Dymethazine cycle help

SethGunn

Awards
Hey everyone this is my first post on this forum so bear with me. A few months back I decided that I wanted to try and take a PH cycle. I'm 22 years old as of November 2015. Currently I'm sitting at 5ft 11" and 188lbs. I'm looking to break 200 pounds on this cycle. Now I won't be starting the cycle until I have all the necessary products.

I recently picked up a bottle of DMZ by beast biotech a few days ago and now I'm just trying to narrow done a cycle assist and a PCT to go with it. I'm thinking of using CEL Cycle Assist and for PCT either nolvadex or clomid. Can anyone help me find a place to buy either of these products, and also are their any OTC PCT's even worth using?

I plan on doing a 4 week cycle at 30/30/30/30. Any help would be extremely appreciated thanks guys!!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for info

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I would not rely solely upon an otc pct supplement running dymethazine its just not worth it, get a serm and done deal you don't have to worry about it.
You could run the Mega Pct with a serm for sure.

SethGunn

Awards
I PM'd you with regards on where to purchase a serm. Also, just out of curiosity why wouldn't you want to solely rely on using an OTC PCT?

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Get a cycle support with tudca if you're running a methylated compound with that toxicity

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I PM'd you with regards on where to purchase a serm. Also, just out of curiosity why wouldn't you want to solely rely on using an OTC PCT?
Because why would you take the chance that you might not recover as fast or as well wanting to run just an otc pct that might or might not bring your production back when serms are proven. There are plenty of good sponsors check them out.

SethGunn

Awards
Because why would you take the chance that you might not recover as fast or as well wanting to run just an otc pct that might or might not bring your production back when serms are proven. There are plenty of good sponsors check them out.
What are the sponsors for this forum? The only two I see that I think are sponsors are alpha gear and iron mag research I think.

SethGunn

Awards
Sorry about the double post, but I went to island supplements and found a product called man sports Nolvadren XT. Would this product serve well as a pct? Or should I stack it with something else?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I already stated to run a serm with a otc product of your choice, so yes the nolvadren xt would work fine with a serm from one of the sponsors.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thats just a test booster. Stop being lazy and go find some clomid. (Possible) side effects for not having a serm in pct. Loss of gains, bitch tits, low test, not being able to get or maintain a erection..... is it worth it.
I honestly believe you can recover with a strong otc pct but to have all the things you need its gonna run u about $150 bucks or more and still not work as good as your $50 serm. It is just as easy to buy clomid as it is to buy a multi vitamin if you spend a few min looking

SethGunn

Awards
Alright, so I think I found a place I buy clomid, but I also found another place online to buy nolva to. Would I recover faster using nolva stacked with super pct or clomid with super pct??

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

SethGunn

Awards
Thanks for all the replies! I think I'm going to go with nolva. As far as cycle assist should I go with CEL cycle assist or protex cycle assist?

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Thanks for all the replies! I think I'm going to go with nolva. As far as cycle assist should I go with CEL cycle assist or protex cycle assist?
Olympus labs arimicare pro and lgi damage control would be better choices

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are still wondering where to purchase Cycle Assist here you go: http://nutraplanet.com/products/cycle-assist-240-capsules/

Go with either nolva 20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/25/25
Olympus labs arimicare pro and lgi damage control would be better choices
Wat arimacare has arimastane in it which IMO is a strange combo and doesn't allow for changing the dose of the AI.

Damage control and arimacare pro both underdose TUDCA. If you want a full dose of TUDCA (500mg) then get CEL TUDCA or a bulk TUDCA. Don't half ass it.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Wat arimacare has arimastane in it which IMO is a strange combo and doesn't allow for changing the dose of the AI.

Damage control and arimacare pro both underdose TUDCA. If you want a full dose of TUDCA (500mg) then get CEL TUDCA or a bulk TUDCA. Don't half ass it.
Arimistane is weak as an ai anyways, I recommended it as an overall product. Better some tudca than none

SethGunn

Awards
Alright thanks everyone! I'm think I'm gonna go with the CEL tudca. Would I be safe just using that as a liver support while on cycle or would I need more?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
u can get serms way cheaper than 50$ if u shop around i have a reliable source i spend 30 with shipping for 30 ml of nolva

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Alright thanks everyone! I'm think I'm gonna go with the CEL tudca. Would I be safe just using that as a liver support while on cycle or would I need more?
Run Cel Tudca with Cel Cycle Assist

SethGunn

Awards
Hey guys I was reading and saw some threads about taking a test booster while on cycle so I won't fully deplete my testosterone. Should I run a test booster on my cycle or will I be safe with CEL Tudca and CEL cycle assist?

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Hey guys I was reading and saw some threads about taking a test booster while on cycle so I won't fully deplete my testosterone. Should I run a test booster on my cycle or will I be safe with CEL Tudca and CEL cycle assist?
Don't run a natty test booster on cycle. Run something like dermacrine on cycle instead

SethGunn

Awards
Alright so while on cycle I'll be running:
DMZ- 30/30/30/30
Cel tudca
Cel cycle assist
Dermacrine

Does this look good?

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Yeah, I would honestly choose a better compound though, many people dont respond to dymethazine and I was one of them. Pretty sure you said yours was xtreme dmz, which i ran and had no success with

SethGunn

Awards
And 30 mg DMZ is week regardless
Yeah, but I'm also thinking about starting off at 15mg to build a tolerance then moving up to 30 mg afterwards. I don't really want to go above 30mg since this is my first cycle.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And 30 mg DMZ is week regardless
I beg to greatly differ with that opinion. 30mg of dymeth is pretty equal to 50mg of dbol.. I find dymeth as a pretty damn superb hormone. But we are each different.

OP..

500mg Tudca daily
500mg Arjuna twice daily with 200mg Potasium Nitrate 3-4x Daily

For pct, clomid and l=dopa.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I beg to greatly differ with that opinion. 30mg of dymeth is pretty equal to 50mg of dbol.. I find dymeth as a pretty damn superb hormone. But we are each different.

OP..

500mg Tudca daily
500mg Arjuna twice daily with 200mg Potasium Nitrate 3-4x Daily

For pct, clomid and l=dopa.
100% this.

OP, take what this forum suggests as dosas of PH/DS with a grain of salt. People LOVE dosing high here. More=better right? lol

30 is fine.