Taurine for your cycle!!!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've had NUMEROUS requests over the past year to come out with a taurine to go along with Cycle Assist for your PH/DS cycles so here it is!!
Price should be about $10 at most retailers
Taurine Rendering (150dpi).png

Muscle Size, Strength, Endurance, Power, & Hydration*

Taurine is a conditionally essential amino acid that is commonly used by many athletes and fitness enthusiasts for a variety of benefits including increases in muscle size, strength, endurance, power, and improved hydration.*

Taurine is also a very common ingredient in many popular energy drinks due to its effects on mental focus, concentration, alertness, and overall sense of well-being.*

SNS Taurine Powder Highlights:
 300 Servings per Container!!
 1,000 mg. (1 gram) per scoop
 Cost Effective, Convenient, and Customizable Dosing

SNS Taurine powder can be stacked with Focus XT or a wide variety of other select SNS products for improved, synergistic results.*

Let SNS Taurine by Your Way of Adding this Awesome Nutrient
To Your Supplement Regimen Today!

Serious Nutrition Solutions – Baseline Series Products
Straight Forward, Top Quality, Cost Effective Sports Nutrition

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

--------------------------------------------------

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 scoop
Servings Per Container: 300

Amount Per Serving:
Taurine – 1000 mg. (1 gram)

Other Ingredients: None

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to five (5) scoops per day.

Warning:
This product is for healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Consult with a physician before using this or any dietary supplement especially if you are taking any medication (prescribed or over the counter) and/or if you have any medical conditions. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep stored in a cool, dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
This looks awesome!!! And the price...

U gaiz...y u so nice?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Taurine is something that people should be taking on cycle, regardless of muscle cramping issues. Taurine has been shown to lessen the damage to the endocrine system from anabolic steroids, lessen the potential damage to sperm, keeping testicle weight up while using steroids, as well as being an overall potent antioxidant. I take 5g daily on cycle and up to 10 if lower back tightness is exaggerated.

Taurine protects steroids users testes | IronMag

Amelioration of nandrolone decanoate-induced testicular and sperm toxicity in rats by taurine: effects on steroidogenesis, redox and inflammatory c... - PubMed - NCBI

Reactions: mw1
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hell yes. Nice value

G

Gains2NV

Awards
Should taurine be taking between meals? Some say don't matter some say between meals opinions...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Should taurine be taking between meals? Some say don't matter some say between meals opinions...
Personally haven't even thought about it. I take it pre workout and sometimes before bed

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taurine is great...I always take Taurine on cycle, I find it helps keep my libido up, not sure why that is but find it does help and so cheap

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm a customer for sure. It's a staple for me most of the year.

One of (if not THE) most underrated supp.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome as I use taurine daily!

P

procore

Awards
Maybe this could be in interest? examine.com/supplements/Taurine/