CEL Cycle Assist
Dermacrine as a Test Base
Joyful Joints
Taurine

PCT-
Nolvadex
20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT

Only question I have is it okay if I start my 20mg Epi for a couple days until my Cycle Assist and TUDCA arrives on Thursday? Really want to get started on the Epi. Also, anyone have any experience with German Pharmaceuticals?

leanguy101

Awards
i did same buddy i started and got my cycle support after 3 days

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait and preload ur cycle assist, don't ingest toxic without liver support.

zagsfan20

Awards
I don't know whats going on with USPS. My order of cycle assist says its still in California, it was supposed to be delivered on the 19th (yesterday).

I'm itching to start this epistane. Can I start it and do 20mg for a couple days if I use some milk thistle with it?

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
I don't know whats going on with USPS. My order of cycle assist says its still in California, it was supposed to be delivered on the 19th (yesterday).

I'm itching to start this epistane. Can I start it and do 20mg for a couple days if I use some milk thistle with it?
You're fine tbh, not that I am recommending it. What dosage are the caps? I would try 30mg for a few weeks

zagsfan20

Awards
You're fine tbh, not that I am recommending it. What dosage are the caps? I would try 30mg for a few weeks
20mg. I've been stoked to get this thing started. I've heard such great things about Epi.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Everything else looks solid man, you obviously did your research first. You'll be needing that taurine for sure m8, back pumps on epi get intense for me. Joyful joints, also smart, joints kill me on epi, literally doing like curls kills my rotator cuffs haha. Love the pct setup, similar to how i run my pct. Only other thing I can say is to watch out for your nips, some people get rebound gyno from epistane

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
20mg. I've been stoked to get this thing started. I've heard such great things about Epi.
Ahh alright man dosage is fine then. Plans for dermacrine dosage? I had a tiny drop in libido on epistane at week 3 due to no test base haha

zagsfan20

Awards
Everything else looks solid man, you obviously did your research first. You'll be needing that taurine for sure m8, back pumps on epi get intense for me. Joyful joints, also smart, joints kill me on epi, literally doing like curls kills my rotator cuffs haha. Love the pct setup, similar to how i run my pct. Only other thing I can say is to watch out for your nips, some people get rebound gyno from epistane
So rebound gyno would be after I get off the Nolvadex? What would you suggest for that? I have some Arom-x. Would that do the trick?

zagsfan20

Awards
Ahh alright man dosage is fine then. Plans for dermacrine dosage? I had a tiny drop in libido on epistane at week 3 due to no test base haha
3 pumps a day after morning shower is what I've read works best. Supposedly Dermacrine is good ****.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
3 pumps a day after morning shower is what I've read works best. Supposedly Dermacrine is good ****.
I'm on dermacrine rn, you can check my log titled "epivar cycle" under cycle info. Its a epistane, trenavar and hexadrone stack that I started 3 days ago.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
So rebound gyno would be after I get off the Nolvadex? What would you suggest for that? I have some Arom-x. Would that do the trick?
Hmm I guess that if the nolva is legit it should prevent rebound if tapered correctly, so I take that back lol...

zagsfan20

Awards
I'm on dermacrine rn, you can check my log titled "epivar cycle" under cycle info. Its a epistane, trenavar and hexadrone stack that I started 3 days ago.
I'll peep it. Should be interesting.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So everywhere I researched says preload cycle assist, now u can run it without cycle assist but u r taking a risk not sure why he is telling u u r fine ??
U might be ok or might not, why take the risk ?
Anyways safety is more important than gains!
if u going to run anabolics u have to be careful.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
So everywhere I researched says preload cycle assist, now u can run it without cycle assist but u r taking a risk not sure why he is telling u u r fine ??
U might be ok or might not, why take the risk ?
Anyways safety is more important than gains!
if u going to run anabolics u have to be careful.
He was only asking if it would be fine for a couple days while he waited for his cycle support to come in.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He was only asking if it would be fine for a couple days while he waited for his cycle support to come in.
Preload help with blood pressure since Hawthorn berry can increase blood pressure for first week I believe , and overall it's like u r preparing your body to ingest toxic and he don't seem like he knows when shipment will come, but that's me and he have to decide.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Preload help with blood pressure since Hawthorn berry can increase blood pressure for first week I believe , and overall it's like u r preparing your body to ingest toxic and he don't seem like he knows when shipment will come, but that's me and he have to decide.
I agree with you man, it is smart to preload, especially because hawthorne berry can initially increase blood pressure, but I'm just saying it's not necessary, especially with a simple epistane cycle, which from my experience, isn't too harsh on blood pressure anyways

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with you man, it is smart to preload, especially because hawthorne berry can initially increase blood pressure, but I'm just saying it's not necessary, especially with a simple epistane cycle, which from my experience, isn't too harsh on blood pressure anyways
Some respond differently for example
My first and only cycle so far was epistane let me tell u , it messed me up awful bp spikes couldn't sleep etc it's potent depend on how u respond to it.
anyways good luck op with ur cycle.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Some respond differently for example
My first and only cycle so far was epistane let me tell u , it messed me up awful bp spikes couldn't sleep etc it's potent depend on how u respond to it.
anyways good luck op with ur cycle.
It shut me down quicker than expected, thats really all the negativity I can direct towards it haha