Why do tons of people still refer to m1t or superdrol as a prohormone (not real gear)

mightyconan

Awards
andro stene is a precurser, which is not a steroid, 1ad is a pro hormone - precurser

but, m1t and superdrol, are not precursers, they are the parent hormone, they are as much a steroid as any d-ball, anadrol, test this or test that.
i heard one guy saying he gave up real gear and is taking m1t and superdrol now(not at the same time of course), what does he think m1t is, not sure why they think this way, but more education needs to be given to those that think certain compounds are prohormones, when in fact they are steroids.

thanx, dave. aka conan

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, but it annoys me too. Technically there's no difference between steroids and prohormones, they have the same basic chemical structures. Prohormones just tend to be a bit weaker on an mg/mg basis, and the body needs to convert them into active chemicals. Technically some of the more powerful steroids like Anadrol might get a lot of their strength from the hormones they are processed into. It's a very gray area, honestly calling them all steroids would be less confusing, and true.

mightyconan

Awards
thats the thing though, m1t, doesn't have to be converted into anything, neither does superdrol, they are actual steroids.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I dont consider them steriods just because they both suck and didnt do **** for me

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think either have been fully accepted by the blackmarket yet. 1-Test should fit this bill also. There are quite a few mild AAS that don't produce so much anabolism but still are fully considered roids.

Its funny b/c M1T is some really harsh stuff and much more the real deal in that sense than most others.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
People think of them as PH's because that's what they were introduced as. If they came out as a new AAS on the blackmarket then they would be the newest AAS. But it doesn't matter what you call em now their illegal so adios amigos it was nice while it lasted :sad:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
thats the thing though, m1t, doesn't have to be converted into anything, neither does superdrol, they are actual steroids.
A steroid is just a sex hormone with a certain carbon formation. All prohormones and AAS fall into that category. The hormones some steroids are metabolized into have anabolic properties. Some so called prohormones like 4AD may also have anabolic properties themselves without needing to be converted. Like I said, it's a grey area. They are all steroids though, by definition.

mightyconan

Awards
luckily i have invested a small fortune into these "supplements", superdrol, m1t, 4ad, and some bottles of transdermal 1-test. i was told to really keep this stuff lasting a long time, not counting the legal gears m1t, cause they were made to last a very long time, but i was told to place the capsules or whatever and vacuum seal the bag and freeze it. any other thoughts on making this stuff last a long time. thanx

Last edited:

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

O MY GOD!!!!!!!! Dude, you have more than enough for a life time! I really suggest you get rid of most of that stuff, do you plan on using into your 70's! The best thing you have is the 1test trans in my opinion....plus there are other GOODIES out and coming out! Sell most of your stuff bro......PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH THAT ALL COST YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I bought a ton of stuff but not next to you! I am still trying to get rid of my PH's!!!!!!!

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
mightyconan---just to let you know, dont try to sell your stuff here, youll get banned

mightyconan

Awards
sorry guys, i didnt in any way mean i was trying to sell this stuff. i just really like superdrol, for me, ive gotten alot stronger, never get tired, and i keep putting on size. and yes, as long as i'm alive, i will take advantage of modern day supplementation. and to be honest, and i know i'm going to get flamed for this, and i realize your not supposed to do it this way, trust me i know. but i never go off. i cycle the stuff, but i never go completely off, ever. i do take a bunch of liver protectants and kidney cleanses, stuff for blood pressure. i will do the methyls for a couple of weeks, then go to just maybe transdermal and regular 1- test, ive been on superdrol now for about 3 weeks, and i really love this stuff. i did just have that quick question on best how to store this stuff, will vacuum freezing it work good, ive heard this from a few different people, just curious as to what u guys think, and yes, i do realize again, i need to cycle more, lol, ok, take care guys.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Not that people don't imply possesion of this or that substance here and there on these boards, but if you don't want to draw unwanted attention to yourself because you posted a hoard like that, which is enough to easily qualify as intent to distribute, by anyone else who might be reading, I'd suggest you delete that post.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
If your on forever why not just go with HRT???

If I made that decision to be ON forever I would at least keep test in me the whole time.

You should run blood work as well man at least after each oral cycle to see how the livers doin

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
People think of them as PH's because that's what they were introduced as. If they came out as a new AAS on the blackmarket then they would be the newest AAS. But it doesn't matter what you call em now their illegal so adios amigos it was nice while it lasted :sad:
I agree with this too.
Conan, you might want to edit the content of that post, just on general principal. Those are illegal substances now, so why advertise yourself?
Just looking out...

BigT

Awards
I really think plenty of people have the idea that if something is legal then it can't be a steroid and it can't work well. From the user reports, many of these substances seemed to work at least to some extent.

It always bothered me when I meet people who think in such absolutes without obtaining the facts and doing the research.

Let's all be careful regardless of what we choose to ingest, inject or whatever.... (preaching to the choir for the most part here). :cheers:

mightyconan

Awards
ok guys, i edited the post. but please, anyone know of the best way to save this stuff for quite a while.

stinkfinger

Awards
Curious as to storing as well. I'd like to be able to do a cycle of SD twice a year for a while.

Bumbaclaat

Awards
I would think that as long as you keep the stuff in a cool, dry place, you should be fine. I have read to freeze them, but I don't know what I think of that.

Jared

Awards
Well, I know that some underground labs are now introducing M1T as part of their product line. It seems that some of these are being accepted as real steroids that do work.

HungryEctomorph

Awards
All prohormones, (the nor/andro/dione/diol derivations) must be converted enzymatically to the target hormone. All the previously legal prohormones converted to either testosterone, 19Nortestosterone(nandrolone),1-testosterone, boldenone, etc etc. by a variety of complicated enzymatic pathways.

1-test and methyl-1-Test are not prohormones. They do not need to be converted. They are steroids by virtue of their organic structure, and are anabolic without conversion. The only reason they are not scheduled the same as the more "typical" aas like dbol, test, tren, etc, is due to the fact that because of their low efficacy to side effect ratio, 1-test and m1t were never marketed by pharmaceutical companies, which is one criteria for being a scheduled anabolic.