean muscle mass. And get a bit leaner though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatishOG Anabolics 19
B Cycle Logs 11
D Anabolics 46
B Cycle Logs 11
G Anabolics 2