Nipple discharge HELP!

Jason11111

Awards
Ok my really close friend is in need of hell and he doesn't have an account so I'm posting this for him.

He finished a cycle of 1 andro dosing 660mg per day for 8 weeks

His pct was taking clom and nolva but he wasn't consist with the dosing.

For example

The first day he did 200mg clomox and 20mg nolva then for 10 days he did 20mg nolva.

Then he went to every 3rd day dosing 50mg clomid and 20 of nolva.

He feels like he's back up and running. No lethargy or libido issues

But if he squeezes his nipples a brown liquid comes out. He doesn't appear to have gyno. Maybe the slightest bit of it. But he is wondering how to stop the lactating nipple.

I know it is caused by prolactin. But would taking nolva block it from forming gyno?

He has on hand
Clomid
Nolva
Adex
Eradicate(arimistane)
And b6

He finished pct about a week ago.

He wants to make sure he does not form gyno from this. Thanks for every response I get. Pls don't make jokes on here just comment serious stuff

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brown liquid could be blood I would get to a doctor to have it checked out. Also 1 Andro shouldn't aromatize and there's no reason why it would be prolactin. If anything he would need an aromotase inhibitor. He needs to get blood work done at this point. But brown discharge is blood dude. That could be serious

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
i wouldnt see how 1 andro could do that even w/o a pct.. i would go to a doctor just imo.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ask your friendly neighbourhood physician :)

Jason11111

Awards
He visited his doctor this morning and he said that a little bit of discharge is normal. Which idk if that is true or not.

But as far as gyno goes would taking adex or nolva block gyno from forming? Or does he have to use caber or prami?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not big into AAS, but IIRC Caber/Prami is for prolactin not gyno.

Jason11111

Awards
Yes but prolactin can cause gyno.

Therefor caber and prami is for gyno if it's caused by prolactin

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't believe 1 andro causes prolactin issues so unless you have taken something else, there would be no reason to take Caber/Prami.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't believe 1 andro causes prolactin issues so unless you have taken something else, there would be no reason to take Caber/Prami.
Doesn't low dose prami have benefits by itself?

Jason11111

Awards
Then what do you think is causing him to have brown discharge?

Do u think he has gyno?
Or u think it's just his hormones rebalancing

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know but I always thought high prolactin/lactation was whitish. Not brown

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Get bloodwork then go from there. 300mg b6 per day is worth a shot as well since he already has it and it is shown to lower prolactin, which could be the case

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Definitely get some bloodwork done. Privatemdlabs is the cheap way to go. I go with their female hormonal panel. Can't rmr if it has prolactin or not though. So make sure you get the one that checks for prolactin values

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I ran some dermacrine and got a little discharge, it was clear. Every one was like "that's impossible, I've never heard of that". But with some research I found that it was fairly common. RC prami, is what I used, it's got some pretty cruddy sides. Get blood work done and do some research.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
When I used Max lMG I had some brown discharge. I believe it was prolactin. I do not believe it was blood due to lack of hemoglobin and lack of iron

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get bloodwork then go from there. 300mg b6 per day is worth a shot as well since he already has it and it is shown to lower prolactin, which could be the case
This.. prolactin control and blood work. Personally, I'd do blood work first.

Maybe 1-andro wasn't actually legit and there was something else in it.