New cycle suggestions. Androtest or Dermatrest

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys.
I´m planning next upcoming cycle and have a hard time to decide exactly which way to go this time.
The main goal for the cycle is strength, speed and endurance. Think "athletic" and I think you will catch it.

I´m thinking something like this:
* Transdermal trestolone W.1 to W.6 or 8 @ 50-75 mg ED or Androtest 6-8 weeks 3-5 caps ED
* Pbold W1 to W 8-10. Dosage: I don´t now yet. Havn´t done this one before so I probably have to go from recommended dosage and increase from there.
* Epiandro W2-W.10 @ 600-900 mg (depending which product I using)
This is the base and maybe this is enough. Question is if I shall go with Trest or Androtest. I´ve used Trestolone before and it works good but I´m gaining pretty much water on it which make me gain a lot of strength but I´m loosing overall performance. It´s no real issue right now though I don´t have any event during this cycle but if Androtest is that good that some people say maybe thats a better way to go. I´m a bit skeptical over the hype though...

Extras:
I would like to put something more on the top if the icecream and thinking:

1-DHEA of some sort for 6 weeks, @ aprx 300 mg ED. This if I go with Androtest, if I go with Trestolone: The1 W1-W4 100 mg ED.
Or I just do Ostarine W1-W12 @ 15 mg with either one.

What do you guys think?

I´ve done test, anavar, t-bol, primo, sd, dienolone, trestolone, epiandro, 1-dhea, The 1 and probably some more things in the past in different stacks. Would prefer just go with test/eq/mast but can´t do that for several reasons right now.

I hope I didn´t mess up this to much.
Br
Drago

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Androtest is a 1 step conversion to Testosterone. It will be much more effective as a test base than any Trest product.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well you already know how Trest treats you and have used Test before also. Androtest most likely won't be as good as actual Test(I'm assuming).. So really you should be able to decide which one should be better for you based off of your experiences before.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Having used both, I would hazard to say that people looking for wet gains, and are willing to deal with greater estrogen related sides would be okay with Trest.
Androtest is going to be a 1 step conversion to Testosterone (rather than the newly released 2 step conversions, that lose more along the way), provide you with similar size gains to Trest, but with less estrogen related sides.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
How much compound is in Androtest?

Edit: nm, 125mg

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
That's with the Cyclodextrin though, but even so, that's per pill, and here is a direct quote as to it's potency;

"4-diol is also by far the most anabolic of the three testosterone prohormones, offering almost three times as much conversion as andro and over 20 times higher than DHEA or 5-diol. In the real world that translates to 310% greater increase in testosterone and 256% greater increase in free testosterone (available) than andro (based on results compared to a control group) and 129% more anabolic than 5-diol¹

For testosterone conversion and pure legal anabolic, androgenic action, nothing beats 4-diol at this point. Especially once you pass 30 and your test levels begin to taper, the effects of 4-diol will exert a major effect on both gains and strength. 4-diol, after all, also seems to have a strong pre-workout energizing effect and a positive influence on libido"

also, ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2276724/ this particular article is specifically referring to the 19 nor-4ad, but it is a good example of how effective products in the same chain can be.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
just add the www to be able to link through it.

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I had used the two and in terms of libido, mood and well-being i prefer Androtest. But in terms of size and strenght trestolone is way better.