New Clen Cycle Advice

TheAL73

Banned
Awards
I'm gonna be starting my first clen cycle here in a couple days and before I make my purchases etc. I wanna make sure I have everything dialed in. I am 6'1 210 and would like to drop 10 lbs of the chunk. I hear a lot of good recommendations for the IBE Clen stuff. Is it good, is there something better or is the pill better? Also I plan on cycling for about 18 days. I am also going to be taking about 3000mg of taurine to keep my T3 levels in check. I plan on starting at 40ml and ramping up from there. Is ramping back down a waste of product/time?
Also is there a way I can keep my receptors clean so I can prolong the use of this for about 4 weeks? I may have a couple more questions that I cant think of now so anybody's input will be greatly appreciated.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
surely you mean starting at 40MCG not 40ml...

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
or is the pill better?
Liquid and pill are identical in effect in my experience.

I plan on starting at 40ml and ramping up from there. Is ramping back down a waste of product/time?
40mcg, I believe you mean.

Ramping down is a waste.

Also is there a way I can keep my receptors clean so I can prolong the use of this for about 4 weeks?
Ketotifen fumarate will clean up your receptors. Take it every day before bed, as it can make you drowsy if you take it in the morning.

Note that ketotifen can cause hunger urges in some people.

-kwantam

TheAL73

Banned
Awards
sorry..i did mean 40 mcg's

How much keto is recommended and will I still need to ramp up since I'll be talking it?...also am I taking enough taurine