other online labs for bloodwork?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I use private med labs normally would order the hormone panel but its now $369 dollars, I was able to find one just for male testosterone and with the code FB2016 got 15% off so the total price was $40. but I need to find a cheaper lab that has lipid panels and RBC hemocrit, you guys know all the **** that needs to be checked. what do you guys use and whats the normal price?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
directlabs

Complete wellness profile: CBC, CMP, Lipids, Thyroid = $97 dollars.

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Private md labs - Female Hormone Testing
Covers most of what your looking for other than T3... it's what was suggest to me to use.

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Yes sir I'm in arizona david.
Heckler the female is only 69$ I'll pm you.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes sir I'm in arizona david.
Heckler the female is only 69$ I'll pm you.
Just an FYI that Theranos.com is super convenient. Walgreens walk in and immediate draw. Extremely quick returns. In one instance I've received results in <12hrs.

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Didn't know they did t level blood work I'll have to swing by one and get a pamphlet thanks for the heads up

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
their prices look good, but you have to do each hormone individual
It comes out about the same as doing the privatemdlabs a little more but like David said the convenience and speedy service is worth a 3-6$ difference to me.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use private med labs normally would order the hormone panel but its now $369 dollars, I was able to find one just for male testosterone and with the code FB2016 got 15% off so the total price was $40. but I need to find a cheaper lab that has lipid panels and RBC hemocrit, you guys know all the **** that needs to be checked. what do you guys use and whats the normal price?
Female Panel
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/female-hormone-testing.php

$66