Tren a stane

jerame956

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452990068.837707.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452990081.192210.jpg
. About to run this cycle on Monday already got a organ support and pct anything else I might need let me know asap thanks

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
That's got some bad dosing imo. How do you plan on running it? What is your pct, if you dont already have a serm, grab one. Having an ai on hand incase of rebound gyno is smart.

jerame956

Awards
Okay cool thanks for the info I got nova for the pct what's a good ai

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Nolvadex? Aromasin is good as it's a suicidal aromatize inhibitor, but I'm only recommending having it on hand incase you rebound. What's your plans for dosage? Pct setup?

tallgei

Awards
Very poor dosing. You'd be best to hold off and find a bottle of tren to run it @ 60 to 90mg a day adding that to what you have to correct the dosing. Epi is best 30 to 40mg a day.

jerame956

Awards
I appreciate the feedback but a little curious what's the bad part in the dosing?

tallgei

Awards
I appreciate the feedback but a little curious what's the bad part in the dosing?
It's dosed at 20mg each per pill. So if you took 2 pills a day , your epi dose is 40mg which is great. Most people use 30 to 40mg. Some do higher but they are experienced with it. 2 pills puts your tren @ 40mg which is insufficient. Most run tren 60mg to 90mg a day. Some folks go as high as 120mg.

jerame956

Awards
Well I'm starting a mat 1 pill everyday for a week then 2 for 2nd week and the 3rd and 4th I'll stay at 3 a day

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Well I'm starting a mat 1 pill everyday for a week then 2 for 2nd week and the 3rd and 4th I'll stay at 3 a day
I would just run two a day. Maybe go 1/2/2/2 but add trenavar to all those days

jerame956

Awards
I would but my local shop didn't have trenavar 1/2/2/2 sounds good

tallgei

Awards
I would but my local shop didn't have trenavar 1/2/2/2 sounds good
Ebay my friend. Trenavar or trenabol from Blackstone labs is gtg. Hold off on your cycle. Have everything read . Do it right.
Run 2 pills of this stuff a day along with 1 trenabol which is 30mg. That's 40mg epistane , 70 mg tren. When this bottle is out keep running the tren at 90mg til it's out and do your pct. It's not perfect but it should be a good cycle.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Ebay my friend. Trenavar or trenabol from Blackstone labs is gtg. Hold off on your cycle. Have everything read . Do it right.
Run 2 pills of this stuff a day along with 1 trenabol which is 30mg. That's 40mg epistane , 70 mg tren. When this bottle is out keep running the tren at 90mg til it's out and do your pct. It's not perfect but it should be a good cycle.
Ebay is risky, so **** that. Also, blackstone labs has been putting out a lot of bunk ****, so **** them. There are other ways to get ****, quit risking it and buying from ebay smh

tallgei

Awards
Ebay is risky, so **** that. Also, blackstone labs has been putting out a lot of bunk ****, so **** them. There are other ways to get ****, quit risking it and buying from ebay smh
How's it risky ? Buying carefully trusted sellers has been fine for many.

jerame956

Awards
Okay sounds good ill let you know what I'd decide appreciate everyone's feed back

jerame956

Awards
Should I keep using my testofx test boosters while on cycle?

jerame956

Awards
Already got a joint support as well just in case

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
shark labs has 20% off sale tren for 50$ at 20 mg caps 150 caps per bottle very trusted source

jerame956

Awards
Sorry didn't mean to hurt your feelings hahaha so you tried them shark labs products yet?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
if u go look you can see they have labs to back their products its a uk site that will surpass customs once i get mine ill let you know though

jerame956

Awards
Alright so your saying you haven't tried them yet right?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
i dont need to try to know if a uk site with reviews is legit

jerame956

Awards
Well I'll be posting updates on my cycle week by week but let me know how them products check out.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
but u can run your 40 mg tren 40 epi and waste your time 90 mg tren is the sweet spot

jerame956

Awards
Yeah that's what I've read but it's enough epi so we'll see how it goes

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
do you have your support supps inhibit p or at least arimacare pro has prolactin support

jerame956

Awards
I got an organ shield I'll be taking while on it

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I have shark labs superdrol, starting it in 3 weeks.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
yea i was gonna get m1t but went for tren 3k do u live in usa bam?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
yea i was gonna get m1t but went for tren 3k do u live in usa bam?
I do. Made it through customs just fine. I've heard horror stories about m1t so idk if I'll ever touch it. I'll order sdrol again if I like how it treats me though. Doing 4 weeks at 20mg and I'll have enough left for another 3 weeks of 20mg some other time

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
yea i went with tren cause m1t seemed like i couldnt run with my dmz msten i think tren will be a nice ending for my cycle

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
yea i went with tren cause m1t seemed like i couldnt run with my dmz msten i think tren will be a nice ending for my cycle
Tren is good stuff. If I wasn't making the transition to primarily injectables I'd run it again. Used to be one of my favorite PHs

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Tren is good stuff. If I wasn't making the transition to primarily injectables I'd run it again. Used to be one of my favorite PHs
you gonna have a log going and superdrol is gonna be your week 1-4 kicker?