whats the best you can do at the moment ?

bomb

Awards
hey guys ,

i am currently enjoying my semester abroad here in the us and i would like to hop on some phs or sarms but i saw that most stuff got banned this and last year.

so basically everything whats left to purchase legally is dhea based stuff and osta right ?

I have to point out that i do not want to get in trouble with authorities and i don't wanna get my visa canceled lol.

what do you think about 1/4 dhea followed by some osta or whatever.

any recommendations regarding cycles/length/ brands etc?

can i buy rx grade clomid here legally ?

thank you very much in advance

leanguy101

Awards
bunch of stuff still being sold on ebay ! dm me if you want i will tell you about my nolva source

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You do do a 1 and 4 andro run. Check out super mandro and andro the giant stack. There's some logs in the supplement logs section about it as well.

bomb

Awards
i thought about that too , i have no comparison to other stuff i tried like hdrol trest tren epi etc but i know that they are supposed to be weaker but i don't mind. i appreciate every boost even its a small one.
i thought about 1/4 andro + arimistane and stuff ....

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
You do do a 1 and 4 andro run. Check out super mandro and andro the giant stack. There's some logs in the supplement logs section about it as well.
+1, run these at proper dosages for 8 weeks followed by a proper pct and I think you'll be satisfied. If you look around there are still some popular compounds being sold like alpha 1, methyldiazirinol, methylstenbolone, etc.